3.80 star(s) 64 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Can't remember why anymore but I recall I didn't really like Tianna at least as a LI. I only liked her as a character didn't consider playing her path for 1 minute.

But i'll take everyone else especially Grace

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Like we said in another thread, everyone has an opinion. I personally think Tianna is the better version of grace. :cool:
yeah wish I could remember why I didn't like her I know it wasn't just because im not a fan of her looks. I feel like it had something to do with her daughter no idea i'll find out when I get around to replaying this. That or maybe cause she is our boss as I do have issue with teachers in most other games so might be the same concept to me or well close enough

Reactions: Malicre

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
yeah wish I could remember why I didn't like her I know it wasn't just because im not a fan of her looks. I feel like it had something to do with her daughter no idea i'll find out when I get around to replaying this. That or maybe cause she is our boss maybe
To be fair i think grace would of been wildy more popular had her daughter been the MC's (maybe a one night stand between them or something) then some random dude who worked in an office and i truly believe a lot of the older backstory for her is what killed her potential as an LI (for some people).

With that said it's not like Tianna is a virgin either but at least you don't hear anything about her past lovers.

link18

Sep 28, 2018
Can't remember why anymore but I recall I didn't really like Tianna at least as a LI. I only liked her as a character didn't consider playing her path for 1 minute.

But i'll take everyone else especially Grace
Why though she's one hell of a cougar, for me I can't wait to become Alice's stepdad
if I'm truly honest I have no favorites all the girls/women are worth it
Very good for replayability

To be fair i think grace would of been wildy more popular had her daughter been the MC's (maybe a one night stand between them or something) then some random dude who worked in an office and i truly believe a lot of the older backstory for her is what killed her potential as an LI (for some people).

With that said it's not like Tianna is a virgin either but at least you don't hear anything about her past lovers.
I don't agree for one bit its cool to become the dad that stepped up for lil Victoria and the looks grace give me when I'm nice to her daughter melts my heart
and its more realistic if you don't want to date a single mom u do u but so many are ok with it let alone she's also our childhood friend

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

yeah I kind of wished it was the MC's kid as well tbh just because I like the idea honestly even tho it would make her a shitty person in some people's eyes since she never told the MC about his kid in 7 years. Just something about the girl that got away and losing contact with then and reconnecting with them having a surprise like a kid is appealing guess cause for me it just makes for better character deveolopment / story

Why though she's one hell of a cougar, for me I can't wait to become Alice's stepdad
if I'm truly honest I have no favorites all the girls/women are worth it
Very good for replayability
couldn't tell you exactly till I do a replay. I just know I wasnt big into her looks. Doesn't help Im not really into milfs all the much it varies from game to game but mostly im not. I can only guess part of the reason was because she is our boss. Usually I don't have a problem with that but because of the job being a cop and all and how I want to treat things seriously I think I might treat that kind of like Teachers in college games, where most of the Teacher LI out there I don't want to make thing awkward and weird. It takes a special teacher LI to make me want to go after them. No idea if that is actually the reason but just a guess until I do a replay.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Man, how many times has this been rewritten? I think remember at least two different beginnings to the story and now it starts with
Tianna (I think) chasing and shooting some thieves.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
It takes a special teacher LI to make me want to go after them. No idea if that is actually the reason but just a guess until I do a replay.
And there is indeed a potential teacher in the game, who also has marital problems... Nevertheless, you can't chase her, even though she gets a lot of screen time... Even if many people don't like the character, many people would be happy for her, because it would spice up the story even more. .. But maybe there will be a hot scene with him later on... :unsure:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
And there is indeed a potential teacher in the game, who also has marital problems... Nevertheless, you can't chase her, even though she gets a lot of screen time... Even if many people don't like the character, many people would be happy for her, because it would spice up the story even more. .. But maybe there will be a hot scene with him later on... :unsure:
honestly this would be the one of the few games id be okay with going after a teacher since you are undercover and not really a student

Reactions: Acsuka

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Oh cool a new game that I haven't noticed before and it has three chapters worth of content
*Childhood friend is a single mom

Just kidding I still gave it a chance after. Liking Brie, Alice, Kylie and Eve

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
yeah I kind of wished it was the MC's kid as well tbh just because I like the idea honestly even tho it would make her a shitty person in some people's eyes since she never told the MC about his kid in 7 years. Just something about the girl that got away and losing contact with then and reconnecting with them having a surprise like a kid is appealing guess cause for me it just makes for better character deveolopment / story

couldn't tell you exactly till I do a replay. I just know I wasnt big into her looks. Doesn't help Im not really into milfs all the much it varies from game to game but mostly im not. I can only guess part of the reason was because she is our boss. Usually I don't have a problem with that but because of the job being a cop and all and how I want to treat things seriously I think I might treat that kind of like Teachers in college games, where most of the Teacher LI out there I don't want to make thing awkward and weird. It takes a special teacher LI to make me want to go after them. No idea if that is actually the reason but just a guess until I do a replay.

I guess I'm in the minority, I don't mind she's not MC daughter. I don't really like Grace, so I'm not doing a main Grace path. But when it gets further along, I'll be doing a Grace path, purely for Victoria (I think she's awesome). There's another popular AVN (Hillside) where you can romance the mother, and when the daughter calls MC dad for the first time, it was one of the most emotional things I have seen. I absolutely loved it. So, I'll be doing a Grace path, just so I can be a father to that little cutie.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: link18

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I guess I'm in the minority, I don't mind she's not MC daughter. I don't really like Grace, so I'm not doing a main Grace path. But when it gets further along, I'll be doing a Grace path, purely for Victoria (I think she's awesome). There's another popular AVN where you can romance the mother, and when the daughter calls MC dad for the first time, it was one of the most emotional things I have seen. I absolutely loved it. So, I'll be doing a Grace path, just so I can be a father to that little cutie.
Well I don't mind it either but after he brought it up and I thought about it probably would of made for a bit better story / character / drama. Grace is still my favorite as of last time I played.

Reactions: MiltonPowers

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
I guess I'm in the minority, I don't mind she's not MC daughter. I don't really like Grace, so I'm not doing a main Grace path. But when it gets further along, I'll be doing a Grace path, purely for Victoria (I think she's awesome). There's another popular AVN where you can romance the mother, and when the daughter calls MC dad for the first time, it was one of the most emotional things I have seen. I absolutely loved it. So, I'll be doing a Grace path, just so I can be a father to that little cutie.
What is the name of the AVN you mentioned?

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
What's the deal with Eveline's age? She went from a generation older than Brie (being the friend of her mom) and being a mother figure to her to a "little older", and now their parents were friends :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wuhasy

Apr 26, 2021
What's the deal with Eveline's age? She went from a generation older than Brie (being the friend of her mom) and being a mother figure to her to a "little older", and now their parents were friends :unsure:
at least 10 years older than Brie:ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 64 Votes