Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Is this made with AI? Something about the art is off.
The background art is made with AI, but the characters and the sex scenes are done by the artist working on the project with me !
what level of femdom do you have planned?
It will be up to the player to decide how far they're willing to go, but it'll range from the low end (like what is already available in the game) all the way up to heavy BDSM, cuckolding, chastity, and humiliation.

freshi85

Nov 28, 2018
The background art is made with AI, but the characters and the sex scenes are done by the artist working on the project with me !
Great, thanks, you never know these days. The Art is gorgeous, the flat faces in the sex scenes just put me off. ;)

Would have been sad if it was, I love those thick thighs she got, can't wait for a canine character.

Good luck with your game.
I will keep an eye on your project, if the updates keep comming you'll have my support for sure.

Reactions: Wistala

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
Huh, Ive never heard of this game before, now I'm thinking I'll have to check it out!
It's honestly a fairly difficult game to start getting into but is pretty fun when you get used to it, it as a lot of interesting characters. One of my favorites is Rose who is a switch by necessity due to being a slave but is deep down a very dominant sadist whit a orgam denial fetish.

• I just jizzed my pants

dragonknight90

Jun 15, 2020
ok i hope the exreme

It will be up to the player to decide how far they're willing to go, but it'll range from the low end (like what is already available in the game) all the way up to heavy BDSM, cuckolding, chastity, and humiliation.
ok i hope the extreme is actually extreme when it comes out. thank you for the hard work

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I saw the furry that seemed enticing to even me who isn't particularly interested one way or another about that fetish. And I saw NTR which is something I do enjoy. And I noticed the lack of gay tag, which is known to be synonymous with furry.

So I gave it a spin. The writing is good. World building is good. But this is staying true to the furry ideals it seems. Pansexual gay lesbian futa dom sub male female etc etc. All optional, but I do wonder if the development will ever take off with the game tackling basically every fetish under the sun, on top of RPG elements and a main plot that doesn't seem to be an insignificant thing on the side. How will you get all this done in a reasonable time frame?

Anyways, good luck to ya! I did like the writing and art.

Edit:
Oh, one question before I go. Is the NTR in this game expected to mean cuckolding/netorase stuff on sub route, and maybe some alpha sharing stuff on dom route? Basically the MC signing off on the cuckoldry/sharing. Or do you plan on also doing "real NTR" where they are corrupted by some fuckboi behind the MC's back and eventually get stolen?

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2021
Not too many games catch my eye, let alone get me excited for what's to come. The art & character designs are just beautiful, not to mention the incomplete womb tattoo if that's what was intended. If it was, will it be completed later on? Ntr & furry waifu is a combo you don't see together that often, either. You truly have something special here, may fortune favor you. I wish to be NTR'd by my furry queen.

• Red Heart

TuturuNisa

May 25, 2018
Already wrote a review with my opinion after finishing the first version, but just wanted to add here. Please Wistala, you have something magical here, I really hope everything goes well with the project and you and your team get a homerun here and also money to sustain the game and your living.
And like I said there, if the second or third update continues to be as good as this, Im going to support you and your team in patreon, becuase I think you deserve it, ive never have done a patreon support, but this intro was just too perfect and catering my tastes im seriously deciding i should.
I think this is one of the first furry games were the anthro character is actually using her animal attributes for living her life or the sex part. Thats the thing I absolutely loved about this.

And as i said in my review, as an artist myself, I hope the AI bg are just temporal. I understand going for those because of budget decissions, and you clearly are not one of those AI bros when you are hiring an actual artist for the characters and crediting that person in such a lovely way in the intro, but still its a little sad and distracting, becuase i dont think they have much cohesion between them or with the excellent writing that describes already the places in the game.

OH BTW, seems to be implied in the game with some of the dev explanation in the dialogue were you can chose your own fetishes, but I suppose you can have a slight femdom Lilly without going overboard right? I love her way of talking when she is a femdom, but some stuff like straps or seriously hurting are not my thing (I did LOVE the biting part though), so I hope theres a middle ground. BUT I also have to say, that while not into that or even less, NTR, there being the option for anyone to chose its somethiing thats elevating your game a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sorreah

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I saw the furry that seemed enticing to even me who isn't particularly interested one way or another about that fetish. And I saw NTR which is something I do enjoy. And I noticed the lack of gay tag, which is known to be synonymous with furry.

So I gave it a spin. The writing is good. World building is good. But this is staying true to the furry ideals it seems. Pansexual gay lesbian futa dom sub male female etc etc. All optional, but I do wonder if the development will ever take off with the game tackling basically every fetish under the sun, on top of RPG elements and a main plot that doesn't seem to be an insignificant thing on the side. How will you get all this done in a reasonable time frame?

Anyways, good luck to ya! I did like the writing and art.

Edit:
Oh, one question before I go. Is the NTR in this game expected to mean cuckolding/netorase stuff on sub route, and maybe some alpha sharing stuff on dom route? Basically the MC signing off on the cuckoldry/sharing. Or do you plan on also doing "real NTR" where they are corrupted by some fuckboi behind the MC's back and eventually get stolen?
Thanks for checking out the game! As far as a reasonable time frame for the game I have no intention of this being a short project. I have 4 acts planned for the game, each of which will introduce a few new characters and locations (with the bulk of the core cast being met in act 1). I intend to finish act 1 and then return to add things like voices, sound design, and the alternates for the player character such as different species and gender. I'm fortunate to be in a position where I can work on this full time and have the funds to get it off the ground (though I can't maintain that forever without some support) so I anticipate my monthly updates to be fairly large! I am in the process of making an act 1 road map that will be posted on my patreon, subscribestar and discord server that will detail when certain features are planned to be added!

The game is going to feature a few different types that fall into this category, there is going to be a route that is TRUE NTR, but most of that type of content will focus around sharing, cuckolding, swinging, etc. with options for a submissive player and a dominant player.

Already wrote a review with my opinion after finishing the first version, but just wanted to add here. Please Wistala, you have something magical here, I really hope everything goes well with the project and you and your team get a homerun here and also money to sustain the game and your living.
And like I said there, if the second or third update continues to be as good as this, Im going to support you and your team in patreon, becuase I think you deserve it, ive never have done a patreon support, but this intro was just too perfect and catering my tastes im seriously deciding i should.
I think this is one of the first furry games were the anthro character is actually using her animal attributes for living her life or the sex part. Thats the thing I absolutely loved about this.

And as i said in my review, as an artist myself, I hope the AI bg are just temporal. I understand going for those because of budget decissions, and you clearly are not one of those AI bros when you are hiring an actual artist for the characters and crediting that person in such a lovely way in the intro, but still its a little sad and distracting, becuase i dont think they have much cohesion between them or with the excellent writing that describes already the places in the game.

OH BTW, seems to be implied in the game with some of the dev explanation in the dialogue were you can chose your own fetishes, but I suppose you can have a slight femdom Lilly without going overboard right? I love her way of talking when she is a femdom, but some stuff like straps or seriously hurting are not my thing (I did LOVE the biting part though), so I hope theres a middle ground. BUT I also have to say, that while not into that or even less, NTR, there being the option for anyone to chose its somethiing thats elevating your game a lot.
I just read your review, and I want to thank you so much for the hi praise! I did want to address the use of AI for my backgrounds. I am planning on replacing the AI backgrounds with art made from a real artist! But, I have absolutely ZERO artistic talent myself, I can do pretty much everything else, but art is solidly off the table for me. That being said, I want my artist focusing on character sprites and sex scenes for the time being since those are the very core of the game. I agree that the backgrounds can be a tad bit distracting and don't always match up (though I am pretty proud of the game banner background, that one specifically turned out so well :love:) but it's just an unfortunate restriction of time and funds for the moment!

Femdom Lilly, and pretty much every interaction with Lilly and the other characters will be measured on a system of constant consent checking when new ideas are introduced. The cum swapping scene with Lilly is the best example of what's currently in the game, if you agreed to that at every step she will do those types of scenes automatically in the future, but if you said no the first time, but left the content enabled she will ask you about it again later! This would go for other content as well like strap-ons that you mentioned. She may surprise you with something like this in a scene but will always ask your permission before she uses it for the first time.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
but most of that type of content will focus around sharing, cuckolding, swinging, etc.
Not really my personal interest when it comes to NTR, but about what I expected based on the writing so far. Anyways, you seem like a talented (and extremely ambitious) dev. Hope you find a nice rhythm as the development progresses. Good luck.

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
Refering back to my last post i do fell like Orgasm denial and(or) Ejaculation control are fetishes that are very rarely well done in game, it's probably because they inheritely need to be a slow burn to have any real impact and most media just wants to get to the climax as fast as possible.

It become even worse when you take in consideration that the "Climax" is often the lack of one in those cases.

Reactions: Sorreah and Wistala

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Refering back to my last post i do fell like Orgasm denial and(or) Ejaculation control are fetishes that are very rarely well done in game, it's probably because they inheritely need to be a slow burn to have any real impact and most media just wants to get to the climax as fast as possible.

It become even worse when you take in consideration that the "Climax" is often the lack of one in those cases.
I think the main issue with that is when you have a game with a plot, the difficulty ramps up. For example, the best way to demonstrate a denial is a time skip, but if you have a plot relevant game, you can't just put the characters on hold for a month or two. Most people wouldn't want that either, since they want to see the build up and desperation over the days, but by the nature of development, an in-game day can take 1-6 months.

It's almost like one of those things that it has to be a central theme and focused on in order for it to be done in a way that gives it justice.

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I think the main issue with that is when you have a game with a plot, the difficulty ramps up. For example, the best way to demonstrate a denial is a time skip, but if you have a plot relevant game, you can't just put the characters on hold for a month or two. Most people wouldn't want that either, since they want to see the build up and desperation over the days, but by the nature of development, an in-game day can take 1-6 months.

It's almost like one of those things that it has to be a central theme and focused on in order for it to be done in a way that gives it justice.
I pretty much agree with this. It's definitely a subject that needs it's own route to be done effectively. It can be used to a lesser extent between one or two scenes as an accompanying theme to whatever else is happening, but as a stand alone kink it's very difficult to make in a satisfying way.

Reactions: Sorreah

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
I pretty much agree with this. It's definitely a subject that needs it's own route to be done effectively. It can be used to a lesser extent between one or two scenes as an accompanying theme to whatever else is happening, but as a stand alone kink it's very difficult to make in a satisfying way.
Very true but then again you could argue that in this instance not being satisfying to a extend comes whit the territory, can't have everything i suppose.

• Haha

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Very true but then again you could argue that in this instance not being satisfying to a extend comes whit the territory, can't have everything i suppose.
Well I know I am the minority in this, but the opposite is just as mind breaking/intense. Japan has the concept of orgasm hell down, like a lot of people think its great in theory, but the reality is forced repeated orgasms and indulging in the hypersensitive can really break a person too.

In that sense it can work in a game for denial, because it can train a person to reject or run away from orgasms in the first place if they know the consequences. Like think of someone who is wrung totally dry, and drove over the edge with the sensitivity, then they would be loath to want to repeat that. How would that be for a threat?

"You want to cum? You know the price, right?" and suddenly it becomes self-denial, they can see and want it, but know the extreme is even more punishing.

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Well I know I am the minority in this, but the opposite is just as mind breaking/intense. Japan has the concept of orgasm hell down, like a lot of people think its great in theory, but the reality is forced repeated orgasms and indulging in the hypersensitive can really break a person too.

In that sense it can work in a game for denial, because it can train a person to reject or run away from orgasms in the first place if they know the consequences. Like think of someone who is wrung totally dry, and drove over the edge with the sensitivity, then they would be loath to want to repeat that. How would that be for a threat?

"You want to cum? You know the price, right?" and suddenly it becomes self-denial, they can see and want it, but know the extreme is even more punishing.
I like this style if it's done well like you've described here, but often I find that when writing this kind of content it's taken in the direction that the "pleasure" is so overwhelming that the recipient becomes addicted to it, or mind broken. When in reality this kind of over stimulation is incredibly painful, and downright torturous (speaking from experience there). Not to say both parties involved can't derive enjoyment from that, but the idea that someone being made to cum over and over and over again gets mind broken from pleasure has always been a turn off for me.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I like this style if it's done well like you've described here, but often I find that when writing this kind of content it's taken in the direction that the "pleasure" is so overwhelming that the recipient becomes addicted to it, or mind broken. When in reality this kind of over stimulation is incredibly painful, and downright torturous (speaking from experience there). Not to say both parties involved can't derive enjoyment from that, but the idea that someone being made to cum over and over and over again gets mind broken from pleasure has always been a turn off for me.
I agree. Also I know very well its torture and can be a hell of a deterrent. As I said, it sounds good on paper but in practice... yeah. Also pleasure can drive you insane/mind break , but its not something that can be done from orgasms. I think the only way its properly portrayed is through drugs.

That said, you CAN over stimulate someone through orgasms and the hypersensitivity thing. But that's getting into some seriously kinky territory ^_^;; (for real, people that tried often say they rather get electric shocks or even burning than have to deal with overstimulation)

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes