VN Ren'Py Bring a Bottle of Wine [v0.7.5.1] [Stokkafilippo]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hey StokkaFilippo Great job man - the quality of your renders has improved greatly!
Not a fan of that 'The Sims' look personally but man, did you improve!
Beware though - you might have to do the same as Boring Games did and remake them later on :D

Reactions: StokkaFilippo

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Hey StokkaFilippo Great job man - the quality of your renders has improved greatly!
Not a fan of that 'The Sims' look personally but man, did you improve!
Beware though - you might have to do the same as Boring Games did and remake them later on :D
Thanks a lot WaltS. I'm trying to create the best story I can with what I have. And yes, maybe in the future there will be a remake :D

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
@StockkaFilippo it's a decent start. Maybe consider for next release to advance the story and plot a bit. At this point there isn't much to go off of as far as what's actually going on besides this guy is fwb with the librarian. Not against a more image and erotic based story but some clue or definition to what the actual story is would be helpful with the overall immersion. Nice art and what not and the little bit of story we do have is pretty good. So just some food for thought. Good Luck.

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
@StockkaFilippo it's a decent start. Maybe consider for next release to advance the story and plot a bit. At this point there isn't much to go off of as far as what's actually going on besides this guy is fwb with the librarian. Not against a more image and erotic based story but some clue or definition to what the actual story is would be helpful with the overall immersion. Nice art and what not and the little bit of story we do have is pretty good. So just some food for thought. Good Luck.
WastedTalent Thanks a lot for your words.
The development of this KN is slow because time is never enough :(. I hope to finish it for the summer and to release more frequent and consistent updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: WastedTalent

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
WastedTalent Thanks a lot for your word.
The development of this KN is slow because time is never enough :(. I hope to finish it for the summer and to release more frequent and consistent updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I understand for the time factor, I would say take your time. Your true fans will have no problem waiting for you to make your story the way you want to present it a lot of dev's get trapped into timeframes and regularly scheduled updates but make sure you are happy with what you are presenting and don't rush it. Most people don't realize that dev's are a one person team usually at least in the beginning, which means you have to be the marketing department, the writer, artist, producer, developer, and so many more hats on any given day. Try to focus on the things that reduce your stress and increase your creative side.

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
I see the female piss on mc
And futa
Is he a submissive mc and gut raped

ohellno1

May 25, 2018
Ah yes game that isn't a game it's literally a book with renders in it you have 0 choice nothing just dialogue to read and look at pictures welp not my cup of tea but don't get me wrong its nothing wrong with this style and story is quite good but "gameplay" is just not for me

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes