3.80 star(s) 66 Votes

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
The only thing that bothers me about Grace are her crazy eyebrows, everything else about her is fine kid included. She’s a much better LI now than what she used to be in earlier builds. However I like Afina and Alice the most right now, Kylie used to be up there, but her current relationship situation sorta brought her down a bit for me. Everyone else is kinda just there.

BruceWayne123

Nov 11, 2022
MC is older I think he is the same age as (grace same class) Vicky is 7yo so I think he is minimum 25/26 but I think he is older more like 28
grace knows that it's a barrier for some people won't cross that's why she didn't say that she had a kid when meeting MC.
and let's be real here for a moment some people go to even married women let alone single moms
Grace is like 3 or 4 years older than MC. He is around the same age as Vanessa and Rick (Kylie's and Afina's older brother).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zorro#34

Apr 23, 2022
While I myself ignored Grace largely for the same reasons her haters hate her, I don't see how her disadvantages are a problem in a game that has no shortage of other LIs.

My preferences:

1. Alice. The supernice blonde, beautiful, kind, very into studying, has some drama but is perfectly capable of dealing with it herself (with some help from Brie), has a crush on the MC already, AND the potential mother-in-law is fond of the MC... Can't go wrong with her, really. The only possible problem is if her dad advises her against marrying a cop considering how his own marriage to a cop ended, but that's manageable.
2. Kylie. Was superbitchy at the start, but if you try and patch things up with her (and you better do, as it's not a good thing to have a hostile lawyer who knows your secret around), melts fast. As of my current run, she's probaby the one with the hardest crush on the MC.
3. Tianna. I'm into romances on the job, and she's a very hot milf with tough exterior, but soft on the inside. Also, she's basically the MC of the short prologue, which makes me relate to her more.
4. Brie. Like Kylie, is a tsundere; while she's less of a bitch early on, she takes a lot more time to "defrost", and ultimately loses to her direct competitor because of that, imo.
5. Afina. I'm just not into tattoed girls, but for guys who like them or are at least okay, she deserves to be at the top. Like Alice, she's a nice girl, but is funnier to be around.
6. Grace. A single mom… And I don't wish any man to ever ask himself the question "who's the real dad - me or him?" While Tianna supposedly has the same status, it's actually totally different: Alice is an adult and lives with the dad, so the MC obviously won't do any parenting with her, leaving any possible dilemmas aside. So, Grace had no chance with me, and, for the sake of their old friendship, I made sure to not lead her on and to not give her false hope. She's obviously sad when she sees hints of the MC getting closer with Kylie (C'mon, a man you're interested in calls you in the middle of the night to learn your single friend's number?), but such are the circumstances…
7. Vanessa. If she turns out to be an undercover fed, she'll go straight to the second place. However, if she truly works for the powerful drug-dealing organization, well… She can't be anything but enemy to me, though the MC might disagree.

There's also Eveline, but I doubt she's a MG in her own right, but rather a SG or a throuple option for Brie. Also, I miss Felicia. She seemed pretty close with the MC when she was there, but alas, she disappeared from the game :(

Last edited:

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
While I myself ignored Grace largely for the same reasons her haters hate her, I don't see how her disadvantages are a problem in a game that has no shortage of other LIs.

My preferences:

1. Alice. The supernice blonde, beautiful, kind, very into studying, has some drama but is perfectly capable of dealing with it herself (with some help from Brie), has a crush on the MC already, AND the potential mother-in-law is fond of the MC... Can't go wrong with her, really. The only possible problem is if her dad advises her against marrying a cop considering how his own marriage to a cop ended, but that's manageable.
2. Kylie. Was superbitchy at the start, but if you try and patch things up with her (and you better do, as it's not a good thing to have a hostile lawyer who knows your secret around), melts fast. As of my current run, she's probaby the one with the hardest crush on the MC.
3. Tianna. I'm into romances on the job, and she's a very hot milf with tough exterior, but soft on the inside. Also, she's basically the MC of the short prologue, which makes me relate to her more.
4. Brie. Like Kylie, is a tsundere; while she's less of a bitch early on, she takes a lot more time to "defrost", and ultimately loses to her direct competitor because of that, imo.
5. Afina. I'm just not into tattoed girls, but for guys who like them or are at least okay, she deserves to be at the top. Like Alice, she's a nice girl, but is funnier to be around.
6. Grace. A single mom… And I don't wish any man to ever ask himself the question "who's the real dad - me or him?" While Tianna supposedly has the same status, it's actually totally different: Alice is an adult and lives with the dad, so the MC obviously won't do any parenting with her, leaving any possible dilemmas aside. So, Grace had no chance with me, and, for the sake of their old friendship, I made sure to not lead her on and to not give her false hope. She's obviously sad when she sees hints of the MC getting closer with Kylie (C'mon, a man you're interested in calls you in the middle of the night to learn you single friend's number?), but such are the circumstances…
7. Vanessa. If she turns out to be an undercover fed, she'll go straight to the second place. However, if she truly works for the powerful drug-dealing organization, well… She can't be anything but enemy to me, though the MC might disagree.

There's also Eveline, but I doubt she's a MG in her own right, but rather a SG or a throuple option for Brie. Also, I miss Felicia. She seemed pretty close with the MC when she was there, but alas, she disappeared from the game :(
I share your opinion on most of what you say.
I just see Alice as the biggest drama by far. If everything is what it seems and her father and grandfather are the Syndicate bosses. Who killed your mother and are persecuting your father, and you are persecuting to imprison them. And the mother is your boss. It's a bit of a dangerous mix. But I'm looking forward to it.

And Grace I don't care about her past, and that she has a girl, but I don't like her per se, I think any other Li is more attractive than her, if I wanted a mommy give me Tianna by far.

Zorro#34

Apr 23, 2022
If everything is what it seems and her father and grandfather are the Syndicate bosses. Who killed your mother and are persecuting your father, and you are persecuting to imprison them.
Hmm, thanks for the tip, I didn't look into it that hard. But I admit it was fishy when we didn't see the dad's face in his scene. In that case, I'm now even more motivated to choose Alice to save her from the life of lies and to triumph over her villainous dad.
And then Liam can marry Tianna to make the family even more close and united. o_O

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
this is gonna be a tough one for me if she ends up being well a "bad guy". I didn't play the recent update but the one before left me scared for her like she is going to end up hurt or in jail. This is gonna make me sound a bit like a simp , but I much rather her get hurt than end up in jail I really don't want to see it even if she deserves it. The start of the game with how the MC lost contact with her was kind of sad for me. So on some level i'm always gonna like her and play her path even if she ends up being on the side of the bad guys.

Reactions: link18

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Hmm, thanks for the tip, I didn't look into it that hard. But I admit it was fishy when we didn't see the dad's face in his scene. In that case, I'm now even more motivated to choose Alice to save her from the life of lies and to triumph over her villainous dad.
And then Liam can marry Tianna to make the family even more close and united. o_O
Yes, we have to get her out of there by any means necessary. She is the complete opposite of the world around her.
Liam with TIanna would be fun to watch. But I have a feeling that Liam is going down the redemption path, and will be one of the ones who will die saving the MC's ass.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
this is gonna be a tough one for me if she ends up being well a "bad guy". I didn't play the recent update but the one before left me scared for her like she is going to end up hurt or in jail. This is gonna make me sound a bit like a simp , but I much rather her get hurt than end up in jail I really don't want to see it even if she deserves it. The start of the game with how the MC lost contact with her was kind of sad for me. So on some level i'm always gonna like her and play her path even if she ends up being on the side of the bad guys.
Watch out for childhood friends. Doesn't always end well. :)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Watch out for childhood friends. Doesn't always end well. :)
yeah for real childhood friends + sad back story or whatever is legit my kryptonite even if they aren't my favorite character . I cant really ever find myself not liking them not matter what they do. The thing is childhood friend isn't my favorite but that troupe is like I automatically have feelings for them because of the connection to them and the MC. Very few CF i don't like or feel anything for , and funny thing now I think about most of the childhood friends I actually don't like or feel for are in Honey Select games. Same with most EX wives / girlfriends too.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
yeah for real childhood friends + sad back story or whatever is legit my kryptonite even if they aren't my favorite character . I cant really ever find myself not liking them not matter what they do. The thing is childhood friend isn't my favorite but that troupe is like I automatically have feelings for them because of the connection to them and the MC. Very few CF i don't like or feel anything for , and funny thing now I think about most of the childhood friends I actually don't like or feel for are in Honey Select games. Same with most EX wives / girlfriends too.
Oh, I knew you'd be hooked on Vanessa all right. Childhood friend, bad or sad back story, lose touch, add in cute redhead and it's all over for you. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: link18 and Zorro#34

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Yet Grace is still my favorite but might change when I can make time to finally replay this game and the update. But Vanessa easily my 2nd favorite I think
This is one of the rare ones where we don't match up at all. I can't decide between Alice, Brie or Kylie, maybe this latest update will help me split them a bit. But Grace and Vanessa won't be in my top tier.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This is one of the rare ones where we don't match up at all. I can't decide between Alice, Brie or Kylie, maybe this latest update will help me split them a bit. But Grace and Vanessa won't be in the top tier.
tbh im more surprised about me liking Grace on the surface when you think about her character she seems like just be more middle of the pack or almost at the bottom for me haha. But I think it's the lost touch bit with her as well as well what I wrote earlier about the sexual tension and me finding her attractive when typically someone with her body / looks wouldn't be to me.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
tbh im more surprised about me liking Grace on the surface when you think about her character she seems like just be more middle of the pack or almost at the bottom for me haha. But I think it's the lost touch bit with her as well as well what I wrote earlier about the sexual tension and me finding her attractive when typically someone with her body / looks wouldn't be to me.
2 Childhood Friends - it's a Dessolos Dilemma :ROFLMAO: - What will he do?

909cx8.jpg

link18

Sep 28, 2018
Is it just me that finds all the LIs attractive/hot and interesting they deserve my time playing their path all of them

but hey I'm a special case I like em thick, slim, bigboobs, smallboobs, tattooed, nontattooed, glasses, no glasses.......

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Is it just me that finds all the LIs attractive/hot and interesting they deserve my time playing their path all of them

but hey I'm a special case I like em thick, slim, bigboobs, smallboobs, tattooed, nontattooed, glasses, no glasses.......
I like all sorts too, and will play multiple paths for every LI I like (or at least don't hate), but I will usually have a main favorite in each AVN. I don't really have a type. For example, I like tattoos on some LIs, but not on others. I've got big boobs, small boobs across my favorites. Across all my AVNs, hair color is split pretty even between blonde, brunette, red & black, but I have more blondes than others in my all time fav girls. It usually comes down to each individual girl for me. The one thing I cannot stand is the bitchy/whiny/entitled/full of herself LI. And I'm a little over childhood friend trope, so unless they're pretty special, I've been keeping them firmly in the friendzone recently. LOL.

Reactions: link18

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Phew. I really like this VN... It just kind of turned into a horror game for me. I´m literally forced to pick only one of em? How dare you. Grace and the little munchkin are just heartwarming. Kylie warming up to MC... *sigh*. Alice is just a must pick imho.... BUT.... After everything that happened to her, i just can´t say no to Afina. So at this point i already feel like i´m being forced into a single route with her because of that.
Sadly i´m not one for multiple playthroughs which means i won´t ever see any of the other scenes. Since there is no harem, i just wish we had at least the option for an open relationship with all of them.
Welp, can´t have it all i guess :(

But don´t get me wrong. I still love the story regardless.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Of all the VNs i played, they show you the dads of every other person except yours. It sure is different here.
1. Alice. The supernice blonde, beautiful, kind, very into studying, has some drama but is perfectly capable of dealing with it herself (with some help from Brie), has a crush on the MC already, AND the potential mother-in-law is fond of the MC...
My MC is already in such a dilemma. He can't choose Tianna or Alice yet, because he still hasn't seen how her sick grandma looks. :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

I mostly play all paths even of LI i dislike. a LI really has to rub me the wrong way to not play their cause ive made saves for paths of LI that are actually horrible people in other games.

3.80 star(s) 66 Votes