Bebega

Apr 16, 2020
Did you get an abortion? If yes, get impregnated again and wait till she throws up again and test yourself again in the bathroom.
no, she didn't get an abortion and i went to the hospital and there's no abortion option. Thanks for trying to help tho, it sucks since i really like the game, but i think i'm done.

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
I was hoping we would get more from the last scene Alex has with Valerie in Alex's room. At least we finally have the option to walk at home nude now.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
can we play a pure lesbian route
A disclaimer first: I haven't played the game yet but came to the thread with the same question in mind as you so I thought I could share my findings with you.

I researched the thread & read in the reviews about stuff having been changed to basically give players a chance at it. But some rape scenes can be a bit tricky to avoid & having high stats doesn't automatically mean there's a way out for certain things.

Also it sounds as if avoiding all potential m/f scenes might mean missing out on other content, including supposedly either a large chunk of it or at least some specific lesbian routes with characters otherwise inaccessible to the player.

As far as I can tell though in the current version there are ways to play a strictly lesbian route, not sure how much content there is though, haven't played the game yet & it seems to be subject to change.

The Dev seems to be aware of and not deaf to the wishes of those people who prefer to play the game without having the player character (forcibly) taken by men so, from what I read it appears to me as if there is a realistic chance they'll make it so that the game will have pure lesbian routes and maybe even adjust things so that certain parts of the game aren't "gated" behind mandatory male on pc scenes (or vice-versa)

Finally, after reading about certain scenes randomly triggering when certain conditions are met, I feel as if I should recommend getting the "roll-back" mod to go back if stuff happens that you don't wish to go through (to roll back & make a different choice, e.g. not taking the bus) as well as save often enough & keep multiple saves around
There's also the cheat mod to maybe avoid the grind since it comes with chances to trigger certain scenes you might not like.

I hope this answers your question to a degree.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
can we play a pure lesbian route
Also it sounds as if avoiding all potential m/f scenes might mean missing out on other content, including supposedly either a large chunk of it or at least some specific lesbian routes with characters otherwise inaccessible to the player.
You can play lesbian and avoid all straight content if you want. In some threesomes involving men, Alex can also refuse meat and focus entirely on woman (I remember at least one such scene).

Also, almost everything related to this game is avoidable, since it's a sandbox. If you don't want to see certain content, just don't start the quest. I mean, if you don't want to see Alex with dicks in every hole, then don't make her a professional prostitute.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Bright Past [v0.93.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.94 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.26 GB: - -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.23 GB: - -

Bright Past Rollback Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
What about German translation? Does he have one for it again or is there still no translation with the new version?

Wie sieht es mit deutscher Übersetzung aus? Hat er wieder einen dafür oder gibt es immer noch keine Übersetzung bei der neuen Version?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Blackvoodoo No Idea but maybe you can ask in the German Translation tread maybe someone make contact or has already done it

Keine Ahnung vieleicht fragst mal einfach Im Deutschen Übersetzungs tread nach vieleicht hat jemand eine schon gemacht oder nimmt Kontakt mit Ihm auf
Schönen Gruss

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes