jinklebonk

Jan 9, 2021
Thank you~
I really try to take my time to write... I know that is not perfect, but I'm glad to know that people considered the best I can do is enough <3

Thats right, I forgot... you need to trigger the event in the supper market or the one in the park before progress... that is something that is intended but a lot of people report as a bug... I need to let players talk to Evan between phases and a text to inform about the events...

Also, about the relationship is because the translation, for example (I apologies for the wall of text in advance):
In spanish say "te quiero" is like saying that you love in an small amount somone, "Te quiero mucho" can be interpreted as loving somone in a moderated way and "Te amo" is equivalent to say "I love you", the problem with translating spanish to english is that "Te quiero / Te quiero mucho / te amo" only gets translated as "I love you".
Other thing is that saying in spanish "Estamos saliendo (We are dating)" didn't mean that those two persons are a formal couple at all but in english is more like a couple thing to say.
This together with other things like the pronouns is what make difficulty translate from spanish, I'm going to manually check the english espelling in the update after this one, make a more proper translation.

But, if during the relationship as sex-friends you found something like the MC calling Evan "Girlfriend" or vice versa, refering their relationship as "Girlfriends" or probably miss translated as "Boyfriends", that is probably an actual error. If you want you can tell me in which event happen to fix the problem~
English is all good, no worries, I was just letting you know in case you weren't aware. You did a banger job at translating it, dude.
And on the scene note, I've triggered an event in the game store (the one that lets me go to their apartment), a couple at the park, and the tickle fight at the store, and they all repeat, so I don't think there's any other scenes there I can do at this time. Are these the scenes needed, or are there more to find?

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
English is all good, no worries, I was just letting you know in case you weren't aware. You did a banger job at translating it, dude.
And on the scene note, I've triggered an event in the game store (the one that lets me go to their apartment), a couple at the park, and the tickle fight at the store, and they all repeat, so I don't think there's any other scenes there I can do at this time. Are these the scenes needed, or are there more to find?
Oh, then thats it, there is no more scenes for now, but keep in mind that every event can be repeated and has two diferent outcomes and the ero scene can be repeated and the dialogues will change, this is the sandbox fase of the game and we are working in creating an entertaiment loop with more changing dialogues and events to keep players engage~

Last edited:

SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019
hello, it's been lotta weeks and i still can't do the sex, is there anything i'm missing or i just have to wait for an update that fixes the problem?

Edit: I think it's a glitch, in one text it seems like there's supposed to be an option to ask her to go to her house before saying goodbye, but as i click, it automatically chooses the option to say goodbye it seems. Welp, just gotta wait i guess.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
hello, it's been lotta weeks and i still can't do the sex, is there anything i'm missing or i just have to wait for an update that fixes the problem?

Edit: I think it's a glitch, in one text it seems like there's supposed to be an option to ask her to go to her house before saying goodbye, but as i click, it automatically chooses the option to say goodbye it seems. Welp, just gotta wait i guess.
You already choose the type of recovery for Evan?, therapy, talk with her, etc., after the third fase is when that option appears. We recieve reports like this and then the people just told us that resolve itself, other times is because there was other thing that was not trigger because they skip something.

Idk if our intructions in the game are unclear and make the game hard to progress or there is a constant bug... I want to know because I can't find what can trigger this type of bug... Either way, this month we are going to work in bugs and also progress the story, also, make more clear which events progress the game and when.

About the next demo.
On a side note, we finish working in the final art for the erotic scene, we plan an update this month, a public one, but because is the same content just with new art we want to publish a public build the next month with more events.

Here some screenshots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019
You already choose the type of recovery for Evan?, therapy, talk with her, etc., after the third fase is when that option appears. We recieve reports like this and then the people just told us that resolve itself, other times is because there was other thing that was not trigger because they skip something.

Idk if our intructions in the game are unclear and make the game hard to progress or there is a constant bug... I want to know because I can't find what can trigger this type of bug... Either way, this month we are going to work in bugs and also progress the story, also, make more clear which events progress the game and when.

About the next demo.
On a side note, we finish working in the final art for the erotic scene, we plan an update this month, a public one, but because is the same content just with new art we want to publish a public build the next month with more events.

Here some screenshots.
Yes, i've already been through the type of recovery, went to therapy with her and all that, i think i've also exhausted all the dialogues, only "text" appears on every option.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Yes, i've already been through the type of recovery, went to therapy with her and all that, i think i've also exhausted all the dialogues, only "text" appears on every option.
Ok, the "text" thing is a place-holder that I'm planing to fill this week.
About that problem, I'm going to start working in that bug, also releasing a patch for this version when I find what is happening.

SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019
Ok, the "text" thing is a place-holder that I'm planing to fill this week.
About that problem, I'm going to start working in that bug, also releasing a patch for this version when I find what is happening.
Very well, i'll wait until the bug is fixed, thanks for the attention.

Daioh

Nov 6, 2017

About the next demo.

Here some screenshots.
YES! I'm super excited for the next demo, thank you so much, and good luck with the development!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Studio 781
Mar 25, 2021
I need a Rei and Envageline in my life, they are really sweet and I just came to say, this is a project that I discovered a few time ago and like to replay every time I need good vainilla romance in my body, can you tell me if the new version is realeased for patreon or if somenthing happened and the date was postponed? I love this game so much but knowing nothing about its dev causes me amsiedad

• Red Heart

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I need a Rei and Envageline in my life, they are really sweet and I just came to say, this is a project that I discovered a few time ago and like to replay every time I need good vainilla romance in my body, can you tell me if the new version is realeased for patreon or if somenthing happened and the date was postponed? I love this game so much but knowing nothing about its dev causes me amsiedad
We decide to release the latest build just for Patrons because is only the rework of the erotic art, in October the public demo is going to be release, this time the story would progress, more events in the store, Evan house, park, etc., and dialogues expansion. The reason why we decide this is because we want a bigger build for everyone instead of just an update.

Also I was planing on release a patch to fix the problems of the current version but the new one is more and more close, so, everything is implemented in the next one.

Mar 25, 2021
Oh, and please let me ask you something else, where does this version end? I wanna know because Idk really when it is completed

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Oh, and please let me ask you something else, where does this version end? I wanna know because Idk really when it is completed
Technically there is not end because even if you complete the lastest important event there is still a lot of small events and dialogues to discover, in the main game and ero scene. Basically, until you start to see repeated dialogues and all the small events, when those also get repeated.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

KuraScropia

Jun 26, 2018
Technically there is not end because even if you complete the lastest important event there is still a lot of small events and dialogues to discover, in the main game and ero scene. Basically, until you start to see repeated dialogues and all the small events, when those also get repeated.
I reply on patreon on your future plans. I will play new update. Thank you.

• Red Heart

KuraScropia

Jun 26, 2018

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New 9/24

Last edited:

Chesure

Nov 13, 2019
I have no idea what to do next I got to the point that I can go play game at Evans place but no options to invite her anywhere at school even though it hints that should any ideas what I'm doing wrong

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I have no idea what to do next I got to the point that I can go play game at Evans place but no options to invite her anywhere at school even though it hints that should any ideas what I'm doing wrong
Probably you reach the point where there are not more main events, there are more daily events like in the market and park, also the ero scene, but if you already can play videogames in her house you already see the last main event for now.

Right now I'm writting the new one and we hope to deliver the next build this month.

Chesure

Nov 13, 2019
Probably you reach the point where there are not more main events, there are more daily events like in the market and park, also the ero scene, but if you already can play videogames in her house you already see the last main event for now.

Right now I'm writting the new one and we hope to deliver the next build this month.
The only Ero scene I've seen was the horror game fondle is that the one?

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes