MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Aww, I thought that Alice would have been a lesbian LI for the MC, but she folded like paper to her bodyguard lmao, bummer.

Reactions: ToTTs

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Aww, I thought that Alice would have been a lesbian LI for the MC, but she folded like paper to her bodyguard lmao, bummer.
To be fair her bodyguard is a roughly 2 meter giant with a 30cm cock.
He is only marginally smaller in heigth, width and length than Rudo ...

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
Is there someone who could produce a mod that award you two points of courage instead of one has a temporary fix for this game?

This game is so unbalanced that you can't currently play lesbian or straight, you are forced to be bi in this game and can't make your own choice. It would help to restore the sandbox of this game and balance it.

It would seriouly help me if such a mod were created.

• Haha
Reactions: Iorinari

Nemo000

Formerly 'masterek000'
Mar 24, 2018
could someone upload this game to goofile? 4 - 5 hours of downloading is a bit too long.

RobzyVR

Oct 22, 2021
I like the game but I am a bit stuck. I cannot figure how or which "cafe to explore" also can't figure out how to buy the laptop, when I go to the newsstand I am unable to find any info about it.

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
Can someone please tell me the new character storylines introduced in this version? Would rather wait if there's no Valerie content.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I like the game but I am a bit stuck. I cannot figure how or which "cafe to explore" also can't figure out how to buy the laptop, when I go to the newsstand I am unable to find any info about it.
you buy the laptop through your cell phone in contacts it also means that you are not there yet

did you read both news papers?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Can someone please tell me the new character storylines introduced in this version? Would rather wait if there's no Valerie content.
You'd need to wait then.
Stuck on "Talk to Fred"
Talk to Barbara, Valerie (she sends her ex-Boyfriend) and be friends with ... whatshername ... the older receptionist girl and talk to her.
After that Fred should™ have enough new members and the quest is done.

D1012

Sep 8, 2021
cant get the "buy strap on" to work, and yes, i have bought one and is inventory. also, pretty sure that is why i can not do webcam shows either yet

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
cant get the "buy strap on" to work, and yes, i have bought one and is inventory. also, pretty sure that is why i can not do webcam shows either yet
Tuesday morning go to kitchen fuck barbara (previos had sex with her 23 hs in her room)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I would missed some clue, where (and what day maybe) wait for Michael at 13.00?
You have to wait Saturday at home he picks you up !
Someting else did you do the (newly redone ) barbara content?
because I got stucked with buying something revealing I could buy the Mask but the Lingerie couldn't buy again (I had it since i played from an older Save)

Reactions: GaboCAP
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes