Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
still can't do it. Val not even in the home at that time
As soon as she threw up purchased pregnancy test was in the morning came home went to washroom opened bag tapped test notified pregnant I don't use mods I play the game start to finish

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I have those guys join the gym but it still tells me to talk to fred :confused:
Talk to Val also. At the end, talk to Margie several times (Tennis, Cafe) to get a "4" relationship (and up to 8 to favor Margie towards her rival).
So : Talk to Val, Barbara, Theo, Matthew (by Val) and finish by Margie
- Go to Fred
Meet Margie's rival at the club (automatic)
If it's a w.e., Margie speaks to you, explanations.
If the relationship with her is 4, the story continues and you must favor one girl
If you reach 8 with Margie, you can favor her to end the "mission"

Reactions: Remarius

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I don't know how to make those.
Does anyone know how?
It's the begining of the game : Refer to the walkthrough I posted here aside. Try to follow the first two weeks, and after it's a sand box with a lot of missions (quests) of all sorts.

Zisan

Sep 14, 2020
can anyone give me the last version saved file, please!!!!!
I am stuck in the game and I don't know what to do.

RexUniverse

Nov 9, 2018
As soon as she threw up purchased pregnancy test was in the morning came home went to washroom opened bag tapped test notified pregnant I don't use mods I play the game start to finish
Okay, that's one thing I'm extremly curious about, considering this doesn't have the tag: will such actually happen? Like, we will see her grown her belly or something? Cause as far as I know, I heard nothing about it and nobody here even answers that.

Reactions: Chevy2ss

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
Okay, that's one thing I'm extremly curious about, considering this doesn't have the tag: will such actually happen? Like, we will see her grown her belly or something? Cause as far as I know, I heard nothing about it and nobody here even answers that.
She eats a lot and you get to have an abortion for 2000 dollars I guess no free health care in her country

aslcarlsberg

Sep 6, 2022
What's with the Barbara mission loop thingy? I can't unlock the last task, I always have to start over with her. I think I have 4 dildos and strap-ons already cuz she wants me to go back to the sex shop.

Edit: nevermind. the looping stopped eventually when I progressed enough with the main story

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes