3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
lol I read a recent review and they said from the review "he immediately tells anyone who asks that he is a detective". Just curious was this in an old version or something before the rework. As I don't recall the MC doing this at all in fact I recall him going out of his way to avoid it and saying he is was fired or quit.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
lol I read a recent review and they said from the review "he immediately tells anyone who asks that he is a detective". Just curious was this in an old version or something before the rework. As I don't recall the MC doing this at all in fact I recall him going out of his way to avoid it and saying he is was fired or quit.
thats just an alternate/trolling account doing its stuff...beauty of www.
probably should be reported as fake review, though there are some more obvious/dumb ones (at least regarding its phrasing and packaging) so not sure if mods would bother with it...

Reactions: AlexMpog

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Apart from the whole trolling bad reviews shit, it's so annoying because you read it and think 'What did I miss?' and either worry about it or waste time going through it to find the missing stuff that isn't even there.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Apart from the whole trolling bad reviews shit, it's so annoying because you read it and think 'What did I miss?' and either worry about it or waste time going through it to find the missing stuff that isn't even there.
haha that's why i asked the question as I recently replayed the game but was so confused by that part of their review. I felt like I missed something so figured ask here haha

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
haha that's why i asked the question as I recently replayed the game but was so confused by that part of their review. I felt like I missed something so figured ask here haha
I haven't seen that review, but if I had to guess he's referring to Kylie. MC didn't reveal anything. She figured it out. Just someone twisting the facts to try and prove something.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
thats just an alternate/trolling account doing its stuff...beauty of www.
probably should be reported as fake review, though there are some more obvious/dumb ones (at least regarding its phrasing and packaging) so not sure if mods would bother with it...
nah, I'd been doing it a lot for some time, reporting rarely works
they can delete it if other games mentioned or review's focused on fetish-hating or absolute blatant lie in some cases

hell I even reported few times supposedly 1 person who uses 3 accounts, always leaves 3 almost the same reviews in a matter of 10 minutes, very fucking subtle :LOL: - and still no response from mods

yeah, that's why I don't rely on reviews, I just read it for fun from time to time

the only thing I can pay attention to - number of reviews, it can tell me how popular the game is in some way which is also not guaranteed truth

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
yeah, that's why I don't rely on reviews, I just read it for fun from time to time

the only thing I can pay attention to - number of reviews, it can tell me how popular the game is in some way which is also not guaranteed truth
I never rely on reviews, I rarely even look at them before starting a game. I found, watching threads for a bit gives me a much better understanding of what it's about. At the very least, if someone posts something that is bullshit, they get jumped on and you get the truth (which you can't get in a review).

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I never rely on reviews, I rarely even look at them before starting a game. I found, watching threads for a bit gives me a much better understanding of what it's about. At the very least, if someone posts something that is bullshit, they get jumped on and you get the truth (which you can't get in a review).
yeah, I've been doing the same, time goes by so fucking fast when you go through the thread while looking for needed info, at some cases I spent hours and hours on it even with search

luckily now I have at least few trusted people who I can actually just ask and get the info :cool::)

• Love
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Same it's just fun to read for a good laugh for my favorite games.

yeah I honestly don't trust them no idea why I leave reviews anymore if I don't trust them myself lol. Only time I look at a review is if im just a bit curious what people think and i'll just get a general idea but I won't trust them till I play it myself. As ive seen reviews negative and positive I disagree with. Especially cause everyone is different in what they value or look for in a AVN.

Reactions: metamorphMP

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Same it's just fun to read for a good laugh for my favorite games.

yeah I honestly don't trust them no idea why I leave reviews anymore if I don't trust them myself lol. Only time I look at a review is if im just a bit curious what people think and i'll just get a general idea but I won't trust them till I play it myself. As ive seen reviews negative and positive I disagree with. Especially cause everyone is different in what they value or look for in a AVN.
Yeah, I always watch a thread if I'm thinking about a game, can see what people think and see who of the people you trust are playing it. And make some notes if someone comments something. LOL, I got summoned to a thread the other day to give someone an opinion about a game. I felt like Beetlejuice. LOL. When I'm about to play, I search for specific things if it's not in my notes and DM someone who plays it, if I'm still not sure.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
well, I do leave reviews as well when I feel like it, while I don't trust them other people do
usually after leaving it on steam I just copy paste it here

sometimes I feel like the game should have higher review, even if it doesn't have top-notch renders or animations, but I really enjoyed it and want to share it in reviews, so why not

but damn it's so subjective, I mean people look for different things in a games and leave review mostly according to their satisfied/unsatisfied expectations

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes