4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Lol. Thanks. I had a feeling I had to get them from her first meeting. Enjoying the game although it was kind of difficult to figure out what combination of choices to choose to get Shelby's scene. Might want to make up a walk-thru because as many times as I have played the previous versions I had missed Reno's scene and thought it was a glitch after Version .02 came out I just had to make a few different choices that I didn't make from .01. Also don't know if you are aware but when you want to call Kyoko your Asian Lover it ends up calling her just Lover, also when you are in the boutique in version .01 and Reno goes into the dressing room and Lalainey calls her fuck buddy instead of calling her your "sister" after you tell her that Reno is your "sister"
I will look into that, thanks. As for the walkthrough I will leave that to a fan to do because it will add another week or two if I create one while also game developing to each release. It's either do it and push back releases or don't and keep same release timeframe. I chose the latter because I've noticed plenty of walktrough modders on f95 and was hoping one eventually picked it up.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Yep, this needs a WT.

Fatality17 I understand that keeping the variables hidden is a common thing, but, there's just too many choices with minimal differences in the text, it's not only hard to understand the difference between them, but making it HIDE content unless we pick the right one, isn't fun.

I really don't care if I miss a scene here or there, but making it depend on points gained on the previous update, is a bit cruel.

So, don't feel bad, but people will start using a WT and/or a cheat mod because of this. Because having to go back to the previous update to choose a different option in order to have enough points to see one extra sex scene, is going to get really old, really fast.

While playing we have no way to know what each option does, or doesn't do, their text is very similar and one or the other feel more like a matter of flavor rather than deciding points that can block content, especially if the consequences are not immediate. There's no way to test what works, what doesn't and where did we made a mistake.

So, I will start using a WT, because, I'm here for the story, couldn't give less of a fuck for hidden mechanics that hide content.

You do your game has you want, don't worry, I'm not asking you to change anything. Just informing you that if you find people playing with Walktroughs and / or Cheat mods, don't be surprised, don't be mad, try to understand that that type of underhanded stuff really pisses people off and not everyone has a unlimited type to play and replay the same thing over and over trying to get all the content. On the other hand, there's a lot of people that love to be jerked around by a Dev, so, keep those dicks happy. To each it's own.

I only need to know what each decision changes, so I can make better decisions.

Sorry if this upsets you, there's really nothing that can be done about it. I love your game, I have replayed it many times, because I WANT to, not because you FORCE me too to get the content. There's no surer way to piss me off, especially because it is completely unnecessary.

Peace :(

tr12345

Apr 16, 2020
Bimbos do it better. If you're not into the aesthetic, move on. Or should we start giving low reviews for all the games where the proportions don't fit our tastes too? How come we're intelligent enough to go to the games we like, but you natural lovers keep natural splaining all over every bimbo game ever created? As if there weren't enough games out there with basic looking women..

Reactions: ashrana88

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Yep, this needs a WT.

Fatality17 I understand that keeping the variables hidden is a common thing, but, there's just too many choices with minimal differences in the text, it's not only hard to understand the difference between them, but making it HIDE content unless we pick the right one, isn't fun.

I really don't care if I miss a scene here or there, but making it depend on points gained on the previous update, is a bit cruel.

So, don't feel bad, but people will start using a WT and/or a cheat mod because of this. Because having to go back to the previous update to choose a different option in order to have enough points to see one extra sex scene, is going to get really old, really fast.

While playing we have no way to know what each option does, or doesn't do, their text is very similar and one or the other feel more like a matter of flavor rather than deciding points that can block content, especially if the consequences are not immediate. There's no way to test what works, what doesn't and where did we made a mistake.

So, I will start using a WT, because, I'm here for the story, couldn't give less of a fuck for hidden mechanics that hide content.

You do your game has you want, don't worry, I'm not asking you to change anything. Just informing you that if you find people playing with Walktroughs and / or Cheat mods, don't be surprised, don't be mad, try to understand that that type of underhanded stuff really pisses people off and not everyone has a unlimited type to play and replay the same thing over and over trying to get all the content. On the other hand, there's a lot of people that love to be jerked around by a Dev, so, keep those dicks happy. To each it's own.

I only need to know what each decision changes, so I can make better decisions.

Sorry if this upsets you, there's really nothing that can be done about it. I love your game, I have replayed it many times, because I WANT to, not because you FORCE me too to get the content. There's no surer way to piss me off, especially because it is completely unnecessary.

Peace :(
Doesn't upset me at all, I am hoping someone creates a walkthrough mod or a pdf walkthrough for the game. I also have encouraged people to use the universal renpy mod that helps you see the choices and stats. The only reason they are hidden is to let people interact how they see fit, plus figured it leaves a little mystery hoping your selection helped you bag the girl. I also knew others might not like that so I left it hidden for the people who like mystery, I kept the game open source so walkthrough creators can read the dialog and code to create one, and figured others would use a mod if they weren't already.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Ok. So I leave the first Haiku meeting with 4 lust points. By the time I get to the end of her second scene I have a total of 11 lust points for her. I don't know what choices to make to get more than that. I did choose the "spend money" option. Any other choices I am missing?

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Ok. So I leave the first Haiku meeting with 4 lust points. By the time I get to the end of her second scene I have a total of 11 lust points for her. I don't know what choices to make to get more than that. I did choose the "spend money" option. Any other choices I am missing?
Pay full amount 2 slutty, phat ass women 2 slutty, gamble on things 2 slutty, hey puddin 1 slutty hey beautiful 1 slutty. that's just off the top of my head in no particular order on meeting Haiku.
Also if you don't mind using a mod that gives you the stats I've been told this works with my game. Mod - Ren'Py - Universal Ren'Py Mod [1.15.2] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself) | F95zone

Reactions: depeche mode

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
As a tip you can open the phone at any time the "relationship" notification comes up to keep track of how much influence the choice had. Its definitely doable starting with 4 though.

Also lust or slutty?

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
As a tip you can open the phone at any time the "relationship" notification comes up to keep track of how much influence the choice had. Its definitely doable starting with 4 though.

Also lust or slutty?
Her contact info doesn't come up until the end of the scene in .02, so it's hard to know compare her stats that way.

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
Just to make things easier I have gone through and pulled out the requirements. If you use the mod you should be able to focus on getting these stats:

Natalia
No Requirements

Reno
slutty >= 10

Aspen
Option to Kiss

Baylynn
Option to Kiss

Brooke
slutty >=6

Harmony
lust >= 10

Kiyoko
slutty >=10

Dakota
Option to let her put it in her mouth

Mercedes
Option to take the deal

Shelby
Must be on Mercedes Path (Taken the deal)
love >=12

Haiku
slutty >= 13

Kagney and Lacey
First 3 Options

Last edited:

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Pay full amount 2 slutty, phat ass women 2 slutty, gamble on things 2 slutty, hey puddin 1 slutty hey beautiful 1 slutty. that's just off the top of my head in no particular order on meeting Haiku.
Also if you don't mind using a mod that gives you the stats I've been told this works with my game. Mod - Ren'Py - Universal Ren'Py Mod [1.15.2] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself) | F95zone
So here is what I figured out in .02 to get 6 lust points: Call her sexy, take risks, spending money, Beautifully Thicc women, pay full amount. Gave me a total of 6 lust points. Her lust points must be bugged because the choices you told me was either giving me 1 lust point or none to the point of me ending that scene with either 3 or 4 lust points.

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
So here is what I figured out in .02 to get 6 lust points: Call her sexy, take risks, spending money, Beautifully Thicc women, pay full amount. Gave me a total of 6 lust points. Her lust points must be bugged because the choices you told me was either giving me 1 lust point or none to the point of me ending that scene with either 3 or 4 lust points.
you need slutty not lust. the choices i gave were for slutty points

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Right now my MC has knocked up these nine women. Am I missing anyone else?

1) Natalia
2) Aspen
3) Baylynn
4) Brooke
5) Harmony
6) Haiku
7) Mercedes
8) Shelby
9) Kiyoko

Reactions: caspian90
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes