4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just find this game right now. I am trying to set the relationship to feet better in incest mode. Can someone help me to use relationship in the best order?
So for the family
Rachel = Mom
Reno = Sis
Byran = Dad

Dad new family (can someone help me there?) I am confused about these three here. What would be the correct order for these people? Stepmom/stepsis or Just they Name?
Arcelia = Byran's wife?
Santana = Byran's stepdaughter?
Julieta = Byran's stepdaughter?

other parents. I thinks Aunt Erica and Uncle Steven sound better. For the two cousins just they name right?
Erica = Aunt or Aunt Erica?
Tanya = Cousin?
Kayla = Cousin?
Steven = Uncle or Uncle Steven?

Thank you

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Loved it, but a question, when I check the "gallery replay" it looks like there are 7 scenes I missed but I don't feel like I missed anything, are those placeholders and not actual scenes or did I really miss that many scenes?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Lefty

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
I found myself constantly checking what stats went up each time and going back seeibg what the other choices increased, what would be a big help is adding what stat increased when something increases. Its a nice start and plenty of potential there!
check out the Universal RenPy Mod (URM) you can see the stats being adjusted before you chose them.

Reactions: msleomac

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Just wondering Fatality17 did you just choose the location name per chance, or because you are from the area... just wondering as I too live very close by as well. Nice to see that Brighton is used in a game (y)

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Just wondering Fatality17 did you just choose the location name per chance, or because you are from the area... just wondering as I too live very close by as well. Nice to see that Brighton is used in a game (y)
This might be funny, I am from the states and was trying to think of a city name I've never heard of so there would be no reference to it anywhere and I could do what I wanted (architecturally). I figured choosing a well-known city people would tend to associate the game with the actual location's historical features and looks. I wanted to avoid all that. I finally landed on the name Brighton out of pure random name choice figuring there is no place named Brighton stateside, or so I thought. Now come to find out after choosing the name when creating my renpy title that there is a Brighton in Michigan, Colorado, and across the pond. Then the references started in the comment section and what I was trying to avoid I failed miserably at doing :FacePalm: :LUL:

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
This might be funny, I am from the states and was trying to think of a city name I've never heard of so there would be no reference to it anywhere and I could do what I wanted (architecturally). I figured choosing a well-known city people would tend to associate the game with the actual location's historical features and looks. I wanted to avoid all that. I finally landed on the name Brighton out of pure random name choice figuring there is no place named Brighton stateside, or so I thought. Now come to find out after choosing the name when creating my renpy title that there is a Brighton in Michigan, Colorado, and across the pond. Then the references started in the comment section and what I was trying to avoid I failed miserably at doing :FacePalm: :LUL:
Haha, Well I obviously knew of the Brighton in UK and knew of 1 in the states but didn't know there was others there too. Some people in high authorities are obviously too lazy to come up with different city names and just copy them, hence the 2 in the states. Coming up with city/town names is tricky I agree.... had to make up 2 names for mine and just used a random city name generator... No doubt I will have the same situation you have had and people will live in them towns or near them if they are actual places.

Good luck with your game, just going through it now :)

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Don't feel bad, a lot of people pull random town names out of the air only to find out a ton of other people pulled the exact same name out of the air before.

Like the over-a-dozen 'Portsmouth's in RL, just in the US.

Reactions: Gojii

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Haha, Well I obviously knew of the Brighton in UK and knew of 1 in the states but didn't know there was others there too. Some people in high authorities are obviously too lazy to come up with different city names and just copy them, hence the 2 in the states. Coming up with city/town names is tricky I agree.... had to make up 2 names for mine and just used a random city name generator... No doubt I will have the same situation you have had and people will live in them towns or near them if they are actual places.

Good luck with your game, just going through it now :)
Hope you enjoy, you might notice something familiar in it with a little added extras;)

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Don't feel bad, a lot of people pull random town names out of the air only to find out a ton of other people pulled the exact same name out of the air before.

Like the over-a-dozen 'Portsmouth's in RL, just in the US.
The attempt was there at least, A failed attempt but an attempt nonetheless.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ktunga

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Any possibility of some fun, loving femdom?
Dinnae worry I'm not asking for any crazy femdom stuff, just some stern, controlling yet loving THICC mature beauties.

I'm personally not all that interested in maledom, if I'm given the choice for maledom, romantic or femdom options.
I would make a save right there and only choose romance or femdom, never maledom.

Also if given the choice to knock up any of these GODDESSES, I will always, ALWAYS pick FILL HER UP!!!!

Pledato

Jan 10, 2021
Hello, it gives me the following error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapters/chapter1.rpy", line 222, in script
    $ girl6_love = change_stat(persistent.girl6_love, 1)
  File "game/chapters/chapter1.rpy", line 222, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/class.rpy", line 22, in change_stat
    stat += amount
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +=: 'NoneType' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapters/chapter1.rpy", line 222, in script
  File "F:\Roberto\Programas\JDownloader 2\6\Big Ass\Juegos\BrightonCityEmpire-0.01-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\Roberto\Programas\JDownloader 2\6\Big Ass\Juegos\BrightonCityEmpire-0.01-win\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/chapters/chapter1.rpy", line 222, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/class.rpy", line 22, in change_stat
    stat += amount
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +=: 'NoneType' and 'int'

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Brighton City Empire 0.01
Sun Apr 23 11:17:09 2023

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes