rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
still have the "raining all day" bug... is there a way to fix that ? (except: start a new game :p )
its a bug from old saves last update before this one, as far as I know there isn't a fix. The dev however did provide a save two updates ago that I had to use and I deleted all of my others. Only problem I see with that is some cards in the set are missing and I think they are lost because one was before the basement was worked on and afterwards you can't get it, I hope he fixes it later because I'm wanting to get everything in the game. I hope this helps.

Reactions: Asgarlon

Asgarlon

Jan 11, 2022
its a bug from old saves last update before this one, as far as I know there isn't a fix. The dev however did provide a save two updates ago that I had to use and I deleted all of my others. Only problem I see with that is some cards in the set are missing and I think they are lost because one was before the basement was worked on and afterwards you can't get it, I hope he fixes it later because I'm wanting to get everything in the game. I hope this helps.
yep, playing the same way, 4cards missing.. still cant find them... aaargh :p and tyvm for the explaination =)

Reactions: rlduck

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
HELP. I've been playing for like 2 hours without saving, and I just finished eating, and got that haven't smoked message as I was exiting the fridge. And now I'm stuck on the screen of the kitchen but nothing is clickable like at all. :( I dunno what to do, am I stuck redoing everything I've done today or is there a way to fix this?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
HELP. I've been playing for like 2 hours without saving, and I just finished eating, and got that haven't smoked message as I was exiting the fridge. And now I'm stuck on the screen of the kitchen but nothing is clickable like at all. :( I dunno what to do, am I stuck redoing everything I've done today or is there a way to fix this?
happens all the time on my comp,(trying to sell it to an Informatik musem) just give the game and the comp time to respond

Nethian

May 19, 2020
I'm stuck at the "Buy revealing outfit and mask" quest for Barbara. I have bought the outfit and mask, but can't figure out what to do next. I can't wear the outfit and her room is blocked. Is there somwhere I have to be at a specific time and/or day to talk to her for it to trigger.

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
I'm stuck at the "Buy revealing outfit and mask" quest for Barbara. I have bought the outfit and mask, but can't figure out what to do next. I can't wear the outfit and her room is blocked. Is there somwhere I have to be at a specific time and/or day to talk to her for it to trigger.
Put the outfit on just after midnight

Reactions: buinam22593

tomw9

Aug 20, 2018
How does Alex read Julies diary at home and how do you trigger the sticky dildo for Valerie if Alex has it in her inventory

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes