Runario

Dec 6, 2019
Wow... the last update sounds neat.
Rly good Ideas, also for the next updates.

This game is some of the most promising games out there!

SiggySky

Jun 23, 2023
Cool they made the sandbox more immersive simulated. I would have liked it if the NPC generator let you make a specific character instead of fiddling with filters and RNGing it. I suppose you can use the devtools to make the character as a datapack and import that, but being able to do it in game on the fly would be a nice ease of use.

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
whats the use of childs? just a reg log?
There isn't really any use of them as of now, pretty much just a database list of "Yep, this character got pregnant and gave birth to this randomly generated name". I doubt anything more will come from it, cause then incest would probably become a factor.

Reactions: quarzo

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I tried AverageAce's Genderswapped Max and Genderswapped Alex, but they are both just default non-genderswapped in-game. I tried loading their datapacks and reloaded, still just default. Any suggestions ?

Daskolin

Sep 28, 2017
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I tried AverageAce's Genderswapped Max and Genderswapped Alex, but they are both just default non-genderswapped in-game. I tried loading their datapacks and reloaded, still just default. Any suggestions ?
On which platform?

Daskolin

Sep 28, 2017
Windows, I've tried making a whole new character after loading the datapacks, but they're still the normal ones there too.
AH i see what happened there. You misunderstood data pack, which is fine.
It`s female version of alex as "REGULAR" engi. It`s a preset so if people want to mod og ALEX MODULE, they have data to modify character. Since just swaping gender without module rewrite will break it.

After you loaded datapack - ME->ENCOUNTERS->CHARACTERS->ENGINEERS->Alexis . And here is the character preset. Same with Max

If you wander why Ace didn`t do it. It`s because it`s a lot of work and he is busy with Nova(pregnancy and sub module rewrite) at the moment and maintain his other mods to work on newer version of the game.

Also Ace like twinks a lot plus scene creator thing was released in 1.5(allows you to create scenes and modules The Flamehearts mod by bloxborne uses it to add CAFE and custom quest-lines), So might just did not have a time between all this

Last edited:
Reactions: JustLittleTinyMe

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
AH i see what happened there. You misunderstood data pack, which is fine.
It`s female version of alex as "REGULAR" engi. It`s a preset so if people want to mod og ALEX MODULE, they have data to modify character. Since just swaping gender without module rewrite will break it.

After you loaded datapack - ME->ENCOUNTERS->CHARACTERS->ENGINEERS->Alexis . And here is the character preset. Same with Max

If you wander why Ace didn`t do it. It`s because it`s a lot of work and he is busy with Nova(pregnancy and sub module rewrite) at the moment and maintain his other mods to work on newer version of the game.

Also Ace like twinks a lot plus scene creator thing was released in 1.5(allows you to create scenes and modules The Flamehearts mod by bloxborne uses it to add CAFE and custom quest-lines), So might just did not have a time between all this
Oooh I see, so it basically just makes a roaming npc that appears as a genderbent version of them ?
I was hoping it genderbent the characters themselves, but I can see how that would maybe make some story quests awkward if their gender was changed.
Thank you :)

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
Hey everyone, there's been some hotfixes compared to the version hosted on this thread.
Some softlocks, crashes and slutwall suddenly changing to stocks scenes have been fixed.
Exp gains from fights and ability to stop pawns from undoing your restraints have been added too.

Downloads on github and itch are updated if you redownload there.

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
I think because the map of the new update only shows caracters you already know or were inlcuded because of the module the random NPC field generation is not function anymore.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes