Britney's Journey

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2020
"Worth giving you money" is very subjective, the previous public build turned out pretty nice (in my and some players' opinions), but it didn't improve the income at all.
About the fundamental Patreon controversy you're talking about - I sent the full build to all old non active patrons that didn't instantly unsubscribe. And I'll keep doing this because they've already paid the price. (If I've missed someone here please send me your patreon username).

Btw the game is partially censored. The first level and the gallery illustrations are intact. Also I'll start unlocking some of the second level scenes in the following releases.

El Duderino

Jul 28, 2019
Btw the game is partially censored. The first level and the gallery illustrations are intact. Also I'll start unlocking some of the second level scenes in the following releases.
Partially censored? Censorship is always partial (certain parts are censored). That is not very convincing to me. I will leave it on my ignore list.

jezko2

Dec 24, 2022
Help, No matter what I do, I cannot find the goblin, after speaking to mermaid, the only thing behind the potion house is empty stump, did I miss something? Already asked mermaid for help and talked to Butch idk if that affects it.

Britney's Journey

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2020
Help, No matter what I do, I cannot find the goblin, after speaking to mermaid, the only thing behind the potion house is empty stump, did I miss something? Already asked mermaid for help and talked to Butch idk if that affects it.
You have to pick the item behind Butch's house, this shows the Goblin. But to pick it first you have to talk with him "about the village" and "ask for help", which he refuses to do. The dialogue with the Goblin won't make much sense if you don't have the item already.
Btw the Goblin is not part of the main quest, but he'll unlock the lesbian and threesome scenes.

Reactions: hentai charley

jezko2

Dec 24, 2022
You have to pick the item behind Butch's house, this shows the Goblin. But to pick it first you have to talk with him "about the village" and "ask for help", which he refuses to do. The dialogue with the Goblin won't make much sense if you don't have the item already.
Btw the Goblin is not part of the main quest, but he'll unlock the lesbian and threesome scenes.
Thank you, would most likely not notice it otherwise :)

• Sad
Reactions: Britney's Journey

Britney's Journey

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2020
Thank you, would most likely not notice it otherwise :)
That's actually a problem, you're not the first player giving me similar feedback about the glass ball. Maybe I have to put more clear hints about that. I didn't want everything to be easy and obvious, but I want even less people to abandon the game after getting stuck. Anyway thanks for the input!

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
That's actually a problem, you're not the first player giving me similar feedback about the glass ball. Maybe I have to put more clear hints about that. I didn't want everything to be easy and obvious, but I want even less people to abandon the game after getting stuck. Anyway thanks for the input!
Lumiron continues to be one of the most wise devs on this site...

• Red Heart

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Art looks good, but I couldn't get around the horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE interface. Cursor constantly got stuck at various locations, the game cursor doesn't let you do ANYTHING outside the game, couldn't find a way to save, and game froze 3 times. I finally had to call up Task Manager and exit from there.

• Wow

Britney's Journey

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2020
Art looks good, but I couldn't get around the horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE interface. Cursor constantly got stuck at various locations, the game cursor doesn't let you do ANYTHING outside the game, couldn't find a way to save, and game froze 3 times. I finally had to call up Task Manager and exit from there.
Crap... Did it freeze during sex scenes? If yes, you can try disabling the fluid particles in the settings. Do you run it on a new machine, is the fps fine?
Saving is done on exit now (should work even with alt+f4). Soon I'll add saving on checkpoints during the game and some UI notification.
What do you mean "outside the game", you don't have a cursor in windows when you alt+tab?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes