3.80 star(s) 69 Votes

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Well I love them , sometimes I think a 6 pack / muscles can look good or hot just depends on the appearance of the LI / girl for me. I think it looks good in this one
To each his own my friend, it's not really a big deal for me either way, it's just that I've never seen a so-called top-model with such a 6 pack.
Well, to be perfectly honest, it was a kinda big deal for me at the beginning of the game when I saw this ugly render:

Capture.PNG

Now be honest, it doesn't suit her figure, does it?

Reactions: Abhai

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
To each his own my friend, it's not really a big deal for me either way, it's just that I've never seen a so-called top-model with such a 6 pack.
Well, to be perfectly honest, it was a kinda big deal for me at the beginning of the game when I saw this ugly render:

View attachment 3963313

Now be honest, it doesn't suit her figure, does it?
in that render I agree doesn't suit her. But that is one render not enough for me to say if it suits her general look or not. I didn't pay much attention to it my first time but I will when I replay this game and the update shortly. But all I was saying not every LI can pull it off but when they do , I love it but it's much harder to pull off.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1724519297329.png
Pretty standard fitness model. Usually, models are just ribs and starved gut made of fluffy skin hanging off inside the rib cage.
To each his own my friend
in that render, I agree doesn't suit her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Having just a little muscle to dress her ribs is a hell of a lot more than skinny and way leaner than a curvy babe, actual feminine standards of beauty when it comes to body means having the usual 30% fat estrogen usually means in a functioning attractive viable child bearing woman in her prime, not the stingy starved girls we usually see in the workplace that need a surgeory to actually deliver a baby they are supposed to let their bodies fully develop into naturally giving birth.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 69 Votes