blech885

Jan 26, 2019
Whats the best way for me to turn Ange into a masochist without her hating my character? I'd like them to stay as loving girlfriends, except one is just an anal masochist

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Whats the best way for me to turn Ange into a masochist without her hating my character? I'd like them to stay as loving girlfriends, except one is just an anal masochist
Two skulls and make her cum, this will build up the masochist trait. She will get annoyed but with the time she will get use to it~

Because people gets confused about this I'm going to add the progress to the information screen (As someone suggested on Discord) and also add notifications in the next update.

JHMP

Jan 21, 2022
This game seems interesting, gonna try it, hope it ain't gonna end up like those half baked, abandoned games.

• Haha
Reactions: Daioh
Mar 11, 2021
Two skulls and make her cum, this will build up the masochist trait. She will get annoyed but with the time she will get use to it~

Because people gets confused about this I'm going to add the progress to the information screen (As someone suggested on Discord) and also add notifications in the next update.
I... never would have guessed you could do that, now I'm excited to see what other traits I missed

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I... never would have guessed you could do that, now I'm excited to see what other traits I missed
There are two traits, one for preferable playing and other for preferable interaction~

Preferable playing style:
- Masochist.
- Edging.

Preferable interaction:
- Vaginal.
- Anal.
- Hands/Foreplay.
- Mixed.

These add dialogues for those specific interactions and also change how quickly Evan gets off by doing. By achieving either Masochist or Edging, Evan will no longer get angry due to doing it fast or spanking too much~

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
2547345683458345613463.png
New update available for donors on and buyers .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daioh
4.30 star(s) 17 Votes