laladon

Aug 24, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hi guys, i use a german keyboard, there are 2 options to use "plus" for the money cheat, both doesn't work for me?
i can use "k" to open the ingame cheat menü with the several cheatoptions, but can't gain money by clicking any of these + options?.
i appricate any help and usefull hints
thx

Akaba333

Oct 23, 2018
Trying this game for the first time, i think i'm on week 5 or something and i didn't find out how to get the laptop.
I don't get the news on the phone for it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
can we play a pure lesbian route
I'll answer this and...

I researched the thread & read in the reviews about stuff having been changed to basically give players a chance at it. But some rape scenes can be a bit tricky to avoid & having high stats doesn't automatically mean there's a way out for certain things.

Also it sounds as if avoiding all potential m/f scenes might mean missing out on other content, including supposedly either a large chunk of it or at least some specific lesbian routes with characters otherwise inaccessible to the player.

As far as I can tell though in the current version there are ways to play a strictly lesbian route, not sure how much content there is though, haven't played the game yet & it seems to be subject to change.
This in one go.

It is very possible to play purely lesbian, it's the only way I play.

It possible to avoid every single male scene but does make things longer at the start as you'll have to walk everywhere until you get certain stats.

As for how much lesbian content there is, most of it is lesbian.

Male/female content has a number of scenes but the vast majority is lesbian.

Is there corruption or moral degeneration of mc?
Not really, no.

It's more of a sexual awakening.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I'll answer this and...

This in one go.

It is very possible to play purely lesbian, it's the only way I play.

It possible to avoid every single male scene but does make things longer at the start as you'll have to walk everywhere until you get certain stats.

As for how much lesbian content there is, most of it is lesbian.

Male/female content has a number of scenes but the vast majority is lesbian.

Not really, no.

It's more of a sexual awakening.
Thank you, if this game has your seal of approval it means it's a. possible to play strictly lesbian and b. worth the time to give it a try. :LOL:

Akaba333

Oct 23, 2018
Used Saveedit to get the second news to show and finally get the laptop.

If there was a trigger for the news to show, then i didn't find it in this thread.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
hi guys, i use a german keyboard, there are 2 options to use "plus" for the money cheat, both doesn't work for me?
i can use "k" to open the ingame cheat menü with the several cheatoptions, but can't gain money by clicking any of these + options?.
i appricate any help and usefull hints
thx
You can open the file in notepad, and change the key to whatever you want. The one you're looking to change is
key "=" action SetVariable("money", 90000)
Just make sure you keep the quotations, and don't capitalize. So something like
key "g" action SetVariable("money", 90000)

Reactions: laladon

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
If not changed ! walk around at night > court but you have to see first Ash with boyfriend in the Park having sex
Any sexual act that is perfomed in front of MC raises her arousal, Metro, Bus, etc,

Reactions: str8up

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Anyone else's Song titles in your notebook turn to I'm assuming Russian? They were English before this update, thanks

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
What about German translation? Does he have one for it again or is there still no translation with the new version?

Wie sieht es mit deutscher Übersetzung aus? Hat er wieder einen dafür oder gibt es immer noch keine Übersetzung bei der neuen Version?
Yes the game is still being translated into German and a new translator is working there.

Ja das Spiel wird noch ins deutsche übersetzt und ein neuer Übersetzer arbeitet dort mit.

German Games \ Spiele in deutscher Sprache

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes