Entropic_Decay

May 28, 2020
glad I took a chance on this, story is interesting. Hope you can get the backgrounds replaced with proper ones soon, the AI ones kinda took me out of it, but otherwise this is looking solid so far. I like that you can disable content you're not interested in from appearing entirely, it's a feature I wish more games on here had.

Jun 26, 2018
You know Wistala if you want something for updates during the live2d switchover, you could always add in a couple background convos to expand the world a bit. Something like the MC and an npc chatting in the bar about the war, stuff like that. I like the world you've made and would like to learn more about it

May 5, 2023
Is the game very grindy and how is the NTR type ?
Game is straight VN for the first couple chapters, sandbox has only started to be implemented so grind level TBD.
Options have separate toggles for Cucking, Sharing, and NTR, and all are planned optional based on player choices even with toggles on. Again since the game is just starting to open up there isn't much depth to any of the paths yet.

Reactions: maroder

Su13n

Genuine Narcoleptic
Donor
Aug 12, 2021
That Lily rape scene was so fucking hot, good God. I'm looking forward to more stuff like this.
First time playing a game featuring furry content too and I think, despite the little overall content there is for now, I couldn't have started with a better one. Excited for what you'll be blessing us with in the future - especially in regards to 'extreme' content.

Xspeedxxx

May 31, 2024
That Lily rape scene was so fucking hot, good God. I'm looking forward to more stuff like this.
First time playing a game featuring furry content too and I think, despite the little overall content there is for now, I couldn't have started with a better one. Excited for what you'll be blessing us with in the future - especially in regards to 'extreme' content.
Wish she took the whole thing knot and all but you're right it was pretty hot.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Su13n

ChubbyFatBoy

Aug 19, 2024
So I don't think I've gotten too far in. But I've seen enough and figured I'd just ask before I did. Is it all just going to be heavily dom/sub? No middle ground and/or variances between the two extremes? Out of my overwhelming and perpetual curiosity. I've tested (can't help myself) just about everything, up to the bathroom stall scene. As a dom, scenes go relatively well with some... eh dialogue here and there. And as for neutral/sub. Lilly might as well bend us over with a strap-on with the way she fucks us.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NanomachinesSon

ChubbyFatBoy

Aug 19, 2024
Don't want to double post, but two separate things. Is what it is. So let's recap.

Forced rape I can't prevent, avoid, or have any reason to see coming? Hate it, but fine. Rewind that does fuck all in that particular instance and counter remains up? That's some half-assed be kind please rewinding. Hate it, but fine. But to get a warning about what is and isn't canon, what does or doesn't happen, based on toggling. Long AFTER the thing happened, right before being able to view it, instead of before the relevant event??? ....bruh.

Now I don't mean this in a hostile way. It legit made me laugh, granted in a more so "really though?" way. But that has to be the dumbest fucking thing I've seen.... today. That's like having a bridge is out sign, at the bottom of the canyon.

Reactions: NanomachinesSon

anonymousfloof

Jun 5, 2023
I just found this game yesterday but so far i had alot of fun playing this game, there's some issues viewing the reply but so far the game is really fun, i can't wait for the future updates on this game , and amazing work on the game btw ^^

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Any plans for conversions with Lilly about sordid encounters? I quite enjoyed the 'debriefing' with Lilly after our (optional) encounter with Kira and wouldn't mind a similar talk regarding a rather intimate encounter with a certain doe-eyed buck, even if it doesn't go beyond words. I could imagine those on the other end of a similarly imbalanced relationship might want scene like that too, though on the receiving end.

(btw, I hope I got those names right, it's never been strong suit.)

4.70 star(s) 45 Votes