4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I do have one character I have created but she is one of the football player's younger sister that has not been seen yet. she is around 5'2 -5'5
View attachment 2768049
Very smal picture cant see her properly. But its possible that you can add one more such shorstack bimbo huge breasted girl in game please?Maybe this time white girl. So we gonna have two sexy shortstack girls white adn black

• Love
Reactions: Gojii

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Very smal picture cant see her properly. But its possible that you can add one more such shorstack bimbo huge breasted girl in game please?Maybe this time white girl. So we gonna have two sexy shortstack girls white adn black
A "swirl threesome?" Count me in for that content. :PogChamp:

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
yeah it's the duf picture to load her to render. I can't render her now because I'm currently rendering as we speak and that's the only image I have of her currently since she hasn't been put in a scene or in game yet. I guess we can call it a tease :LUL:

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
To be blunt, I always make character cards ultra thicc in koikatsu and honey select 2. I have the slider unlockers for a reason. You could make them even more absurd and I will enjoy it. I'm just making suggestions that won't turn everyone else off. :KEK:

Looking forward to us middle management getting to enjoy this game tomorrow. :PogChamp:
Will come out tomorrow around noon - 1:00 pm CST

• Red Heart

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
yeah it's the duf picture to load her to render. I can't render her now because I'm currently rendering as we speak and that's the only image I have of her currently since she hasn't been put in a scene or in game yet. I guess we can call it a tease :LUL:
But what do you say? Can you please also add one more bimbo shorstack white girl with huge breasts please? So at least we gonna have two sexy shorstack girls

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
They sexy without question but hoping to see really short bimbo girl like you say 4,4
I will tell you this I'll try my best, I am trying to have a variety of body types so a short one needs to be added just don't know when you'll see it yet.

Reactions: matriks

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
How about both? Variety is the spice of life. Already a nice complement of shorter/average height characters on hand imo. Just saying would be good for some fellow scholarship athletes to fit the theme.
I have a preference but variety is good times

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
How short are we talking here 4'4, 5ft or like 5'5? because I do have several women in the 5'5 range.
BTW 5'5" is taller than average, in the US at least and we're one of the taller countries. Women in AVNs tend to be massively tall for some reason, but in the US at least average is 5'4". In some countries it's in the sub 5' realm just for the average.

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
BTW 5'5" is taller than average, in the US at least and we're one of the taller countries. Women in AVNs tend to be massively tall for some reason, but in the US at least average is 5'4". In some countries it's in the sub 5' realm just for the average.
The reason for that is the base character is around 5'10 to 5'11 barefooted then you add heels and they are in the range of 6 foot. many just go with the base throw the skins on or just put the character as is when they bought the character and start rendering with everything as it was. plus it's much easier to render a sex scene and everything with all the animations and poses fit perfectly for the default body image and height so most stick with that I believe. I didn't know 5'4 was average. you learn something new everyday :WeSmart:. if you had asked me I probably would of said 5'8.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
would any of these meet your liking or are they all too tall? :WaitWhat: They are between the height of 5'6 to 5'10 though. View attachment 2768081
Tbh I love the tall athletic types. Hurl in a couple athletes that even a a touch taller than MC and you've got a nice mix to work with. I'm liking second from the left myself, looks a bit Med. Liking the thicc torsos on most of them as well. Fits my tastes well. In some countries like Netherlands and Scandinavia 5'4 is short however. :giggle:

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Tbh I love the tall athletic types. Hurl in a couple athletes that even a a touch taller than MC and you've got a nice mix to work with. I'm liking second from the left myself, looks a bit Med. Liking the thicc torsos on most of them as well. Fits my tastes well. In some countries like Netherlands and Scandinavia 5'4 is short however. :giggle:
I was intending on adding a few volleyball players into the mix at some point so there was going to be some toned thicc athletic type taller then the mc.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Magnifico and Gojii

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I was intending on adding a few volleyball players into the mix at some point so there was going to be some toned thicc athletic type taller then the mc.
A few people who wouldn't mind a touch of the power dynamic would enjoy that. I think its fair to point out the setting is a fictional nationally recognized elite sports university, not just general population. So citing the average height in the country might not be a viable factor and the heights being skewed to be well above average would be reasonable imo.

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
A few people who wouldn't mind a touch of the power dynamic would enjoy that. I think its fair to point out the setting is a fictional nationally recognized elite sports university, not just general population. So citing the average height in the country might not be a viable factor and the heights being skewed to be well above average would be reasonable imo.
That may be true and yes the game has a school setting but also a bunch of public life and city settings are involved as well as you will eventually see when you play v0.02. It's not just wake up go to school and everything happens there, come home interact with people then to bed and back to school.

Reactions: Gojii and Badrok

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
The reason for that is the base character is around 5'10 to 5'11 barefooted then you add heels and they are in the range of 6 foot. many just go with the base throw the skins on or just put the character as is when they bought the character and start rendering with everything as it was. plus it's much easier to render a sex scene and everything with all the animations and poses fit perfectly for the default body image and height so most stick with that I believe. I didn't know 5'4 was average. you learn something new everyday :WeSmart:. if you had asked me I probably would of said 5'8.
5'8" is almost the average for men in the US, that's 5'9".

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
5'8" is almost the average for men in the US, that's 5'9".
He's a bluechip stud college athlete dude, of course he's going to be taller than average? idk why you keep wanting to have everyone shorter in the game so badly (not to mention pushing hard for dwarf by wanting a chick who is 4'4????) by citing skewed population data?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not hating but most guys think of "shortstacks" being like extra thicc and just short, like 5'2-5'4. If that's your fetish that's fine. I'm cool with whatever, but you seem really insistent on it and its kinda getting weird tbh.

Last edited:

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
He's a bluechip stud college athlete dude, of course he's going to be taller than average?
5'10 is entirely reasonable base height to operate with for MC, and given he's a blue chip football player thats probably on the very short side if he's anything aside a running back.
Or slot receiver can be around that range and below plus cornerback and safety but if they are that short better have good ball skills because now the NFL mainly is on the 6 foot plus secondary compared to the 90's when 5'10 was ideal since there were no penalties on defenseless receivers like they have now. They preferred them stocky and were used to take heads off crossing the middle but now you need to be playing the ball instead of the receiver that's why they want the secondary positions taller.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019

Or slot receiver can be around that range and below plus cornerback and safety but if they are that short better have good ball skills because now the NFL mainly is on the 6 foot plus secondary compared to the 90's when 5'10 was ideal since there were no penalties on defenseless receivers like they have now. They preferred them stocky and were used to take heads off crossing the middle but now you need to be playing the ball instead of the receiver that's why they want the secondary positions taller.
As long as at least one of the short rounds is under the age of 30, model going on 40; I'll be satisfied.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes