Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Okay, that's one thing I'm extremly curious about, considering this doesn't have the tag: will such actually happen? Like, we will see her grown her belly or something? Cause as far as I know, I heard nothing about it and nobody here even answers that.
Dev said a long time ago what there won't be full pregnancy.

Reactions: Chevy2ss

raditanime

Jul 21, 2019
As soon as she threw up purchased pregnancy test was in the morning came home went to washroom opened bag tapped test notified pregnant I don't use mods I play the game start to finish
No, what i want to ask is how to get package to trigger event with Jesus Guerrero? you said to come home around 13:00 to 14:00 hrs and Val will give you a delivered package which will be a dress to go for dinner. But like i said Val not even in the home at that time. So how i get the package?

reb8

Jun 1, 2018
I get a bug where notifications like "I got Tips" when working stay on the screen and never go away. Anything i can do?

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Will the game ever be finished after 4 years ? This drags on like chewing gum ^^
Please finally a final version and then a second part "Bright Past 2" would be a good idea. :)

Reactions: Yoli

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
Hi,
Apparently Barbara is bugged, or so I read into this topic. Is there something to do with the console to unlock please ?

I am stuck at the revealing outfit stage, cause I already have it.
I followed her story till the big dildo (1000cr) not present at the sex shop, so I remade the satursday morning helping event, and then back to the pink dildo (1 have 2) then strap on again (2 as well) and then stuck... (revealing outfit)
I ran the game a lot since... I thought it would have been unlocked after plaing like some other stuff and then I "forgot" to come back. Right now I just dont feel like re run the game for it (not even sure it will not be the same) so I am asking if someone as the solution :p
Thank you :)

Draven_Ra

Apr 25, 2021
Trying to complete a Barbara quest, it says come home at 2300 and so I've tried multiple ways to do it, since I've not got a car I haven't tried that yet.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes