Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Noted, because these are not like game breaking bugs, we don't fix it intermediately, but it will be fixed for the next update which I feel it will be mostly bug fixes and another demo, less than a week I hope.

Thanks for purchasing our game, we really appreciate it <3
I had also made the decision to purchase this yesterday to show support. Evangeline is love Evangeline is life.
IMG__201509266__113836.jpg

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
How long we are from 1.0? Hate to be this guy, but is it months, years, decades?
We expend two years of passive development and other two of full development. From now to release... I don't want to jinx it but it should be like three or four months, although, 0.9.9.9 will be released a month before the final version and will be basically the finished game but without minor fixes.

The next update is the last expansion, this for side events such as dating and side stories. Next updates will be quality of life and fixes, specially translation and sequence breaks.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Is the blowjob scene from your sig in-game? I'm lo s ing my mind trying t find it
Is on the game but is not a blowjob scene, is a window that shows Evan's face when she is on doggy-style, position that gets unlock after making her cum in six different encounters (as far as I remember).

We are going to add interactive oral sex for the plus version after the release of the second game. However, before release of this game, we are going to add an oral sex scene after the sexual encounter, following the new events that we added in the latest update.
screenshot0109.png

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020

A progress report about the new side characters. These characters already exist on the game as transparent siluetes, mentions or have small dialogues, they will be added to make the world less empty and give Evan and Rei some friends to talk with. They will have their own side stories and will not interfiere with Evan and Rei relationship.

More details and beta-sprite designs for the characters on the post.

hjhajkaj

Jan 18, 2023

A progress report about the new side characters. These characters already exist on the game as transparent siluetes, mentions or have small dialogues, they will be added to make the world less empty and give Evan and Rei some friends to talk with. They will have their own side stories and will not interfiere with Evan and Rei relationship.

More details and beta-sprite designs for the characters on the post.

Hello, I'm starting to play your game and I'm loving it but I want to complete it 100% or where it's finished for now and I wanted to ask if there is a guide or walkthrough of the game? Because seriously I'm super stuck and I don't know how to move forward.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Hello, I'm starting to play your game and I'm loving it but I want to complete it 100% or where it's finished for now and I wanted to ask if there is a guide or walkthrough of the game? Because seriously I'm super stuck and I don't know how to move forward.
Where ¿? because people have told me they are stuck but they only reach the end of the content (or even the ending lmao), this next update will be about fixing anything left with the main story and flesh out the progression tho.

That being said, What was the last event that you trigger?
Edit: Also there is no walkthrough because the game is mean to be a personalized experience per playthrough and the combination of decisiones is way too much. I will make achievements somewhat vague to avoid adding a ton of them.

Last edited:

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I saw the game in the LATEST UPDATES section, just to let you know guys, this has non-breaking bugs, this version wasn't updated because I'm going to release a new version with the fixes for this update. Just keep that in mind, the next build if it gets filter again, it will be more fixed and will contain the new sprites (we hope)~

Also, the ending is a draft.

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Does the game ever end? I am just starting to have some repeating messages. I wonder if it is infinite and eventually goes on a loop.

Mar 11, 2021
yeah it does feel like it gets stuck in a rut a few times, just keep going, some events you need only pop up on a certain day, but if it's been a week and nothing changes, that's a problem.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Does the game ever end? I am just starting to have some repeating messages. I wonder if it is infinite and eventually goes on a loop.
yeah it does feel like it gets stuck in a rut a few times, just keep going, some events you need only pop up on a certain day, but if it's been a week and nothing changes, that's a problem.
After you trigger the ending, the event were you presence the future before returning back to the present, you can play indefinitely, right now only sex scenes have a ton of dynamic dialogues but the next update is to add more events after the ending. So, yeah, in some point the game is infinite, mean to be played until you get bored.

HOWEVER, if you guys haven't trigger the ending and are repeating events, please tell me and share your saves if you want, this has been reported a couple of times but I didn't receive directions or save files to check it out.

Not a bad game at all, ( broken english........can be fixed ), but apart from that, a solid 9/10
My editor is waiting after the next update because it will be the last content update in general, so yeah, will be fixed and rework completely~

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes