4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Meh, three weeks till it drops for public to enjoy or in a touch of a week if you chuck $5. I think early access is fair to leave it be and not leak out since we all get to enjoy it anyhow.

Compared to the shitbags who paywall quests/storylines in higher dollar tiers on top of early access/paywalled games, just waiting a few weeks playing other stuff till it drops isn't bad imo.

Reactions: Fatality17

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
I will say that the update is reasonably large (around 2-3 hours of reading \ play time) Well work pledging to support him if you can. Great direction in the story as well :)

Reactions: Gojii

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Meh, three weeks till it drops for public to enjoy or in a touch of a week if you chuck $5. I think early access is fair to leave it be and not leak out since we all get to enjoy it anyhow.

Compared to the shitbags who paywall quests/storylines in higher dollar tiers on top of early access/paywalled games, just waiting a few weeks playing other stuff till it drops isn't bad imo.
Thing is I went and splurged on a new rig halfway through because I had got tired of the 2 hour render times for one image and still be a shitty ass image. To help counter that blow to my pocket and help re-coup somewhat the price of it I had to set up a tier release. Also tier releases help me somewhat fix bugs or spelling before it hits public because I am just simply a one person team. Good thing I did find a proof reader recently so that's good. :)

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Thing is I went and splurged on a new rig halfway through because I had got tired of the 2 hour render times for one image and still be a shitty ass image. To help counter that blow to my pocket and help re-coup somewhat the price of it I had to set up a tier release. Also tier releases help me somewhat fix bugs or spelling before it hits public because I am just simply a one person team. Good thing I did find a proof reader recently so that's good. :)
No problem with that imo. I was saying early access is a good model I get behind. $5 to get the game a couple weeks early, and a couple weeks after the big fish do, and everyone gets it public a month after the high tiers do anyhow (possibly with a touch of grammar fixes to boot I figure) is pretty reasonable.

Some people will lock content behind a paywall even some of their lower tier subs cant enjoy at all, which is crazy.

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
The update will be well worth the wait if you cant afford to support him! He is just starting out so its a solid start for a dev ;)

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Worth the $5 on my end. Actually takes input and feedback on here too. Always nice to see devs who take input without letting it sway/alter what the game's appeal is. EXTRA THICC + breeding = underrated.

Here's hoping for some energetic tall thicc athlete women to match well with MC's libido. :PogChamp:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Worth the $5 on my end. Actually takes input and feedback on here too. Always nice to see devs who take input without letting it sway/alter what the game's appeal is. EXTRA THICC + breeding = underrated.

Here's hoping for some energetic tall thicc athlete women to match well with MC's libido. :PogChamp:
I agree whole heartedly except I want short stacks, what need is there for long legs and extended torsos!? Just put those bosoms right on top of the hips.

• Thinking Face

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I agree whole heartedly except I want short stacks, what need is there for long legs and extended torsos!? Just put those bosoms right on top of the hips.
How about both? Variety is the spice of life. Already a nice complement of shorter/average height characters on hand imo. Just saying would be good for some fellow scholarship athletes to fit the theme.

Perhaps their women's rugby team is not only elite amongst college, but world class as a complement to the men's football program. There's a lot of ways to go. Could have a absolute dumptruck shortstack libero from the volleyball team as well for a heavy riding of MC.

Have a sterotypical aggressive type Rugby captain (big bulky type who gets avoided) and add in the dynamic of some snusnu-ish content where MC's dick and huge loads soften her harsh demeanor up a bit (cue she was a softy the whole time trope) and then for later content her teammates find out and want in as a followup (for some ffffm type situation in a locker room).

A lot of different content you can put into a university/college/school based game without getting dark/messed up to go with this theme of MC basically being gigachad who can take everyone to poundtown.

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
How about both? Variety is the spice of life. Already a nice complement of shorter/average height characters on hand imo. Just saying would be good for some fellow scholarship athletes to fit the theme.

Perhaps their women's rugby team is not only elite amongst college, but world class as a complement to the men's football program. There's a lot of ways to go. Could have a absolute dumptruck shortstack libero from the volleyball team as well for a heavy riding of MC.

Have a sterotypical aggressive type Rugby captain (big bulky type who gets avoided) and add in the dynamic of some snusnu-ish content where MC's dick and huge loads soften her harsh demeanor up a bit (cue she was a softy the whole time trope) and then for later content her teammates find out and want in as a followup (for some ffffm type situation in a locker room).

A lot of different content you can put into a university/college/school based game without getting dark/messed up to go with this theme of MC basically being gigachad who can take everyone to poundtown.
people asked me in discord if I could go even bigger so I tried but I think they want even bigger then this:PogChamp: mercedes.png mercedes2.png

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Author what do you think maybe you can add in game some sexy shorstack bimbo girl with giant breasts please?
How short are we talking here 4'4, 5ft or like 5'5? because I do have several women in the 5'5 range.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
4,4 and 5 ft gonna be great to see such shortstack bimbo girls and who we also can impregnate and make part of mc harem

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
people asked me in discord if I could go even bigger so I tried but I think they want even bigger then this:PogChamp: View attachment 2768029 View attachment 2768031
I mean some tend to want a bit more going on with the thighs/calves and a more "natural" torso that is a decent amount less narrow (the back view it seems as much). I've minimal to point out that I'd tweak, but when I something that's intended to be a bulky athlete type, such things come to mind, whereas with this character its nothing that takes away much as I assume they arent intended to be one.

I do think her thigh gap is simply a bit much for her overall body type. Someone with this type of body isn't going to have one that significant imo. I would recommend dialing back this one's nose a touch as well as the frontal view it takes up a slight amount more of her face that draws your attention to it right away. If you're going for the MILF archetype though perhaps a bit wider torso might be a valid tweak however.

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
I mean some tend to want a bit more going on with the thighs/calves and a more "natural" torso that is a decent amount less narrow (the back view it seems as much). I've minimal to point out that I'd tweak, but when I something that's intended to be a bulky athlete type, such things come to mind, whereas with this character its nothing that takes away much as I assume they arent intended to be one.

I do think her thigh gap is simply a bit much for her overall body type. Someone with this type of body isn't going to have one that significant imo. I would recommend dialing back this one's nose a touch as well as the frontal view it takes up a slight amount more of her face that draws your attention to it right away. If you're going for the MILF archetype though perhaps a bit wider torso might be a valid tweak however.
With the grey hair she is more on the side 45 or older so more like Gilf type I was going for.

• Thinking Face

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
4,4 and 5 ft gonna be great to see such shortstack bimbo girls and who we also can impregnate and make part of mc harem
I do have one character I have created but she is one of the football player's younger sister that has not been seen yet. she is around 5'2 -5'5
WR1 Sister Character.duf.png

Reactions: R2J

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
With the grey hair she is more on the side 45 or older so more like Gilf type I was going for.
Then I'd definitely recommend widening the torso some on her a bit (maybe a tiny slightest bit thicker) as well as x/z axis on thighs and reducing the thigh gap in doing so. Get the guys who want the heavy thiccness riled up for the GILF if thats the intent. Maybe in the process add a touch more meat on the ass. Let the guys who want a plump character go nuts for her. :p

Possibly have the breasts set/hang a bit lower in that situation (possibly could be solved via just making them a touch bigger via the y-axis) as they stick out a bit too straight when seeing the side view. A bit more weight/softness to them works better.

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Then I'd definitely recommend widening the torso some on her a bit (maybe a tiny slightest bit thicker) as well as x/z axis on thighs and reducing the thigh gap in doing so. Get the guys who want the heavy thiccness riled up for the GILF if thats the intent. Maybe in the process add a touch more meat on the ass. Let the guys who want a plump character go nuts for her. :p

Possibly have the breasts set/hang a bit lower in that situation (possibly could be solved via just making them a touch bigger via the y-axis).
She was just a quick mock up because I was trying to guage on what they meant by bigger until they showed me what they meant lol 1689292853758.png

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
She was just a quick mock up because I was trying to guage on what they meant by bigger until they showed me what they meant lol View attachment 2768064
To be blunt, I always make character cards ultra thicc in koikatsu and honey select 2. I have the slider unlockers for a reason. You could make them even more absurd and I will enjoy it. I'm just making suggestions that won't turn everyone else off. :KEK:

Looking forward to us middle management getting to enjoy this game tomorrow. :PogChamp:

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes