Mar 11, 2021
now as for you, developers. Wow this game was a strange little adventure. no guide, minimal hints, barely any suggestions even from others who've played, it was a little stressful at times but honestly worth it. Eva was cute and huggable, fun to hang out with, but when her issues came back up it brought back all the bad memories of me playing therapist in person, so damn if it didn't work for me. it was an enjoyable experience, though the story does seem to end pretty abruptly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While the game is good already, there are a few ways I could see the game improving:
During my run, a couple of times I ran into untranslated lines, but it was always the morning comment in our room before going to school. The other idea is to add little hints to the relationship status screen, so if we need to spend more time talking with her about a topic or be more intimate before the story will progress, or just wait for the right day for the event, a little in-game hint would go a long way towards preventing players from feeling stuck in an endless loop

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Now that you put it in that way... ^u^"
Also, that was a glance to the future, we are going to make an expansion after the second game is finish, the objective is add a ton of content and main events after the ending with more relationship progress~

While the game is good already, there are a few ways I could see the game improving:
During my run, a couple of times I ran into untranslated lines, but it was always the morning comment in our room before going to school. The other idea is to add little hints to the relationship status screen, so if we need to spend more time talking with her about a topic or be more intimate before the story will progress, or just wait for the right day for the event, a little in-game hint would go a long way towards preventing players from feeling stuck in an endless loop
I was thinking about this, the early stages, these are the oldest coding wise, I have receive bad feedback about how fast advance the relationship but also how much the Rei needs to talk with Evan to progress. The thing is, this problem is tie with the lack of feedback in GUI.

There are events that can be trigger in early stages were Rei plays videogames with Evan but very few players know about this, the main hint that I'm going to add will be a little icon with Evan face on the screen to move around places, to indicate when and were are events trigger (This was suggested by an user on Discord). Yeah, I will try to improve hints, also add some improvements to the gameplay loop.

Last edited:

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
Game seems fun, anal only is cool thing to have in dating sim, but developer should really invest more time into art and less in dialogs. Also having female protagonist options seems like a waste of resources and cause many bugs where Evangeline refers to you as "she/her". Even games with much bigger resources like Love & Sex Second Base haven't managed to fully add female protagonist, and here we have just 2 scenes for each one :(

• Angry
Reactions: LilySCP99

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Game seems fun, anal only is cool thing to have in dating sim, but developer should really invest more time into art and less in dialogs. Also having female protagonist options seems like a waste of resources and cause many bugs where Evangeline refers to you as "she/her". Even games with much bigger resources like Love & Sex Second Base haven't managed to fully add female protagonist, and here we have just 2 scenes for each one :(
Why would be a waste of resources?, What is the correct gender, male?. We create content for all the MC genders at the same time, there are players who like to play with female and futanari main characters and having that option makes it better for them. All our games will have male, female and futanari main characters in the future because we want that and our audience likes it.

All the bugs are due to translation, not development, this build wasn't mean to be polished, is for Patrons and donors and the unfinished content was place it to be shown and tested.
I saw the game in the LATEST UPDATES section, just to let you know guys, this has non-breaking bugs, this version wasn't updated because I'm going to release a new version with the fixes for this update. Just keep that in mind, the next build if it gets filter again, it will be more fixed and will contain the new sprites (we hope)~

Also, the ending is a draft.
About art, the CGs are coming soon and the rework of some scenes, there are more details in our Patreon about it. CGs for specific events are on the work.

Last edited:

Weatherdragon

Jan 8, 2019
Now that you put it in that way... ^u^"
i agree with the above commenter. It's your game, so do as you like, but it created this weird emotional disconnect for me. it 100% feels like there needs to be a bridge from that scene to the ending. Evan is the love interest, Rei is our perspective, and it didn't feel like there was closure from Rei's side, so there was no closure for us. We can guess Evan's better and finally trusts Rei, but we don't see it. There's not a scene to SHOW us that growth. And so it feels off to me, like i was robbed of seeing the relationship develop. Which sucks, because until that point, I was absolutely loving the game.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
i agree with the above commenter. It's your game, so do as you like, but it created this weird emotional disconnect for me. it 100% feels like there needs to be a bridge from that scene to the ending. Evan is the love interest, Rei is our perspective, and it didn't feel like there was closure from Rei's side, so there was no closure for us. We can guess Evan's better and finally trusts Rei, but we don't see it. There's not a scene to SHOW us that growth. And so it feels off to me, like i was robbed of seeing the relationship develop. Which sucks, because until that point, I was absolutely loving the game.
Ooooh, Okay, I will take it in consideration when revisiting the ending, I get what you say about Rei, is kinda hard to give them closure because they can or can't have issues depending on decisions and traits, like now that I'm writing events for Evan's aunt and I realize how many places to add dialogues related to Rei's family can be added, and how they coming from an abandoned family is only brought up in some dialogues and could have deeper meaning, in the other hand, if they come from a good family, there aren't much issues...

I will take in consideration what you say for the final event, when we work again on it, maybe add more dialogues about Rei's self reflection and future. We will see, thanks for your constructive criticism~

RabidRanger45

Jun 9, 2020
You know what, this may sound a bit rude, how DARE you turn this game into a tear jerker, ( either I'm getting so old that everything becomes emotional ), and yeah, ( the tiny issue I mentioned, is still fix-able ), but to me its not an issue, not as much as the game itself, so I take it back, its not a 9/10, its a solid 10/10, ( and I think you might have an idea, ( when Evangeline locked herself in the school bathroom ), no, this is a game that SHOULD be finished, because you're doing a helluva job, so, another great game added to my top 10.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
How does the Masochism work in this game? I don't want to try and end up with Eva hating it.
Two skulls and make her cum is the safest way, as soon as you get four skulls, slow down, is about timing mostly~
Also, a hided mechanic, if you click the upward arrow when the thrust goes down, you gain extra pleasure~

Last edited:

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
with anal only, you should give us a trans partner option
The game is almost done, no major changes from now on.
But the sequel is going to have a , although the femboy character will be straight up a crossdresser, more details in the post. Gladly, the sequel will take us less time in development because we are going to fully work on it.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
But the sequel is going to have a , although the femboy character will be straight up a crossdresser, more details in the post. Gladly, the sequel will take us less time in development because we are going to fully work on it.
point is, can i fuck the femboy as a male mc?

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
especially cause you allow us to do anal only, even allowing us to choose what genitals the romance option has, and allowing that to change dialogue slightly with them eventually saying "hey i have a penis, i hope you still like me" and so on. it would enhance the anal only option, as an optional thing of course

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
point is, can i fuck the femboy as a male mc?
Yes, and the other way around, because the game is going to have male, female and futa characters, we are going to add options to give or receive during sex. Of course, all will be optional and the player will be able to customize the experience.

especially cause you allow us to do anal only, even allowing us to choose what genitals the romance option has, and allowing that to change dialogue slightly with them eventually saying "hey i have a penis, i hope you still like me" and so on. it would enhance the anal only option, as an optional thing of course
I like teasing and romantic dialogues, and because Aran dress like a girl, I'm going to add dialogues like that and more. Anal only is going to return, but I'm going to add more interactions such as interactive oral and sex-toys. Overall, the same contet + more dialogues + more interactions + more positions.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
Yes, and the other way around, because the game is going to have male, female and futa characters, we are going to add options to give or receive during sex. Of course, all will be optional and the player will be able to customize the experience.

I like teasing and romantic dialogues, and because Aran dress like a girl, I'm going to add dialogues like that and more. Anal only is going to return, but I'm going to add more interactions such as interactive oral and sex-toys. Overall, the same contet + more dialogues + more interactions + more positions.
yessss, sounds great man! repeatable anal, and hopefully ass eating and licking in the sequel? dont forget pube options for mc, and characters, from body, to ass etc. also scenes where it shows the creampie would be great toooo

Reactions: Studio 781
4.30 star(s) 17 Votes