ShadowWisp

Jul 5, 2018
Appears the bug is introduced if you help her with cleaning again after the cam show. Managed to start the loop around again

whynot3113

Jan 2, 2022
Where do you find the room for a webcam. I've seen post for a sancho quest line but I cant seem to interact with the construction worker

nowan

Jun 12, 2017
After 22:00 hs go to your room click inventory choose Dildo ...enjoy !
But, How. I have tried it lots of times and it doesn't work, you have to do it in some special way; or paste it in some special place. Let's see if someone helps please.

I answer myself. At the end of the game you have to choose (in Alex's room) the "suction cup dildo" from the inventory and then press the masturbation button; the four possibilities appear; you choose it and from then on a scene with Val develops.

Last edited:
Reactions: SlowDance

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
started a fresh game and played through almost everything (only about 5 missions left to do) i made the Deliveries for the "Boss" & Ryder was shot at & disappeared, my mission log tells me to take a walk near my home in the afternoon (here is where the issue is) i have spent about 10 in game days doing nothing but Smoking & walking back & fourth from the red quarter to the Basketball court & through the park to the bench & nothing triggers, any help or advice would be appreciated.

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
How do you get the scene with Ryder. can you prevent ryder from raping you?
to get the scene with Ryder you have to hand out fliers for a few days in a row then do Deliveries for the "Boss" on the last delivery you will be ask to take an old suitcase from the central subway station to old town, & Ryder & his goons show up & he gets shot at by "the Family" & disappears, then after a bit your log will tell you to take a walk near hour house in the afternoon (the part that wont trigger for me) if you want to avoid being raped don't do this questline.

where do you buy the towel so that you can sunbathe and swim ?
i believe you get it in the accessories section of the Clothing store or Sports Hero in the city center.

Reactions: Wolfje61

jenterscape

Mar 25, 2018
Where can I find Flavi again?
highway
to get the scene with Ryder you have to hand out fliers for a few days in a row then do Deliveries for the "Boss" on the last delivery you will be ask to take an old suitcase from the central subway station to old town, & Ryder & his goons show up & he gets shot at by "the Family" & disappears, then after a bit your log will tell you to take a walk near hour house in the afternoon (the part that wont trigger for me) if you want to avoid being raped don't do this questline.

i believe you get it in the accessories section of the Clothing store or Sports Hero in the city center.
I looked in both and it's not in either one of them. Is there something I need to do to trigger the towel being available? I am 53 courage so courage shouldn't be a problem. Is it a glitch?

Reactions: tmv

Randomlord

Apr 15, 2020
My game is stuck after buying the dildo for barbara's quests, still asks you to buy a dildo from the sex shop but the shop is now empty

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
Anytime something comes up for taking a picture with the phone. I get an error.

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/LOCS.rpy", line 3068, in <module>
Exception: In DynamicImage u'self/self13/_self_morning_ruby_[self_morning_ruby_[0]].png': IndexError('list index out of range',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "myroom.rpyc", line 9, in script call
  File "myroom.rpyc", line 9, in script call
  File "LOCS.rpyc", line 312, in script call
  File "LOCS.rpyc", line 5707, in script call
  File "LOCS.rpyc", line 3068, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/LOCS.rpy", line 3068, in <module>
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1563, in pause
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3325, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 568, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 441, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 558, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display\image.py", line 744, in visit
  File "renpy/display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
Exception: In DynamicImage u'self/self13/_self_morning_ruby_[self_morning_ruby_[0]].png': IndexError('list index out of range',)

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes