number482

Oct 16, 2018
Latest download with hotfix just results in eva disappearing after the first school week. Never got a notification of any sort of event.

EDIT: of course as soon as I post this I eventually get a new event after spam skipping through the various locations <.<

Also I triggered the event for the pscyhologist, an apartment scene, and the park scenes, but I have no option to ask to go to her apartment at any branch or option with her. And go figure as soon as I edit this in, my next visit to the video game store after spamming it for a bit finally resulted in an eva scene. Now I'm up to the part where I cannot get past fondling, and I can only visit the apartment by going to the game store first, not campus. There is no option to ask to visit her apartment after lessons at campus, even after the psychologist/park walk/apartment scenes where she asks for your help. Further, all the conversation options and try a move options seem to have been exhausted, as I just get "Text" when I select them before Eva asks if I want to talk about something else.

Last edited:

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Latest download with hotfix just results in eva disappearing after the first school week. Never got a notification of any sort of event.

EDIT: of course as soon as I post this I eventually get a new event after spam skipping through the various locations <.<

Also I triggered the event for the pscyhologist, an apartment scene, and the park scenes, but I have no option to ask to go to her apartment at any branch or option with her. And go figure as soon as I edit this in, my next visit to the video game store after spamming it for a bit finally resulted in an eva scene. Now I'm up to the part where I cannot get past fondling, and I can only visit the apartment by going to the game store first, not campus. There is no option to ask to visit her apartment after lessons at campus, even after the psychologist/park walk/apartment scenes where she asks for your help. Further, all the conversation options and try a move options seem to have been exhausted, as I just get "Text" when I select them before Eva asks if I want to talk about something else.
The "Text" dialogues are place holders for new dialogues that are not in the game currently, I forget to remove it...
About the rest, the main event only triggers if the events in the park or the market are donde, I guess I should keep Evan present to avoid this confusion in the next build, in this one, I'm gonna check the thing about the appartment.

Edit: There are two events where she invites you to her appartment, one to play videogames and the other to have sex... now I'm going to check the sex one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daioh

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
can't get any H scene, tried 3 times with different choices and can't get past fondling

Is fixed, we apologize for this error, was a very basic error and probably screw save files... in the main post is a developer note to fix the save file.

For everyone who is currently playing the game, the soon the hotfix is installed the better... again, we are sorry for this error.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Ok, I have some things to say right now, first:

ev5.png
Also, new patch avalible in the main post~

Also also...

yooo, love the game, good stuff!
Welcome back! So happy to see this new update, I loved your work so far and am very excited to give it a try.
Hey, it's awesome to see a new update. Welcome back and good job with the new stuff!
Thank you for the kind comments... makes easier working on the game when everything feels overwhelming~

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Studio 781

English - but shows Español
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evangeline name show before she says name
Oh, I forgot... in the patch there some new dialogue, or corrected dialogue... I'm gonna add those to the translation in the next patch, thanks~

I don't care for perfect English; I love the game.
Please continue.
Thanks x2~

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Ah, I wanted to try to get to ero scene fast to answer poll. But I answered poll anyway lol.

I'll wait for next patch. Thank you.
... I forgot about the poll!, it was schedule and I forgot to share the public one here lol.

1626666762460.png
Dialogues more sweet or lewd, leave your comment and vote in this post~

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Another Error report:

After sex with Evangeline - I choose distract her during fighting game at her house.

Noted, is just a missing name error, you can skip it for now, I'm gonna fix this the next patch this night~
Sorry for the late answer, today I don't had energy in my house the entire day.

KuraScropia

Jun 26, 2018
Noted, is just a missing name error, you can skip it for now, I'm gonna fix this the next patch this night~
Sorry for the late answer, today I don't had energy in my house the entire day.
It's ok. I finished update fine. I tried sex friend with Evangeline; I failed. She will always be girlfriend. I love the tickling store event, very adorable and it is my favorite.

Thank you for update. Good work and good luck.

jinklebonk

Jan 9, 2021
Is fixed, we apologize for this error, was a very basic error and probably screw save files... in the main post is a developer note to fix the save file.

For everyone who is currently playing the game, the soon the hotfix is installed the better... again, we are sorry for this error.
I installed the hotfix, but I still don't have the option for any more scenes. When leaving Evangeline at school, the text says I can ask to be invited to their apartment, but doesn't give me an option for it. Is there something I should do before I get the option? My options were as follows, if it makes a difference: Hermaphrodite -> just friends -> very kinky -> I want to understand -> remain friends. I should also note that remaining friends still makes me her girlfriend.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I installed the hotfix, but I still don't have the option for any more scenes. When leaving Evangeline at school, the text says I can ask to be invited to their apartment, but doesn't give me an option for it. Is there something I should do before I get the option? My options were as follows, if it makes a difference: Hermaphrodite -> just friends -> very kinky -> I want to understand -> remain friends. I should also note that remaining friends still makes me her girlfriend.
Ok, we are working on the new build because we think that most of the problems where solve... however, I guess we can publish a new version or patch before the next build in the middle of the month. We are going to check the published build.

Reactions: jinklebonk

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
played it, cute as fuck can't really say anything else enjoyed it from start to finish
Thank you~
I really try to take my time to write... I know that is not perfect, but I'm glad to know that people considered the best I can do is enough <3

Thats right, I forgot... you need to trigger the event in the supper market or the one in the park before progress... that is something that is intended but a lot of people report as a bug... I need to let players talk to Evan between phases and a text to inform about the events...

Also, about the relationship is because the translation, for example (I apologies for the wall of text in advance):
In spanish say "te quiero" is like saying that you love in an small amount somone, "Te quiero mucho" can be interpreted as loving somone in a moderated way and "Te amo" is equivalent to say "I love you", the problem with translating spanish to english is that "Te quiero / Te quiero mucho / te amo" only gets translated as "I love you".
Other thing is that saying in spanish "Estamos saliendo (We are dating)" didn't mean that those two persons are a formal couple at all but in english is more like a couple thing to say.
This together with other things like the pronouns is what make difficulty translate from spanish, I'm going to manually check the english espelling in the update after this one, make a more proper translation.

But, if during the relationship as sex-friends you found something like the MC calling Evan "Girlfriend" or vice versa, refering their relationship as "Girlfriends" or probably miss translated as "Boyfriends", that is probably an actual error. If you want you can tell me in which event happen to fix the problem~

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes