catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I just saw some gameplay videos. Yeah she's really sexy with those glasses, I have to look for rule 34 videos now :D And yes, about Britney's shoes it will be the same, but mostly because of a budget limitations. I had to chose with or without heels and I prefer her with heels. For Bayonetta I guess it's an artistic decision.
Indeed it is artistic direction with Bayonetta. Honestly it works out as a trait for your character too.

Reactions: Britney's Journey

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
I know everyone's expecting new sex scenes, but for me details like covering her tits when talking to the Goblin undressed are really important.
View attachment 2555505
It does add a feel to the game and small things like that give the protagonist or any other character more personality. It's all about the build-up towards the sex scenes and things like covering her tits just makes it more exciting to see her later on in action.

Also, nudity can be realy dumb and boring if done wrong and players won't care much about it unless there is some hype around it. I remember a realy fun game where only a small portion was the character actually completely nude and would walk around the city, realy slow and be seen by villagers who comment on it. It realy was something to remember. Also, fun think to mention, in most games with 'accidental' nudity the character usually is in a very vulnerable situation and theres possible fucktraps all around, might wanna think about adding in something like that. Maybe? Please? Exhibitionism? Yes?

Britney's Journey

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2020
It does add a feel to the game and small things like that give the protagonist or any other character more personality. It's all about the build-up towards the sex scenes and things like covering her tits just makes it more exciting to see her later on in action.

Also, nudity can be realy dumb and boring if done wrong and players won't care much about it unless there is some hype around it. I remember a realy fun game where only a small portion was the character actually completely nude and would walk around the city, realy slow and be seen by villagers who comment on it. It realy was something to remember. Also, fun think to mention, in most games with 'accidental' nudity the character usually is in a very vulnerable situation and theres possible fucktraps all around, might wanna think about adding in something like that. Maybe? Please? Exhibitionism? Yes?
Yes, my initial idea was for Britney to show her tits for the first time later in some secret scenes in the second level. To build up some anticipation. But since the demo is really short I changed my mind about that. Also I did the removal of the shirt as a customization with the idea to recreate the joy I had in the early 2000s when I managed to apply a nude patch on games like Tomb Raider, Drakan :D But it's breaking some cutscenes in which the MC is supposed to be dressed. And also you're right that having her naked all the time is boring, I'm thinking of removing this feature. Sadly in itchio most downloads of the game are coming from character customization tags. I don't know why people like this so much...
Well in this case she's safe because the Goblin really didn't have bad intentions, but later in the game there will be some traps yes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Quiet Naughty

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
Yes, my initial idea was for Britney to show her tits for the first time later in some secret scenes in the second level. To build up some anticipation. But since the demo is really short I changed my mind about that. Also I did the removal of the shirt as a customization with the idea to recreate the joy I had in the early 2000s when I managed to apply a nude patch on games like Tomb Raider, Drakan :D But it's breaking some cutscenes in which the MC is supposed to be dressed. And also you're right that having her naked all the time is boring, I'm thinking of removing this feature. Sadly in itchio most downloads of the game are coming from character customization tags. I don't know why people like this so much...
Well in this case she's safe because the Goblin really didn't have bad intentions, but later in the game there will be some traps yes.
Just an idea to get around all that, why not use kinky bdsm like clothes as customizition options, like bra's that show nipples and strings that show pussy. It's both dressed and nude at the same time. Might be a work around for that. But of course, there will always be people who are pissed because of lack of nudity.

But then again, skimpy and revealing armor and dresses are the go to mod's for skyrim and other games. And are much more likely used than a full nude character.

Britney's Journey

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2020
Just an idea to get around all that, why not use kinky bdsm like clothes as customizition options, like bra's that show nipples and strings that show pussy. It's both dressed and nude at the same time. Might be a work around for that. But of course, there will always be people who are pissed because of lack of nudity.

But then again, skimpy and revealing armor and dresses are the go to mod's for skyrim and other games. And are much more likely used than a full nude character.
That's a good idea. Currently it doesn't fit the story, but it may be suitable in one of the later levels. There will be some technical issues, but nothing serious, unlike the removal of the heels. Let's just hope I'll manage to implement the later levels.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BritneysJourney-0.2.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Is there any sound for the scenes? A game like this where 3D is not up to today's standard it needs that extra something like voice/moans to carry it through. Site really needs a tag for voices.

Britney's Journey

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2020
Is there any sound for the scenes? A game like this where 3D is not up to today's standard it needs that extra something like voice/moans to carry it through. Site really needs a tag for voices.
Looks like you have some strange technical issue, the game is full of sound and voices. My moans are the best you've ever heard! If you're playing the Linux version honestly I don't have any idea what's happening there. I just make the build and a friend of mine is testing it and confirming it's ok, but he hasn't played this one yet.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Looks like you have some strange technical issue, the game is full of sound and voices. My moans are the best you've ever heard! If you're playing the Linux version honestly I don't have any idea what's happening there. I just make the build and a friend of mine is testing it and confirming it's ok, but he hasn't played this one yet.
No you answered my question have not checked it out.. my question was does it have voice sounds? The other was a comment that we need a tag for games for voices to indicate this in game tags.

Britney's Journey

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2020
No you answered my question have not checked it out.. my question was does it have voice sounds? The other was a comment that we need a tag for games for voices to indicate this in game tags.
Ah ok, I thought you saw the scenes and for some reason they didn't have sound. Give it a try, you might like the animations as well. The game is fully voiced, the sex scenes have moans and also random dirty lines here and there. Like this one for example:
1685999485939.png

Jun 15, 2018
Why is there a milf tag? Is it because she is old enough to be one, or is it cause she has a kid?
Also how come different screenshots show different haircolors? Can you choose one to your liking or does it change as the game progresses?

Britney's Journey

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2020
Why is there a milf tag? Is it because she is old enough to be one, or is it cause she has a kid?
Also how come different screenshots show different haircolors? Can you choose one to your liking or does it change as the game progresses?
She's not a MILF, I guess the guy who posted the thread has put it because she's curvy. She's supposed to be around 25-27. Does she has kids is unknown yet.
There is some basic character customization, you can choose between red, blond and black hair colours. More clothing variants will be added later.

Reactions: NTR_Connoisseur

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
I backed this game for many months, but stopped since there was no progress. Glad to see an udpate. I may re-back.
Artistic style here, makes up for the lower poly count model. She hots and looks plenty good - customizations are nice. At least it's not the oversimplified anime look that is everywhere. I just can't do that anymore (like Koikatsu Party).

The forrest looks amazing. If all the areas have that level of quality/feel it will be amazing.
Voice acting is amazingly good. And I love how hot the sex scenes are and how she talks so so sooooo dirty. Love it.
It's been a year since I played it and when I was done, I was left feeling like I wanted more MORE MORRRREEE like few games have done.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Britney's Journey

Britney's Journey

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2020
I backed this game for many months, but stopped since there was no progress. Glad to see an udpate. I may re-back.
Artisitic style here, makes up for the lower poly count model. She hots and looks plenty good - customiazation are nice. At least it's no the oversimplified anime look that is everywhere. I just can't do that anymore (like Koikatsu Party).

The forrest looks amazing. If all the areas have that level of quality/feel it will be amazing.
Voice acting is amazingly good. And I love how hot the sex scenes are and how she talks so so sooooo dirty. Love it.
It's been a year since I played it and when I was done, I was left feeling like I wanted more MORE MORRRREEE like few games have done.
Thank you for your kind words, that's the sweetest motivation! I wish more than anyone to do more frequent updates, but it's kind of a catch 22 situation. I can't quit my dayjob before Britney starts making money, but Britney can't start making money until I start investing more time than evenings and weekends. And I can't sacrifice the long and detailed animations, because they are one of the most distinctive features and I'm very proud of them. My plan is to finish level 2 as fast as I can and then focus on marketing only. Also the next or the very next build won't be 100% free anymore, I'll have enough content then and I'll make a censored free build in order to bring more people to the patreon. The "give me money to make this cool game" strategy is not working at all (I have 19 patrons currently) and I'll have to try with "cough up some bucks to see everything". If this works and the project start financing itself I'm planning to order new high quality models for Britney and the Goblin. The others need just some texture rework and I've already ordered new model for the gnome girl with the mushroom head. Let's hope I'll succeed with my plan :) And thanks again for the flattering comment and the review, I'm glad there are people who appreciate the game, since it's quite different and very risky businesswise - a lot of effort and money result to little content.

Last edited:

Britney's Journey

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2020
I made a quick compilation of the current sex scenes. If you're lazy to play the build you can see it and decide if it's worth playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krush9000
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes