Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
The only Ero scene I've seen was the horror game fondle is that the one?
There is one interactive and all that can be repeated... but I see that a lot of people can't trigger it properly... e_e

If you talk with Evan after the school, you can ask her to go to her house and trigger the scene... if you can't, please, send me your save file to see what kind of bug cause that, because some people can without problems and others don't.

Chesure

Nov 13, 2019
There is one interactive and all that can be repeated... but I see that a lot of people can't trigger it properly... e_e

If you talk with Evan after the school, you can ask her to go to her house and trigger the scene... if you can't, please, send me your save file to see what kind of bug cause that, because some people can without problems and others don't.
Ahh that would be my luck

Chesure

Nov 13, 2019
Yeah... is kinda sad for me because we expend a lot of time in the ero scene and was not trigger properly... I hope in the next update is fix, but the wait would be worthy because the new main event and the final version of the ero scene art would be avalible.
I am really loving these 2 they are absolutely adorable good job

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Error report
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
GOD DAMMIT!, I hate that bug!

For those who don't know, Rei in spanish means "Laugh", so, every time we auto-translate the english version the translation tool changes the variables from Rei to "Laugh" or equivalent words...

Sorry for the inconvenience, you can change the game to spanish just for that dialogue and then change back to english... I correct a lot of dialogues with that bug, but I see that was not enough... u_u

Next version coming soon-ish, with that type of errors corrected, I HOPE.
Edit: I forget, Thank you~, you are helping us a lot~

Last edited:

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
I like both myself. Seeing her facing me is great but after awhile the poor girl would likely get a kink in her neck as I'm not the minute man :KEK: Mostly it's good if she's talking to me or trying to get my attention.

As Mr. High Hentai said the window does offer a fuller display of emotions.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I like both myself. Seeing her facing me is great but after awhile the poor girl would likely get a kink in her neck as I'm not the minute man :KEK: Mostly it's good if she's talking to me or trying to get my attention.

As Mr. High Hentai said the window does offer a fuller display of emotions.
That is why I was thinking about Evan with the torso side-ways and the butt up, still, I can admit that it would look kinda weird still n_n!

I prefer face window because It leaves more options for expressions aaaand because I think will be funny to see Evangeline biting the pillow :Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:
Not gonna lie, Evan biting the pillow sounds like a neat idea with some dialogue posibilities~

Daioh

Nov 6, 2017
The game has been updated~
Please, let us know your opinion about the art of the ero scene, we are open to suggestions.

Also, an annoucement on Patreon:
Thank you for continuing the game. I love the fact that you chose to keep the game in black & white, it really makes some things stand out more, like Evangeline's eyes. I wish you all the best with doing what you love, this game has brought some warm comfy happiness to my life, and it brings a smile to my face to see that you'll keep developing it. Thanks for bringing Evangeline into our lives! ^_^

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Thank you for continuing the game. I love the fact that you chose to keep the game in black & white, it really makes some things stand out more, like Evangeline's eyes. I wish you all the best with doing what you love, this game has brought some warm comfy happiness to my life, and it brings a smile to my face to see that you'll keep developing it. Thanks for bringing Evangeline into our lives! ^_^
I'm really glad that you enjoy our project, I'm really insecure when I publish a new update, Idk if people is gonna like the game, a mean comment would appear suddenly or a piece of criticism with hurtful intentions, (I have to say that most of the time are really fair and helpful.) however, when I clic on the notifications and is not a bad comment or a bug, instead is a really nice comment like yours... I really feel heart-warm and motivated to keep going~

Thank you so much, and also thanks to everyone who is keeping an eye on the game~
Ps: Sack also is really glad with your comment.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
3 things:

OMG thanks so much for make the game, los amo mucho :love::love:
1: Thank you so mucho :love:

2: I update the main page in with more information about the game and mechanics, making more clear what is the deal with the game~

3: The game hasn't appear in the latest update section after one day of reporting the update... Idk if is because I have no mirrors and somone always put them for me, (Which I'm very thankful every time it happen (y)) still I think that is not the case... anyway, this time I put the links in MEGA because Mediafire didn't upload for me and there are not mirrors because my internet is so slow that takes 50min to upload the game every time.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes