3.80 star(s) 66 Votes

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
lol... nah dude, her face is all deformed... wrong proportions, looks weird. Not everything is "opinion" or "subjective" or "personal preference"... sometimes it's just bad... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah so bad that only you overreacted about it while everyone else was wondering what the big deal is lol. Even when talking about proportion, different people have different facial proportions anyway. Seems weird to overreact over something like small nose and big lips. But like I said, you aren't the first and not going to be the last to be like that, no big deal.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Yeah so bad that only you overreacted about it while everyone else was wondering what the big deal is lol. Even when talking about proportion, different people have different facial proportions anyway. Seems weird to overreact over something like small nose and big lips. But like I said, you aren't the first and not going to be the last to be like that, no big deal.
Wow yeah, posting an image and a stupid joke = overraction... :rolleyes:

To me it seems the only one who overreacted was you, but sure buddy, you do you.

Aug 7, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Think you need to replay the game and actually pay attention to the story before making any more ridiculous assumptions like that, both hands on the desk and focusing on details skill turned to 9000 this time, if you want it to make sense. If a sweet kid like that is that much of a problem for some of you 'alpha' dudes here, what's your take on the same type of situation, if the roles were reversed and the MC was the single dad making women run away from him cuz of this lil, 7yo detail ??:unsure:

I'm sure this kinda shit would've most likely meant the women again were trash for not accepting a poor, innocent kid instead of only judging the MC by his character and actions.

Nah man, you thinking too rational about it, and I ran out of those stupid reactions for today to give you a like.:cry: According to some ppl's sound logic, if the woman even dares to let a dildo near her pussy or have a man before the MC's in the pic, his own mom included:eek:, she's damaged goods or a whore. If the man's a virgin, the woman should be twice the virgin he is. That's the 'alpha' way of thinking 'round here.:WeSmart:But then again, I wonder why most women find virgins weird, avoid them like the plague IRL and jump into token Chad/Tyrone's bed instead of theirs.:WaitWhat:

The funny thing is, she doesn't even expect the MC to be any sort of a father or older brother figure for that sweet, lil girl, it's the MC himself who makes the choice (if the player wants it, ofc) to be closer to her. I do find it a lil weird that a great lawyer like her doesn't start looking into his background to make sure he didn't lose his way, so to say, given the MC's current undercover agent gig, after she went to Sweden to work tho.

Another thing I find funny is that ALL LIs, every single one of them, have some sort of baggage they come attached to and the MC will have to help all of them deal with it if he wants that good pussy, but let's stone a single mom who has a past like anyone else, made an obvious mistake regarding her baby daddy, always had a crush on the MC and always had his back, just bcz she a single mom. Yeah, fuck her... that sounds better.:WeSmart:

I understand this is usually the general consensus among men when it comes to dating single moms like Grace, and I usually agree with it, BUT every rule has at least one exception, and she is the perfect example of this. Her physical attractiveness is subjective, I like her type of proportions tbh, other players might not, the thing that most of us should appreciate is that she's a loyal woman willing to sacrifice and do a lot for her man and his happiness. Can't say the same about a lot of modern women nowadays.:rolleyes:

Well said. In my case, I'm only a lil hesitant about Vanessa and maybe Afina too, cuz of her past trauma. Will still help her overcome it, but Kylie's a lil more up to my standards than her. Sorry, Afina.

Going back to Vanessa, our lil wannabe G.I. Jane... will keep a save where I make my MC go down the so-called 'simp' road and try to protect her from those lunatics she got herself involved with, keep her out of handcuffs and save her sweet ass for a few extra 'benefits' down the line, but in the other save, I'll just wait for her explanation on why she got into this dangerous line of work and decide how I'l proceed from there, maybe I'll throw a few 'alpha' compliments like dumb bitch, useless whore, trashy childhood friend into the mix too, something 'sweet' like those to avoid being labeled a simp again lol cuz I'm sooo suuure compliments like that are an almost-perfect cheat to get most attractive women in bed IRL and in fiction, so yeah, Vanessa's so far a wild card to me personally and the only LI I'll use two saves, one for both of my heads, just in case she ain't worth risking to be killed for.
Bro, we get it you want to be a stepdad, no need to write a story on it. Lol plus if she actually made some good decisions she would not be a single mum.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Bro, we get it you want to be a stepdad, no need to write a story on it. Lol plus if she actually made some good decisions she would not be a single mum.
You gotta check out her path and let go of this made-up nonsense about Grace, that's just your bias against ALL single moms like her talking, not something bad she actually did that would warrant the judgemental stuff you posted about her, and to be honest, a drop-dead gorgeous, curvaceous, successful lawyer like Grace, that also happens to be a woman looking for an ideal man to settle down with, can't be anything but a great catch. Here's hoping she's a freak in the sheets too, not just a lady in the streets.:whistle:(y)

Also, her calling my MC daddy in bed while they're doing their business is something I'm looking forward to seeing in the next updates, hopefully, as soon as possible, so yeah, that debatably 'negative' lil detail about her character isn't something that bothers me at all. We can agree to disagree on this.

Am I wrong in saying the captain can beat me for resisting arrest she is fucking sexy.
Nah, that's a matter of tastes and preferences. Personally, I'd rather be the one giving her a few good spankings on Alice's behalf and some intense passionate fucking on MC's, but again, tastes and preferences.

Love Tianna's character. She and Tess are the perfect mother figures the MC needs in his life, tho there's no reason why Tianna can't be something more than just a 'mom' to the MC.:sneaky:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Broken Promises v0.37 with AdanGC Mods' walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
:coffee:i enjoyed this, i hope we get to have harem tag in the future:LUL:, not a full blown harem cause that will ruin the story/game i think but atleast threesome maybe? , there's just too many hot curvey chicks/milfs in here , and i love it!. (y)

Clarence2992

Oct 14, 2021
Is it just me that finds all the LIs attractive/hot and interesting they deserve my time playing their path all of them

but hey I'm a special case I like em thick, slim, bigboobs, smallboobs, tattooed, nontattooed, glasses, no glasses.......
Like a friend of mines used to say, there's some good pussy under them fat rolls. Now that wasn't my thing but hey more power to him.

Reactions: link18

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I feel you, man. It's the Erynn debate all over again and one just as ridiculous as that one was.:cautious:

Apparently, to some ppl, no matter how much proof is shown and whatever is specifically mentioned storywise about her, she'll still be a trashy ho for wanting to do something with her life and having a sweet lil daughter from a guy she thought was someone she could have a future with. Why does that sound so much like actual real-life stuff ??:unsure: And then there's the dude who still refuses to believe she ain't old Grace aka the town bicycle anymore lol. That guy's a riot. Meanwhile, Grace's playing Mariah Carey - Obsessed to express exactly how she feels about ALL these accusations.:whistle:
To be fair the dev keeps removing her backstory lol. There's a big difference between release Grace and the Grace people get when starting the game now.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx
3.80 star(s) 66 Votes