Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Gods, the people in this game are so unimaginative when they have a hypnotized person under their control. They're far more kinky to an unwilling/willing person. If I had someone I could command to do anything, I'd do a lot more than mommy play, punch them or draw on them. (worse, some of them are the so-called sexual deviants. Next thing you know, they'll do hand holding play)

• Haha
Reactions: domdale and Gomerus

Adama

Aug 1, 2017
Gods, the people in this game are so unimaginative when they have a hypnotized person under their control. They're far more kinky to an unwilling/willing person. If I had someone I could command to do anything, I'd do a lot more than mommy play, punch them or draw on them. (worse, some of them are the so-called sexual deviants. Next thing you know, they'll do hand holding play)
Might be because it's an unfinished feature from a used to be mod that's still being worked on?

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
Also how you level up exhibitionism skills? And how many skills three are here?
In a open area (not your cell) go to "me" and "masterbate" and it levels up to 1 by rubbing your self then you get a passive if you go semi nude after and doing more masterbating

Adama

Aug 1, 2017
Probably shouldn't be implementing unfinished mods then.
Might as well not release any game until it's finished by that logic. Good luck with that. The game is barely v0.1 and literally like 90% of the game is not finished... What do you expect?

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
(worse, some of them are the so-called sexual deviants. Next thing you know, they'll do hand holding play)
That's going WAY TOO FAR. I can't believe someone might actually do that. The nerve! :eek:

I think giving birth is bugged or something. Every child is a herm. Without fail. :\
I believe it might be based on your gender settings/weights.

Question. Can character get pregnant when having only penis and anus with womb? Or that special anus working only when you select that you character have a vagina?
Yes, it was added for mpreg. My character has given birth and is male.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Might as well not release any game until it's finished by that logic. Good luck with that. The game is barely v0.1 and literally like 90% of the game is not finished... What do you expect?
The dev to make content instead of porting in .01 mods with almost no content that there's no guarantee the mod maker will finish.

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
use ls to find the safe ip and follow the forum to a second ip on the second ip use wget to download the brute.exe file, then disconect from the second ip then use brute.exe and the second ip to get the login return to the second ip use the login do that download brutev2.exe then, disconnect from the second ip use brutev2.exe on the safe ip which will then give you the password mine was 5327
how do you get the brutev2.exe cause i can't find it anywhere

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I'm glad I came back to this game years later, only complaint I have with it is that it feels like it needs a wiki, and more content. I might be missing some, but over all I really really liked this. That and well the false choices are annoying and I wish it had some reflection on choices.

Reactions: Yingpingu

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I believe it might be based on your gender settings/weights.
Except herm is set to only 30%, while male and female are both way higher. Yet I've only had herms, 4 in a row. :\
Edit: I tried turning herm to 0%, still a herm baby with that pregnancy. I'm gonna try a new pregnancy with herm set to 0.
Edit2: Okay, yeah that seemed to fix the issue. Next pregnancy resulted in no herms. Guess I'm gonna keep herm off.

Last edited:

Adama

Aug 1, 2017
The dev to make content instead of porting in .01 mods with almost no content that there's no guarantee the mod maker will finish.
Jesus man, the dev literally makes full stories in batches, they released Rahi's story, Tavi's route and the newest Rynard's route in a span of few months. Both completable stories also with bugfixes etc. that most games these days would take years to do one of those. And on top of the last one, they included a highly popular mod into the base game for future mechanics and activities. This way the game development can progress way faster than normal and it also supports the mod creator to continue and not abandon it (while also allowing the dev to work on it on their own if necessary). Why do you play-test a game that's v0.1 if you expect stuff to be complete? There are v0.8+ games that also have unfinished mechanics, yet you complain about a frikking 0.1 having a mechanic that's working well (the fact that it is a working mechanic and not just a skin or overhaul should give you the idea that it's more expanding and a wonder that it works this well), just not expanded enough yet, and you treat it like it was breaking the game when it just doesn't have everything you want from it yet. Like literally, get your head out of the gutter, your whole feed is full of you just trash talking every game here. This dev keeps coming with updates all the time, updates that finish all the stuff that's added. One of the few devs that actually cares and tries hard to improve the game and it's mechanics, and you trash talk it like it's offending you ffs.

Come back when the game is in later stages of development.

Araren13

Feb 19, 2018
-I dont know if i have checked every setting, but are there no eyes for the characters?(apart from some of the species mods?)
-also, no actual kissing in the sex scenes, only dom or sub scenes?
-is there any way to make sure npcs generated are more thicc?
- or edit npcs in your playthrough? maybe thorugh console
side note: i saw some flavor text during a random sex scene saying 'get pregnant'x3 in caps once and then havent seen it since, how did that get triggered, breeder perk text or something else?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
You can change it with mods, you can check out how the "Boykisser Portraits" mod did it
I've no idea how to even check. Don't have any tools and those files are all compiled.
Maybe I should ask "Is there an Easy way / mod to let you Customize your own portraits."
Many text-based game you can just add in a jpeg or sth.

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
When i try to download mods in the apk version it keeps saying cannot download mod no matter which one i pick

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Jesus man, the dev literally makes full stories in batches, they released Rahi's story, Tavi's route and the newest Rynard's route in a span of few months. Both completable stories also with bugfixes etc. that most games these days would take years to do one of those. And on top of the last one, they included a highly popular mod into the base game for future mechanics and activities. This way the game development can progress way faster than normal and it also supports the mod creator to continue and not abandon it (while also allowing the dev to work on it on their own if necessary). Why do you play-test a game that's v0.1 if you expect stuff to be complete? There are v0.8+ games that also have unfinished mechanics, yet you complain about a frikking 0.1 having a mechanic that's working well (the fact that it is a working mechanic and not just a skin or overhaul should give you the idea that it's more expanding and a wonder that it works this well), just not expanded enough yet, and you treat it like it was breaking the game when it just doesn't have everything you want from it yet. Like literally, get your head out of the gutter, your whole feed is full of you just trash talking every game here. This dev keeps coming with updates all the time, updates that finish all the stuff that's added. One of the few devs that actually cares and tries hard to improve the game and it's mechanics, and you trash talk it like it's offending you ffs.

Come back when the game is in later stages of development.
Completely pointless post i'm not going to read because you have no idea what you're talking about, I'm talking about .v1 of a mod made by someone who's not the dev being added, why are you going on a tangent about the developers effort and my post history? What does that have to do with the mod?

Feather

Oct 23, 2017
So I put the portal panties onto an npc at the end of a sex scene and go to use the fleshlight but it says 0 panties are active, I had the thought you'd be able to put them on people you're domming and you could use them to fuck them whenever you wanted.

St Anger

May 7, 2021
So I put the portal panties onto an npc at the end of a sex scene and go to use the fleshlight but it says 0 panties are active, I had the thought you'd be able to put them on people you're domming and you could use them to fuck them whenever you wanted.
Yes this is exactly how they work, either you did something wrong or the game bugged out.

4.70 star(s) 50 Votes