Jason rex

May 9, 2024
need help i manage to download a mod that gives leather jacket but every time i take it off game stop responding and i tried to make loona and lycanroc slaves but none gets pregnant
i also tried to remake her but game crashes
it seems some stuff in inventory too make game freezes

Last edited:

Furro95

Apr 23, 2020
need help i manage to download a mod that gives leather jacket but every time i take it off game stop responding and i tried to make loona and lycanroc slaves but none gets pregnant
i also tried to remake her but game crashes
it seems some stuff in inventory too make game freezes
I imagine that mod isn't updated or is broken, I recommend you remove it.

Did you try to use the datapacks to create your characters or did you moded them? If you used the datapack editor check if your characters have the right body parts.

Jason rex

May 9, 2024
I imagine that mod isn't updated or is broken, I recommend you remove it.

Did you try to use the datapacks to create your characters or did you moded them? If you used the datapack editor check if your characters have the right body parts.
i added the mod NOT through data packs, just put the zip file on the mods folder and make launcher start it

Furro95

Apr 23, 2020
i added the mod NOT through data packs, just put the zip file on the mods folder and make launcher start it
I think those mods are outdated then. Go to the mod browser and check if it requires another mod or data pack to work. You can also join the dev's discord and ask the people there.

Reactions: Jason rex

773Creepy

Apr 10, 2023
this needs to be followed, it has a future!
I really love the mix with Lilith's Throne, and this is the closest thing to a lilith throne mobile game, or at least one similar

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
Not sure if some mod has broken it or what but I've lost my ability to resist while being a sub.

Just did a game without mods, it's one of them so now as I can't be arsed to wade though all of them i'll just wait till it's been found and updated

Well I've just found out why and feel silly now, it's the race buff pack as I was playing a fox (caine) they just follow orders. I'll leave this here if anyone else doesn't read like me

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

fanfrelle

Apr 28, 2018
Can someone please help me!
So I've read the reviews:
You want only futas? I don't want any. Game lets me get rid of them, but also lets you make all enemies have dicks. Wanna be lame and only have humans? Your choice bucko, go ahead.
But I can't find anything ingame or among modsto do something like that -_-

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Can someone please help me!
So I've read the reviews:

But I can't find anything ingame or among modsto do something like that -_-
Step 1: Click Me option
Step 2: Click Encounters

A button so obviously in sight that even cactus* people can see yet somehow you never did~~~
Congratulations, with my eagle eye vision that anyone with eyes can NEVER see, you can now give me a monthly sub for life as thanks.

Last edited:

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
hey i thought of a suggestion, moire flavor than anything but with the tavi quest when nova gets gangbanged and her corruption gets higher i think that should have some sort of lasting effect, but like it has to be more than 20-25 partners or something also it seems like that characters don't update during the game you need to actually look at them to refresh and update them, is there any way to fix that? i also wish that while youre in trance the people that take advantage of it would actually fuck you

Last edited:

Sprayman225

Jan 26, 2023
I need help with enslaving.
Trying to enslave a male by being a female and I don't know how to fulfill the receive cum inside requirement.

EDIT:
Never mind, you have you have to collect condoms or something and go to inventory to transfer it all into a strapon and use that.

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
I need help with enslaving.
Trying to enslave a male by being a female and I don't know how to fulfill the receive cum inside requirement.

EDIT:
Never mind, you have you have to collect condoms or something and go to inventory to transfer it all into a strapon and use that.
I also think you can give them a blowjob and have cum in your mouth and then rim them to spit it into them incase you don't want to do the whole collet cum via condoms (with perk) or go to the toilet and collet cum off your body/inside

FileWalker42

Aug 2, 2020
Never thought i'd play a text-based furry BDSM focused game and enjoy it so much that i'd pretty much do every content possible. As the first text-based game i played, it's a very good one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
I also like this wish to get more d9minent with the main that's it is kali and Ravi and resheka

pilot24

Dec 5, 2020
I hear your PC can be moved from one block to another. For example your cell from from normal cellblock to lilac. It's is true? And how to trigger it, if that supported.

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
I hear your PC can be moved from one block to another. For example your cell from from normal cellblock to lilac. It's is true? And how to trigger it, if that supported.
iirc that's not yet implemented, Rahi has like a reputation mechanic planned where that can come into play.

homix

Dec 2, 2021
The only thing I wish there was more of in this game is the SM part of BDSM. You get some fun brutal scenes with Jacki and Kait where they end up needing medical attention but there's no named male or futa characters you can give some CBT to or anyone that really subjects you to any real pain other than Avy.
All violent interactions with dynamic prisoners, guards, etc. are all really tame, too. In the fights the descriptions are very basic like "you punch him", "you scratch her", etc. and those carry over into the sex scenes where you "beat up" someone. I wanna kick someone in the head, knee them in the balls, scratch them on the boob, and have the characters react to the damage.

All the mods I see on discord are for new outfits, new species, etc. so I doubt flavor text is mod-able.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes