3.80 star(s) 66 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
the hate on grace is unbearable
I feel you, man. It's the Erynn debate all over again and one just as ridiculous as that one was.:cautious:

Apparently, to some ppl, no matter how much proof is shown and whatever is specifically mentioned storywise about her, she'll still be a trashy ho for wanting to do something with her life and having a sweet lil daughter from a guy she thought was someone she could have a future with. Why does that sound so much like actual real-life stuff ??:unsure: And then there's the dude who still refuses to believe she ain't old Grace aka the town bicycle anymore lol. That guy's a riot. Meanwhile, Grace's playing Mariah Carey - Obsessed to express exactly how she feels about ALL these accusations.:whistle:

Love reading his rants about a fictional female character that got fully rewritten into a legit sweet, perfect waifu, having a deep connection with the MC for once, one that's not just interested in his dick or the average MC's nonexistent personality, a looong ass time ago.

oh and when garce fuck with other guys,she lost contact with mc,and when she is kicked away,she can easylly get mc 's number :ROFLMAO: really funny
You probably won't believe this, man, but if you spent aprox. half an hour or so of your time and actually paid attention to the story and her character's lines, you'd be surprised how much she's changed, a complete 180 to the older Grace you keep ranting on about and that ALL of us found a cheap attempt at trolling her fans from the dev's old/first (??) writer.

The game's more than worth it. Just give it a go, draw your own conclusions about her and stop spreading misinformation confusing other players who'd want to play the game and support the dev.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I feel you, man. It's the Erynn debate all over again and one just as ridiculous as that one was.:cautious:

Apparently, to some ppl, no matter how much proof is shown and whatever is specifically mentioned storywise about her, she'll still be a trashy ho for wanting to do something with her life and having a sweet lil daughter from a guy she thought was someone she could have a future with. Why does that sound so much like actual real-life stuff ??:unsure: And then there's the dude who still refuses to believe she ain't old Grace aka the town bicycle anymore lol. That guy's a riot. Meanwhile, Grace's playing Mariah Carey - Obsessed to express exactly how she feels about ALL these accusations.:whistle:

Love reading his rants about a fictional female character that got fully rewritten into a legit sweet, perfect waifu, having a deep connection with the MC for once, one that's not just interested in his dick or the average MC's nonexistent personality, a looong ass time ago.

You probably won't believe this, man, but if you spent aprox. half an hour or so of your time and actually paid attention to the story and her character's lines, you'd be surprised how much she's changed, a complete 180 to the older Grace you keep ranting on about and that ALL of us found a cheap attempt at trolling her fans from the dev's old/first (??) writer.

The game's more than worth it. Just give it a go, draw your own conclusions about her and stop spreading misinformation confusing other players who'd want to play the game and support the dev.
that-what-a-simp-would-say-pewdiepie.gif
..i haven't played this in like 2 years....

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
View attachment 3931439
Coming from someone with an anime loli as their profile pic, it's a compliment.;) Not all single moms are former professional or enthusiast dick riders, my guy, just like real life ain't a fairy tale with pure, innocent princesses riding on unicorns waiting all their lives for their white knights to marry them.

I'm not surprised at all by that.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Coming from someone with an anime loli as their profile pic, it's a compliment.;) Not all single moms are former professional or enthusiast dick riders, my guy, just like real life ain't a fairy tale with pure, innocent princesses riding on unicorns waiting all their lives for their white knights to marry them.
53jxiw-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif
...u should read the spoiler in ma post.....
..u forgot i also have a bulbasaur on ma profile....
..and learn what jokes are....

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
learn what jokes are
I like to think I know a lil something about that. Plus, it's not me who doesn't know the difference between a 'joke' and an insult. 'Compliments' like that are only allowed between bros, not random ppl on the internet. It's called common sense and bro privileges 101.;)

• Wow
Reactions: linkinn
Aug 7, 2024

Perfect waifu hahahah good joke they're OK bro, don't worry man, am sure the guy who knocked her up will send a few more of his kids for you to look after.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Perfect waifu hahahah good joke they're OK bro, don't worry man, am sure the guy who knocked her up will send a few more of his kids for you to look after.
sounds like you have a personal problem with Grace and just can't let it go. She isn't as bad as you make it seem, the kid just might be a deal breaker to you. But honestly pretty much all the LI in this game as about as any other other LI in this game. I wouldn't say any one is worst than another just some might have some flaws that are deal breakers for some.

Just cause she is a single mother with a kid doesn't mean more are going to show up. You just can't let go how old Grace used to be. To me Grace might not be a perfect waifu but easily my favorite, no one is perfect so I don't expect my LI to be perfect either. Besides a perfect LI is boring I much rather take a LI with flaws , bad decisions they made in the past any day over a perfect one. It just depends how bad are the flaws for me. For me so far I don't find any of the flaws a deal breaker with any of the LI yet.

Aug 7, 2024
sounds like you have a personal problem with Grace and just can't let it go. She isn't as bad as you make it seem, the kid just might be a deal breaker to you. But honestly pretty much all the LI in this game as about as any other other LI in this game. I wouldn't say any one is worst than another just some might have some flaws that are deal breakers for some.

Just cause she is a single mother with a kid doesn't mean more are going to show up. You just can't let go how old Grace used to be. To me Grace might not be a perfect waifu but easily my favorite, no one is perfect so I don't expect my LI to be perfect either. Besides a perfect LI is boring I much rather take a LI with flaws , bad decisions they made in the past any day over a perfect one. It just depends how bad are the flaws for me. For me so far I don't find any of the flaws a deal breaker with any of the LI yet.
Am just not taking care of someone else's kid for one, plus her being a single mum just shows she makes terrible decisions so yeah because I know what she wants some fucking sucker to come along and help raise that kid cause the guy she fucked pumped and dumped her. But eh you do you don't blame anyone else when you get fucked over.

Zeeuss

Developer of "Broken Promisses"
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2023
Well...really really good. Another VN that's a little too intertwined but really good so far.

Definitely need a named save option though, the only let down of this. Look forward to more.
If you pay attention when saving your progress, you will notice that there is an option to name your save :)

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Sooo I played this some time ago, and I honestly don't remember any of it, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't a college game when I played it... I'm assuming this was reworked, but can anyone remind me a bit what it used to be about before?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Am just not taking care of someone else's kid for one, plus her being a single mum just shows she makes terrible decisions so yeah because I know what she wants some fucking sucker to come along and help raise that kid cause the guy she fucked pumped and dumped her. But eh you do you don't blame anyone else when you get fucked over.
one thing if it's a deal breaker for you cause of the kid which I don't get especially in a AVN unless you immerse yourself or play like yourself then I can see it. But you make her seem worst than she is which what my point was. I forget the context between her ex so I'm not sure if i'm willing to say she made a bad decision or just a case of things didn't work out / he turned out to be much worst after the kid and marriage. But she doesn't want the MC to come along to take care of her kid that is 100% false. That's just you spewing your hatred towards her for no reason. She only wants the MC in her life because they were good friends in the past. Sure she may hope for a romantic relationship but she comes across as someone that just wants him back in her life because of the friendship no ulterior motives.

Aug 7, 2024
one thing if it's a deal breaker for you cause of the kid which I don't get especially in a AVN unless you immerse yourself or play like yourself then I can see it. But you make her seem worst than she is which what my point was. I forget the context between her ex so I'm not sure if i'm willing to say she made a bad decision or just a case of things didn't work out / he turned out to be much worst after the kid and marriage. But she doesn't want the MC to come along to take care of her kid that is 100% false. That's just you spewing your hatred towards her for no reason. She only wants the MC in her life because they were good friends in the past. Sure she may hope for a romantic relationship but she comes across as someone that just wants him back in her life because of the friendship no ulterior motives.
Well we shall agree to disagree because I think you are just blind she just wants some chump to help with the kid, that's it, you are way too trusting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zorro#34

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Sooo I played this some time ago, and I honestly don't remember any of it, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't a college game when I played it... I'm assuming this was reworked, but can anyone remind me a bit what it used to be about before?
im not the best person to ask as I only recall bits and pieces of the story which is why im going to replay this. I mostly only recall details about my favorite LI.

It is and isn't college game. The MC is going to college undercover, alot of the LI are intertwined to the MC. Sorry I forget why he is going undercover.( who he is investigating) I want to guess it was who killed his mother when he was a child if I recall correctly. Yeah I was told it was reworked a few times but from what I gather it was done to make changes to improve a character and stuff like that but not 100% sure.

Sorry if that isn't that helpful but it's really all I can recall.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well we shall agree to disagree because I think you are just blind she just wants some chump to help with the kid, that's it, you are way too trusting.
idk I don't see any evidence of that at all. Yes I am far too trusting but I really don't see that considering they were good friends in the past . Doesn't seem unreasonable to me she would want to reconnect when she moves back to the city she knows her old friend used to live in. I'd maybe agree with you if they didn't have alot of history together but since they do I just don't see it without seeing some proof / replaying the game myself. But I will see in future updates.

Aug 7, 2024
idk I don't see any evidence of that at all. Yes I am far too trusting but I really don't see that considering they were good friends in the past . Doesn't seem unreasonable to me she would want to reconnect when she moves back to the city she knows her old friend used to live in. I'd maybe agree with you if they didn't have alot of history together but since they do I just don't see it without seeing some proof / replaying the game myself. But I will see in future updates.
Yeah, I guess we shall see, cause other than that I like the story so far rather play as a swat guy than a detective though but hey we can't have everything.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Considering that you claimed he was just blind, could you please elaborate on your claim that Grace just wants some chump to help with the kid by providing some in-game evidence? I'm interested to see what happened to lead you into that conclusion.

3.80 star(s) 66 Votes