Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Coming the next week for the public, and avalible now for Patrons: Rei's sprites update, now every dialogue and event on the game has the sprites implemented for the main character.

69834563457345.png

StrayRey

Jan 8, 2018
The eyes being so vivid gives the whole game a neat vibe. Almost eerie, but fascinatingly so. As for the new models, I think the futa one looks the best overall - something about the male model feels a little off to me, but I ain't artsy enough to put it to words.

Calling all artists to help me figure that out lol

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I didn't mean it in a bad way, don't rush.

I just got right into it and it hit me with a cliffhanger and I was all nooooooooo.
Here Jack, the writer and programmer~

I understand what you try to say the first time lol, is just that in this precise moment I'm working on the nex chapter, I work on the game during the night everyday~

The eyes being so vivid gives the whole game a neat vibe. Almost eerie, but fascinatingly so. As for the new models, I think the futa one looks the best overall - something about the male model feels a little off to me, but I ain't artsy enough to put it to words.

Calling all artists to help me figure that out lol
Male Rei was the first character on being drawn, Sack, our artist, later on create futa and female Rei, for that reason he had less expresions than the other characters. After that she was kinda ocupied, so I work on the male character, mostly on the proportions and creating some new expresions for him. Sack mostly draws female characters, that is why she let me in charge of him.

Maybe on the future we could make some improvements on the characters like we currently do on the scenarios~

StrayRey

Jan 8, 2018
Here Jack, the writer and programmer~

I understand what you try to say the first time lol, is just that in this precise moment I'm working on the nex chapter, I work on the game during the night everyday~

Male Rei was the first character on being drawn, Sack, our artist, later on create futa and female Rei, for that reason he had less expresions than the other characters. After that she was kinda ocupied, so I work on the male character, mostly on the proportions and creating some new expresions for him. Sack mostly draws female characters, that is why she let me in charge of him.

Maybe on the future we could make some improvements on the characters like we currently do on the scenarios~
Definitely no rush, and props for the speedy reply. Either way I'm planning to stick around for this one: good luck with the forthcoming updates!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Studio 781

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
I really like this grayscale style! Already looks different than other games. I also saw there is no sexual content for now, but the dev pointed out there might be erotic content in next updates.

The art looks promising, I am going to try this out when I have free time.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I really like this grayscale style! Already looks different than other games. I also saw there is no sexual content for now, but the dev pointed out there might be erotic content in next updates.

The art looks promising, I am going to try this out when I have free time.
Yup, is going to be like Teaching a Feeling or that is what we want, but more focused on interactive dialogue dependending on interactions, after the second important event we are going to work on the sandbox elements

Studio 781
Don't forget about little ol' me and that translation file~
I'm more than happy to help.
I know, after I complete part of the script for the second event and third stage, I'm going to share the translation file~

Mihanya

Jul 10, 2020
Looks very interesting! The style is very eyecatching:love:
But i'm curious, will it have a release on Android?

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I don't know how you managed to sound so pretentious while saying absolutely nothing meaningful but you did it.

So well done.
Usually I don't mind negative coments when there is more positive feedback because I understand that my projects are not for everyone. That being said, criticize without feedback or with very personal points of view let me with anything for improvement or re-think.

This reeks of the type of self-insertion that is simply far too immature for my liking. Good luck with your game but, nah, not for me.
It's nobody's problem if you can't understand simple English, or rather, you're as believable as the in-game dialogue.
I study psychologist for some semesters on the university, I based part of my writing on my studies, in this case, with anxiety and human development. Of course, what I write is based on what I know, if from your point of view and what you know you think that, (Wich could be more than I know) its Ok.
Edit: Because I'm kinda an idiot to talk, what I try to say with this was that I actually don't know that much about psychology because I never competed my studies, not trying to say it in a superiority way, I just write with the studies that I already have. I'm still studying about that on my own, for this and other projects.

From what you said I'm going to take the "Good luck." and say: Thanks~

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 17 Votes