Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
what is the point of making such a nice game with this renders and not being a male protagonist game? :unsure:

i mean, if you are a girl... maybe you enjoy this kind of game where you are your own self inserted slut in the game where you fuck guys as "yourself" inside the game...

but if you are a guy...it's really gay if you think about it... so... keeping in mind that this forums and games will be played by a majority of men over women...i think it's unfortunate to not have a MC male like in other good VN's...aaahhh...if i didn t feel so fucking homo playing as a girl i would enjoy this game... :cautious::rolleyes:
I absolutely love female protagonist. But, yes, I'm gay af. It seems that you learned something about yourself. You don't like female mc games and that is very easy to deal with. Don't play them friend.

mobius.b

Aug 26, 2020
what is the point of making such a nice game with this renders and not being a male protagonist game? :unsure:

i mean, if you are a girl... maybe you enjoy this kind of game where you are your own self inserted slut in the game where you fuck guys as "yourself" inside the game...

but if you are a guy...it's really gay if you think about it... so... keeping in mind that this forums and games will be played by a majority of men over women...i think it's unfortunate to not have a MC male like in other good VN's...aaahhh...if i didn t feel so fucking homo playing as a girl i would enjoy this game... :cautious::rolleyes:
Because we don't self-insert. Crazy right? Very foreign concept for some residents in this forum.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
View attachment 3418453

...nothing happens returning to de studio, maybe in the last three or four updates. I can do nothing since :cry:
I have a different issue. When I loaded my last save from 0.98.9 (if I remember the version number well) I was sent back to the beginning of Ruby's route but my stats and money were preserved. Would there be a working save from which to explore the new content without redoing everything?
[Edit] Sorry, I hadn't paid attention to this in the changelog: For older saves, progress will be set back due to several bug complaints.

Last edited:

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
is there any gallery mod? I remember i really liked scenes with our mothers friend and the interracial ones of our heroine but i don't want to replay this from scratch. Also do the other girls have any sex scenes not involving our character?

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
Dude its more gay to watch a guy fucking a girl then a girl fucking a girl.
no if the "guy" its "you" y'know what i mean:HideThePain:

there are people that indentify themselves as the MC, in this case a woman makes me feel homo, just that but enjoy the game guys im not saying you can't enjoy it, i m just saying it's a pity

and that wasn't my point , in this game i take for granted that you are a girl and you fuck dudes with a mindset of a woman

if i didn t indentify myself as the MC, i wouldn't be playing any games tbh, because that will be homo voyeur shit if you think about it, it's just a mentality thing

Last edited:

balala

Feb 25, 2018
Bright Past [v0.99.9] Rollback Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Would you be willing to provide a non-mixdrop download link?

Jonh4869

Apr 28, 2020
Bright Past [v0.99.9] Rollback Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download:

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Is got error when I press the start button

Reactions: Groto Clark

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Hey guys I have an issue, I have a quest where it says talk to owl.. But when I try to talk to her, it just says "I'll come back later" or something like this. No dialogue is avaialable other than that? Help.

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
Anyone having issues with the rollback mod? It says updated to current version, but just crashed everytime I start the game.

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
I restarted the game from the beginning and the news section never changes from the crime section. How can I buy the laptop? wth?

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes