4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or slot receiver can be around that range and below plus cornerback and safety but if they are that short better have good ball skills because now the NFL mainly is on the 6 foot plus secondary compared to the 90's when 5'10 was ideal since there were no penalties on defenseless receivers like they have now. They preferred them stocky and were used to take heads off crossing the middle but now you need to be playing the ball instead of the receiver that's why they want the secondary positions taller.
Ah okay MC is 6'2/6'3, makes a lot more sense. My guy knows his Murican football. Spitting straight facts. All the more appealing to see a few women closer to his height then.

Recently you see a much more common trend of 6' corners and safeties who are more like hybrids of linebackers with some speed than the traditional types getting drafted too often as they want the vertical to counter the Jordy Nelson and Calvin Johnson archetypes. They want guys who are going to truck a WR and not get steamrolled by TEs or FBs coming out of the backfield.

Get him a big smokeshow blonde rugby chick from down in SEC country who follows football religiously who can and wants to tackle him into bed. :KEK:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
He's a bluechip stud college athlete dude, of course he's going to be taller than average? idk why you keep wanting to have everyone shorter in the game so badly (not to mention pushing hard for dwarf by wanting a chick who is 4'4????)
You seem really bothered by something that's not happening at all. I definitely am not wanting MC to be shorter, I was commenting on the fact that 5'8" is not close to the average for women but for men.

I'm 6'2" there's almost no games here that have an MC that experiences the world the way I do, I like short chicks because pretty universally all chicks are shorter than me... Which in renpy games is rarely the case unless the woman also looks like a child. I'm not pushing for anything, I made one comment about liking short stacks agreed with you that diversity was good and then pointed out 2 tid bits about average height in relation to comments the dev made.

Nowhere have I even mentioned 4'4".

I've got no idea why you're so bothered by the flow of my posts and I really don't care. If me being conversational really bothers you, you can pound rocks.

The stuff you posted about younger generations being taller is neat, I had not seen that before but anecdotely it checks with what I've experienced irl. I still don't know more than like 1 or 2 women that break 5'8" though so even accounting for a data skew based off of age, that's probably not the average for women.

But all of that is beside the point devs gonna make what dev makes and I'll probably play it regardless.

*I think I've swatted all my typos FYAC

Last edited:

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
To be blunt, I always make character cards ultra thicc in koikatsu and honey select 2. I have the slider unlockers for a reason. You could make them even more absurd and I will enjoy it. I'm just making suggestions that won't turn everyone else off. :KEK:

Looking forward to us middle management getting to enjoy this game tomorrow. :PogChamp:
hope the wait for the middle management play thru was to your satisfaction and tied up some questions you had about it not just only being a school setting like I had mentioned to you before.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I made one comment about liking short stacks agreed with you that diversity was good and then pointed out 2 tid bits about average height in relation to comments the dev made.
Nowhere have I even mentioned 4'4".
But all of that is beside the point devs gonna make what dev makes and I'll probably play it regardless.
*I think I've swatted all my typos FYAC
I got you mixed up with the user mentioned here who in the prior page kept going on and on and felt really pushy (who was also begging for the game to be leaked, its f95 I know but it gets released pubic anyhow, lol). Sorry on my end for the mix-up... :HideThePain: We're actually 100% on the same page on these points.

Downloading and will delve into the game this weekend. Just got home seeing family tonight and I'm keen on having a few hours to enjoy it when I do. :KEK:

Reactions: TigerWolfe

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Downloading and will delve into the game this weekend. Just got home seeing family tonight and I'm keen on having a few hours to enjoy it when I do. :KEK:
Well when you do hit me up in Discord pm and let me know

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
@ Fatality17
Can you make some hints for the different options?
My feeling after playing is the game is great, but needs help Mod.
Thanks in advance.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BrightonCityEmpire-0.02
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: mrttao
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes