qfqfqfd

Jan 19, 2020
Am I the only one who can't change language?
Like when I chose English game still use Español, ero-demo run normaly

Edit:nvm find file

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson

rlawlet5

May 5, 2020
i talked to eva a couple of times
asked her about everything and then she's just gone from the uni? i can't seem to talk to her anymore at all
halp
i installed the hotfix and everything

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
asked her about everything and then she's just gone from the uni? i can't seem to talk to her anymore at all
halp
This is kinda weird, normally the hot-fix patch that...

Right now we are working in the new version wich is going to be release in few hours for Patrons and in a week or more for F95, if this error persist in the new version, I'm going to find what happen and make a hot-fix for this old version of the game. Of course, after we finish the current one.

Reactions: Daioh

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
halp
I think that I found the problem but was one of those that was patch in the hotfix. I think that if you apply the patch mid playthrough, the hot-fix would not work, so, start a new playthrough is higly recomended.

Now if yo apply the hot-fix since the beggining, could you tell me exactly what happen?, because my beta-tester has this exact same problem, only that she did not do anything abnormal and it fixed itself after days in game.

Also also, if you had not trigger the events in the super market or the park, the story would not progress, these are trigger in a specific day where a dialogue would pop-up and say that you should visit the park or the market.

rlawlet5

May 5, 2020
I think that I found the problem but was one of those that was patch in the hotfix. I think that if you apply the patch mid playthrough, the hot-fix would not work, so, start a new playthrough is higly recomended.

Now if yo apply the hot-fix since the beggining, could you tell me exactly what happen?, because my beta-tester has this exact same problem, only that she did not do anything abnormal and it fixed itself after days in game.

Also also, if you had not trigger the events in the super market or the park, the story would not progress, these are trigger in a specific day where a dialogue would pop-up and say that you should visit the park or the market.
it's fixed now
i made a new game and did all the events and it seems like the game's back to normal
i didn't do any events at my first playthrough and the option to talk to eva was gone after a week or so
so maybe that's why it was bugged?

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
it's fixed now
i made a new game and did all the events and it seems like the game's back to normal
i didn't do any events at my first playthrough and the option to talk to eva was gone after a week or so
so maybe that's why it was bugged?
Yeah, I remember that I had to hard-lock the variables in the hot-fix because was kinda a common error.
In the current build with the ero-scene there is a lot of variables now, we want to work hard before the public build in order to avoid these types of problems.

damppanties

Jul 24, 2019
Hey I just started playing your game and I love it <3 The English writing could be a bit better at times but the story so far is very well made. I just wanted to report that after Evan asks you about the goal of living and I select dialogue options the text turns into Spanish for like 30 texts/frames so I miss a whole chunk of the story :(

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Hey I just started playing your game and I love it <3 The English writing could be a bit better at times but the story so far is very well made. I just wanted to report that after Evan asks you about the goal of living and I select dialogue options the text turns into Spanish for like 30 texts/frames so I miss a whole chunk of the story :(
I hope now is fixed~
Place the "game" folder in the main folder of the game and replace the original files.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
can't get any H scene, tried 3 times with different choices and can't get past fondling
After the event where she asked for help because she is not feeling good, (She take you to her house, the psychologist or the park depending previous events) you can ask her to go to her appartment after the lessons are done, this option appear before saying goodbye, only appears in the campus.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 17 Votes