maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Does anyone have a new discord link to Cinema Lumiron the current one is expired or ask him to get a new invite link

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Hmm. I dunno what's being parodied with the magical forest but alright.

Girl's also not really my type being another generic "thicc babe" type but also alright.

Humor is also on point, animations are actual animations and not animatics, and the modelling is just stylized enough to brush over the fact that the Dev is an amateur which shows attention to his own faults. All those are good signs.

Guess I'm downloading.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Finally, just what I've always wanted - a Main Character looks like she's about to bitch about the patriarchy

• Angry
Reactions: Karnewarrior

cauldron

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
A very promising game !
I love the graphics, simple but gorgeous, and the main character, exactly my kind of sexy nymphomaniac babe!

graty7310

Aug 23, 2017
Anyone have an updated discord link of this game?

I wanted to see first how active the developer is in updating or at least engaging with the people before I back it

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Missing the masturbation tag. If it wasn't missing, I would have found this game earlier.

Lemmington

Sep 7, 2020
definitely game worth playing!!! not only it's simple since it's point&click game, it got so many opportunity to thrive.also cuz most of these games don't used voice acting,only voice packs. i'll definitely stay update for future plan

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes