3.80 star(s) 64 Votes

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
What's the deal with Eveline's age? She went from a generation older than Brie (being the friend of her mom) and being a mother figure to her to a "little older", and now their parents were friends :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wasn't reading much into it when she showed up but I thought she was her mom lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c.mork
Aug 7, 2024
To be fair i think grace would of been wildy more popular had her daughter been the MC's (maybe a one night stand between them or something) then some random dude who worked in an office and i truly believe a lot of the older backstory for her is what killed her potential as an LI (for some people).

With that said it's not like Tianna is a virgin either but at least you don't hear anything about her past lovers.
Yeah not suprised like hey am back in your life hey mind if you help me take care of my kid from some random dude.

Reactions: Teddy 369

link18

Sep 28, 2018
the hate on grace is unbearable
MC is no pathetic virgin either its part of the game and always a possibility even with condoms, mistakes happen all the time if you want to judge her on her past mistakes that is your choice
some people want games/stories with only virgin maidens that's not how the world works if you want to tell a somewhat realistic story
secondly the same thing happens with people that cry about NTR in every game, this game is no harem game so if we choose one of the girls even if it's not shown in the game do you expect other girls to abstain from having sex because mc don't want them !!!!
time to touch grass there is not only one male in the world

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
MC is no pathetic virgin either its part of the game and always a possibility even with condoms, mistakes happen all the time if you want to judge her on her past mistakes that is your choice
some people want games/stories with only virgin maidens that's not how the world works if you want to tell a somewhat realistic story
secondly the same thing happens with people that cry about NTR in every game, this game is no harem game so if we choose one of the girls even if it's not shown in the game do you expect other girls to abstain from having sex because mc don't want them !!!!
What I find more ridiculous some claim she shows back in the MC's help and wants him to help take of her kid that isnt his when that isn't anywhere near the truth. The kid is just park of the package of they are going to play her path but they act like she has a ulterior motive for getting back in the MC's life , beyond being friends.

Reactions: link18

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
To anyone who's been here since the beginning has the story really advanced since like the 2nd or 3rd release. I feel like more has been taken out than been added. Seems like more rewrites than continuation of the story.

Reactions: Malicre

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
this game is no harem game so if we choose one of the girls even if it's not shown in the game do you expect other girls to abstain from having sex because mc don't want them !!!!
343689_certified-bruh-moment-tm-54850213.png

I always thought that every girl the mc dumps, is folded, put in a box and shelved untill the mc has to meet them again.
never thought that they would keep on with their "lives" untill they grow old with great grand children.

Aug 7, 2024
Lol no one is masking for virgins just simple only some fucking simp wants to take care of someone elses kid and yeah people should be judges she is a idiot and made a dumb decision like seriously am not looking after somone else kid but hey if you want to date a single mom go ahead bro and be a simp am sure the other guy will thank you by sending his other kids your way.

• Haha
Reactions: EJW and Teddy 369

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
To anyone who's been here since the beginning has the story really advanced since like the 2nd or 3rd release. I feel like more has been taken out than been added. Seems like more rewrites than continuation of the story.
Happens to a lot of games for different reasons. Even insanely popular ones like Summer's Gone got hit with pretty massive rewrites recently.

In this case it's obvious that the developer didn't like the initial reception grace received and made changes to fix it. Now they could of been like "whatever" and left it as is but usually the reasoning behind a change is to make something more popular and that's probably why the dev made the decision they did (basically so more people would be open to playing that characters path and not just outright skipping it).

Like i said in an earlier post you would think Tianna would suffer from the same fate as she's also a mother (who is actually worse in that regard compared to grace) but she gets away with it because we don't see her or haven't seen her backstory with Alice's father.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Lol no one is masking for virgins just simple only some fucking simp wants to take care of someone elses kid and yeah people should be judges she is a idiot and made a dumb decision like seriously am not looking after somone else kid but hey if you want to date a single mom go ahead bro and be a simp am sure the other guy will thank you by sending his other kids your way.
I don't see how he is being a simp for Grace. Getting together with Grace you know that the kid is a package deal and something you have to accept not being a simp at all. Anyone that actually cares for a single mother beyond sex but actually loves or cares for her deeply wouldn't have issue with it ( assuming the kid isn't a deal breaker for them), it's just being mature and a adult to be with the one you love even if it isn't ideal.

Sure it is or isn't a deal breaker for some. He is literally just reconnecting with a old friend , which might include looking after the kid once in awhile as a favor but that's called being a good friend. She isn't trying to take advantage of him or anything and the MC sure as hell isn't simping over her, the MC is just acting like an adult. I'm sure if all she did was use to him to take care of the kid then he would stop being a friend at one point. To me this reads / sounds like you just have a personal problem with her character having a kid that isn't the MC's for some reason when you can chose not to play her path.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I don't see how he is being a simp for Grace. Getting together with Grace you know that the kid is a package deal and something you have to accept not being a simp at all. Anyone that actually cares for a single mother beyond sex but actually loves or cares for her deeply wouldn't have issue with it ( assuming the kid isn't a deal breaker for them), it's just being mature and a adult to be with the one you love even if it isn't ideal.

Sure it is or isn't a deal breaker for some. He is literally just reconnecting with a old friend , which might include looking after the kid once in awhile as a favor but that's called being a good friend. She isn't trying to take advantage of him or anything and the MC sure as hell isn't simping over her, the MC is just acting like an adult. I'm sure if all she did was use to him to take care of the kid then he would stop being a friend at one point. To me this reads / sounds like you just have a personal problem with her character having a kid that isn't the MC's for some reason when you can chose not to play her path.
I agree with everything you say.
But I think it depends a bit on age. If you ask me when I was 23+- (I think that's MC's age) I would have told you that I wouldn't have gone with a girl with a child even if I was drunk. When you get older, you see it differently and you realise that it's natural for it to happen, and you might have them too.

link18

Sep 28, 2018
I agree with everything you say.
But I think it depends a bit on age. If you ask me when I was 23+- (I think that's MC's age) I would have told you that I wouldn't have gone with a girl with a child even if I was drunk. When you get older, you see it differently and you realise that it's natural for it to happen, and you might have them too.
MC is older I think he is the same age as (grace same class) Vicky is 7yo so I think he is minimum 25/26 but I think he is older more like 28
grace knows that it's a barrier for some people won't cross that's why she didn't say that she had a kid when meeting MC.
and let's be real here for a moment some people go to even married women let alone single moms

Last edited:
Reactions: Sin_Mechero

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
MC is older i think he is the same age as (grace same class) vicky is 7yo so i think he is minimum 25/26 but i think he is older more like 28
I could be wrong, but he is Vanessa's age, and I seem to remember that they say Grace is 4 or 5 years older than him and that she used to babysit him with her parents.
I meant as a general rule, when you're in your early 20s you usually prefer girls without children, because you don't want that kind of commitment yet. As you mature you see it differently. Another thing is if we are talking about one night. But of course there are people of all kinds.

Last edited:
Reactions: link18
3.80 star(s) 64 Votes