Guileless

Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Just started playing for the first time. Between the introductory exposition and the cartoonish bullying sequence in the prologue I get the impression that the protagonist is going to essentially wake up at the end with "it was all a dream" syndrome which, personally, would be extremely disappointing and saps my motivation to play any further. Or, at most, try to treat it like a nukige and completely ignore narrative elements.

I'm not trying to say the game would be objectively bad if these impressions are true only that it would be significantly less interesting to me based on my own tastes. If I just wanted to see nudity or observe sex there are many, more accessible, alternatives. I enjoy erotic media that can contextualize sex in a way that reflects my own fantasies, I think that's true for most people here but we all have our own preferences, I'm just hoping someone will save me some time by helping me gauge that before I sink much time into it myself.

Will anyone please confirm/deny that the protagonist will form meaningful and persistent relationships with persons who are independently real in his universe?

Not figments of his imagination or some supernatural virtual reality - such elements of falseness and inconsequentiality do not make me sympathetic to the protagonist/characters nor excite my sense of escapism.

Thank you to anyone who indulges my curiosity.

Reactions: PiggyNose

A_Gram_of_Magick

Mar 30, 2024
In the scene where Brooks and Sarah get it on, I was expecting (really hoping) that they would do their business through the bars of the cell. ...and that she would be restrained to the bars for the duration of their scene. That would set this pairing apart from all the other scenes. As it is, it's about as thrilling as a grey mood on a grey day under a grey sky. You have a cage there, use it.

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
Need help with 3 things
UPDATED

1. Been all through the forest and can’t find a money or gun. After a little grinding back and forth was able to find the cabin in the woods. Friday Morning go to 2nd forest - deep forest - some move ons and multiple rights not sure if there are other days and options.

2. also how do you get 3rd replay scene at the house. Only got 2 - think this is a glitch as on the gallery replay at the house. The 2nd gallery appears to actually be the 3rd greyed out HJ see print screen below.

View attachment 3393915 View attachment 3392402

3. How do you earn whiskey. I have drank enough to become an alcoholic - still cant seem to get an whiskey in stats.

Also not getting any more hints on walk through - still no more hints.

Not sure what the MC is to do to end this version/episode.

thanks
BUMP...

PiggyNose

Any update on the walk through and next update, think a lot of us are stuck. And still have questions above.

thanks

Reactions: PiggyNose

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
BUMP...

PiggyNose

Any update on the walk through and next update, think a lot of us are stuck. And still have questions above.

thanks
Good night people! I'm working on a new update that should be out late next week. I'm improving the Walkthrough, the tips on the map and I'm also changing the mechanics of the +18 scenes so that it's possible to zoom, change the speed and different camera angles (Similar to the one I used in my other game 4 Kingdoms Supremacy).

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes