4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

Rundmck

Sep 5, 2019
Decent sized update. Did I miss the scene with tattoo girl somehow or is the gallery slot a placeholder for now?

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Nice game so far can't wait to nail the dean, Mysti, the MC's mom and stepmom.

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
I miss her path even I have used the universal mod. This game really needs a walkthrough mod or even a hint in game or list for pointing out all girl path stat requirement.
It's probably because you didn't get many slutty points when you first met her in v0.02. sorry, If I created a walkthrough it would only delay me getting the game out earlier. I left the entire game open source so if anyone wanted to make one, they could. Would you rather me make one and that turns to having the game released two weeks later or would you rather have the two weeks early playing time? I am only one person and there are only so many hours in a day. I'm just saying if you expect a walkthrough done by me plus the entire updates done on a timeframe between 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 months the added walkthrough would push those timeframes back further my friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: kcaldw and fddsffds

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
It's probably because you didn't get man slutty points when you first met her in v0.02. sorry, If I created a walkthrough it would only delay me getting the game out earlier. I left the entire game open source so if anyone wanted to make one, they could. Would you rather me make one and that turns to having the game released two weeks later or would you rather have the two weeks early playing time? I am only one person and there are only so many hours in a day. I'm just saying if you expect a walkthrough done by me plus the entire updates done on a timeframe between 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 months the added walkthrough would push those timeframes back further my friend.
Amazing update.
Just a quick question: Are the four locked pictures in the gallery placeholders or we need to do to sth to unlock them?

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Loved the Mercedes sex scene. She is a big woman, I thought Harmony had the biggest tits but Mercedes has her beat. I love breeding these women. Now have to figure out how to get Haiku's lust to 13. I missed Shelby's the first time but replayed and got it again.

Reactions: caspian90

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Loved the Mercedes sex scene. She is a big woman, I thought Harmony had the biggest tits but Mercedes has her beat. I love breeding these women. Now have to figure out how to get Haiku's lust to 13. I missed Shelby's the first time but replayed and got it again.
here is a hint back when you meet her in 0.02 about tattoos say spending money that's 2 slutty points right there.;)

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
here is a hint back when you meet her in 0.02 about tattoos say spending money that's 2 slutty points right there.;)
Lol. Thanks. I had a feeling I had to get them from her first meeting. Enjoying the game although it was kind of difficult to figure out what combination of choices to choose to get Shelby's scene. Might want to make up a walk-thru because as many times as I have played the previous versions I had missed Reno's scene and thought it was a glitch after Version .02 came out I just had to make a few different choices that I didn't make from .01. Also don't know if you are aware but when you want to call Kyoko your Asian Lover it ends up calling her just Lover, also when you are in the boutique in version .01 and Reno goes into the dressing room and Lalainey calls her fuck buddy instead of calling her your "sister" after you tell her that Reno is your "sister"

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes