laladon

Aug 24, 2016
You can open the file in notepad, and change the key to whatever you want. The one you're looking to change is
key "=" action SetVariable("money", 90000)
Just make sure you keep the quotations, and don't capitalize. So something like
key "g" action SetVariable("money", 90000)
works great, thx!

D1012

Sep 8, 2021
have "talk to fred" as quest. everytime i talk to him, it just says "ill come back later" no other options available.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
the new toilets scene in the Hot Arctic is nice but a bit disapointing... no swallow or sex options nor anal... compare to the old toilets Glory Holes it's a regression... hope they'll improve it in next updates...

Reactions: Wolfje61

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Just discovered the game.
Is there a way to avoid being raped by Raider if completed quest with suitcase?

RYUU-_-

May 24, 2018
Does anyone know how to do the spectacular ride quest? it says to get the dress from jade mall boutique, but i only have the cloth shop n sports shop

Yotoro

Dec 26, 2019
Is it only me being dumb or the walkthrough just insn't right anymore ? (like the 2nd courage point ?)

AlayaScyra

Nov 20, 2019
Been trying to buy the computer, and even though I have the money game says I don't have the money (tried it on other saves where I worked in the diner every day for the money with this same result). Please help!

Cool_77

Nov 8, 2020
Been trying to buy the computer, and even though I have the money game says I don't have the money (tried it on other saves where I worked in the diner every day for the money with this same result). Please help!
You need to transfer money to a bank card, this can be done at any ATM.
In a grocery store for example

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
Put your money on the card at the ATM

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes