May 5, 2023
Can you be the one who dominates and corrupts or is this is another eat shit you get NTRED game?
NTR is optional, different levels are available (open relationship, sharing, full on cuck, straight up NTR bad end), and you can turn any of them entirely off in options.
When Lily suggest an open relationship you can even turn it around on her and talk her into letting you start a harem so you get to sleep around but she has to stay loyal.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Can you be the one who dominates and corrupts or is this is another eat shit you get NTRED game?
I played it back in February and it was super obvious that this is a ntr/swinging/sharing game even if you avoid the ntr/sharing. Realised it back near the beginning when you tell the chick you prefer monogamy after she tells you that she prefers non-monogamy. The dialogue makes it very obvious that she isn't happy becoming monogamous. With these tags, most of their supporters are going to be into the sharing & ntr so pretty obvious where the game's focus is going to be.

Some games handle non-ntr/sharing and sharing routes effectively. This isn't one of those games. If you aren't into those tags you will 100% be aware that it's the way the game wants you to play, and at the very least you will get an extremely shaved down content-wise version of the game either way. Wasn't worth downloading for me. The art is great though, so if you don't care I really recommend giving the game a try.

Last edited:
Reactions: SimReaper18

Dukester1979

Dec 27, 2019
I liked the game... until the sandbox dropped :confused::confused: I don't know why, but in a VN there is nothing as bad for me like a sandbox. I would have liked to continue the story because I liked the setting/story and characters very much, but like I said, the sandbox is a nogo for me. I wish u luck with the fourth going of the story, but I am out.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Hey atleast its not a rpgm game lol. I'm fine with it as long as there is still a singular coherent main story progression and the sand box elements are relegated to side stories. There also needs to be an in-game guide that is easy to follow.

Main bad things about sandboxes imo are that it fragments the story and destroys the pacing. Everything also quickly starts feeling convoluted. Anything that mitigates these things will go a long way.

Reactions: Dukester1979

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018

I played it back in February and it was super obvious that this is a ntr/swinging/sharing game even if you avoid the ntr/sharing. Realised it back near the beginning when you tell the chick you prefer monogamy after she tells you that she prefers non-monogamy. The dialogue makes it very obvious that she isn't happy becoming monogamous. With these tags, most of their supporters are going to be into the sharing & ntr so pretty obvious where the game's focus is going to be.

Some games handle non-ntr/sharing and sharing routes effectively. This isn't one of those games. If you aren't into those tags you will 100% be aware that it's the way the game wants you to play, and at the very least you will get an extremely shaved down content-wise version of the game either way. Wasn't worth downloading for me. The art is great though, so if you don't care I really recommend giving the game a try.
This has not been my experience, at least not after I called it out directly, back in December last year. The dev admitted that their preference was seeping in and it also turns out there was also an error in the code that made a certain interactions odd. That has since been fixed and the content toggles work very well in my experience since then. If you turn them off, the game will not mention anything of the sort and you should have no idea that other routes exist as Lily and Oliver behave and react to certain situations differently.

If you have the toggles on however, obviously there will be be suggestions but you still have the option to decline.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
This has not been my experience, at least not after I called it out directly, back in December last year. The dev admitted that their preference was seeping in and it also turns out there was also an error in the code that made a certain interactions odd. That has since been fixed and the content toggles work very well in my experience since then. If you turn them off, the game will not mention anything of the sort and you should have no idea that other routes exist as Lily and Oliver behave and react to certain situations differently.

If you have the toggles on however, obviously there will be be suggestions but you still have the option to decline.
I played in february and it was obvious as hell. First love interest tells you that she prefers non-monogamy without being asked and you get some weird ass option to tell her no and say not only is she not going to get with other guys, she's going to be in a harem instead, but everything after was so barebones that it was obvious you were missing most of the content. The entire strip club scene for instance. Easily the most unnatural harem/ntr mix game I've ever seen.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I played in february and it was obvious as hell. First love interest tells you that she prefers non-monogamy without being asked and you get some weird ass option to tell her no and say not only is she not going to get with other guys, she's going to be in a harem instead, but everything after was so barebones that it was obvious you were missing most of the content. The entire strip club scene for instance. Easily the most unnatural harem/ntr mix game I've ever seen.
In my playthrough, Lily did not ask me such a question. I started a relationship with her and she has not brought up the topic of anything I didnt ask for.
The club has three scenes that you can get. one with the snake dude. one with the stripper girl and one with lily herself in the bathroom. In any of these scenes if you have the toggles on you can either do something yourself or let lily do it. If you have the proper settings things play out appropriately. If you are getting content that you do not like, it is because you are playing with those toggles on.

Idk what else to tell you.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
In my playthrough, Lily did not ask me such a question. I started a relationship with her and she has not brought up the topic of anything I didnt ask for.
The club has three scenes that you can get. one with the snake dude. one with the stripper girl and one with lily herself. In any of these scenes if you have the toggles on you can either do something yourself or let lily do it. If you have the proper settings things play out appropriately. If you are getting content that you do not like, it is because you are playing with those toggles on.

Idk what else to tell you.
I only played the game once at the month I mentioned so if you didn't see it then it must be something new. I'm 100% positive if there were toggles for that content, they were disabled. I check settings every game for dialogue options and I'm anti-ntr and sharing. I got told by her that she prefers non-monogamy and I was given the ability to turn it into a harem, but like i said, it was the strangest encounter ever.

Last edited:

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
I was restarting a playthrough because I didn't remember where to go after my last scene but, I got this error when deciding the remove the collar (or not) on the bird after freeing it from the auction :
1728308928563.png

Reactions: Wistala

ChubbyFatBoy

Aug 19, 2024
I only played the game once at the month I mentioned so if you didn't see it then it must be something new. I'm 100% positive if there were toggles for that content, they were disabled. I check settings every game for dialogue options and I'm anti-ntr and sharing. I got told by her that she prefers non-monogamy and I was given the ability to turn it into a harem, but like i said, it was the strangest encounter ever.
Maybe the toggles weren't fully working right in earlier builds? Interaction itself is definitely in the game. But I was curious so I had to see. Unfortunately I deleted my old version a time ago and can only use the newest one. So if the toggles were borked before, they work now.

Whole interaction doesn't happen if you have sharing, ntr, and cuck disabled. All 3 have to be off. And only if you chose relationship the 1st time around. FWB option has a slightly altered interaction to fit with the choice. It does occur and she does make mention of her preferences. But the open relationship option is removed. So if you're sure you had it all disabled. Either toggles were borked at the time. Or you chosen FWB.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
A small oversight that I've found: During auction for the birdboy, whose name I obviously forgot, I was left with 31 something million. passed the discount check at the start, didn't pay the stripper and stuff, and got the 1500 removed at the beginning.
for some fucking reason, I won the auction with -1 million.
Now I've checked the calls later, and found out that somehow Lilly could've given me some money (no idea how much, i just noticed a disabled path during conversation in free-roam)
my point is, while this isn't gamebreaking, and getting your first paycheck from Whatsherface resets the counter anyway, it makes no ingame sense as to why the evil girl Zootopia or what was her name got red light during auction about not having enough money and I got a 1M debit card, and even if I got a debit card, there was no mention anywhere about it being overdrawn or anything, the game just checks if I have more or less than 30 mil if i remember the calls correctly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wistala

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Man I was so excited that scylla was a new girl with big breasts and white fur and everything, only to find out she has a dick. Before you say it yes I know to each their own and no I'm not demanding she be changed or anything, just my interest in her has dropped since I'm not really into futas...

Reactions: d183

Rexace

Feb 21, 2018
There is a gallery. Click on Lily on the title screen. There's even a full gallery unlock when you make it to the free roam portion of the game.
Is there a way to unlock the full gallery without having to play thru the scene? I only have what I've seen available.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
After Lilly gives you a footjob under the table after having sex for the first time and it gives you three options of what to call her, the dialogue will always still just say her name instead of mistress/master.

Also is this game just going to be mostly sharing/cuck/ntr content or is it somewhat evenly mixed?
Edit: checked it with and without filters and why it does seem to want to go the whole sharing/cuck route the filters do work and there is enough content still available as of now.
I would say though that if you don't like Lilly then that seems to be the major decider if you want to even bother

Last edited:

ChubbyFatBoy

Aug 19, 2024
After Lilly gives you a footjob under the table after having sex for the first time and it gives you three options of what to call her, the dialogue will always still just say her name instead of mistress/master.

Also is this game just going to be mostly sharing/cuck/ntr content or is it somewhat evenly mixed?
Edit: checked it with and without filters and why it does seem to want to go the whole sharing/cuck route the filters do work and there is enough content still available as of now.
I would say though that if you don't like Lilly then that seems to be the major decider if you want to even bother
The footjob bit might be an oversight.... or could be on purpose to show nervousness. I'm not entirely sure. But I do know that mistress is used later on in other scenes and situation. It's also just meant for sexy time. You're a normal couple in front of everyone else.

But yea the game is make or break depending on your view of Lilly. Not only is she the main LI. Potentially the only LI who's not a side thing. But she's also part of the main cast. Meaning you're s.o.l if you don't like her. As for why it seems to lean that way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's because the game pretty much wants you to. Although you can be the harem master or pure monogamous. The dev very clearly has a vision. And it's free love with either you, her, or both partaking. As for content ratio, who knows how it will end up. As it stands right now, it's pretty much you centered. You're either doing something or watching someone do something. With all but 2 instances of watching, obviously leading to you doing something. Well maybe just 1 of those 2. It's not explicitly stated or directly hinted at. But I think you're going to be able to cuck someone in particular later.

Lilly thus far only has I believe 2 situation. 1 where only you can initiate and allow it, regardless of relationship or standing with her. And one other uh.... particular situation.

4.70 star(s) 45 Votes