Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding the scene with Dakota at the lake, I changed the option for you to ask Dakota. Now just go to the lake on specific days during the day and she will already be there, alternating between the scene with just her and the other scene with Jane and Diane.
Oh I got the key problem is I don't know how to get the forest unlocked. lol

1708461829934.png

• Wow
Reactions: PiggyNose

Traqial

Dec 28, 2023
Patch 0.61 with walkthrough added, I will make a more elaborate menu in the next update but it will help for those who are lost in the missions.
Thank you. Still early in for me and it tells me to kill bandits. Did 50 already without any change in dialogue as far as I can find. After downloading the new version I see what I have to do.

• Star-struck

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Here is my save.
Hey man, sorry for the delay. I didn't find any errors in the code that could have caused this, but I'll look more carefully later. Anyway, here's your save with the forest unlocked now. I only unlocked the lake and forest via code, nothing else was changed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Almighty

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
need help, got the railroad unlocked but dont know how to continue
I added a Walktrough today in the last patch, just press pause in the game and select the Walktrough on the left. It will show you the next step to take.

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Theres a small bug on android Piggy, scenes 4 and 6 on page 9 gallery wont unlock for some reason. I tried replaying the scenes but they just stay locked, I got all the other scenes with no issues.

PS - After reading about the ultimate gun here, I had to go and get it. After many clicking around in the forest I got it! The important part however....
By piecing little bits and pieces like the key, cabin, gun im inclined to believe that a certain someone was telling the truth in the previous chapter....

• Red Heart

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BrooksInWildWest-0.61
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
I really like the game just started playing it the other week and haven’t played it much. On chapter two. And I Need to download the updates.

But just my 2 cents. Some of the game seems a little grindy, but the walk-through will help. Next update needs some grammar changes. And this one probably would be difficult. But all the western I have seen on TV the horses 99% of the time don’t have feathering (long hair) on their fetlocks (Gypsy Vanner, Friesian, Clydesdale, Shire, and Dales Pony). Most horses in westerns movies in US are quarter horses

if possible I would remove the feathering fetlocks. Yeah a little nit-picky.

and the cattle need a little brushing up not a dairy cow with big udders. More like an Angus or polled Hereford. Or some Texas longhorns or short horn cattle you see on old west movie cattle drives

Not going to get in the firearm debate. That has been beaten like a dead horse. Pun intended

like I said my opinion. I like the game over all. Especially the Wild West theme

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018

This game follows a harem route with just the MC getting all the girls.
There is no NTR and there never will be.

god i wish more devs were just upfront with this info from the get go

save alot of pointless posts/questions in the thread.

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
How do i unlock these scenes? i have played all main story missions so i assume these are from side quests
Hey friend, sorry for the delay!
The answers are below in the spoiler.

urano1981

Sep 25, 2018
I am stuck in the first hunt. I need to go to Diane to improve my skills. Every time that I ask to train, she replies that right now is busy. How can I get the training to go to hunt with Dakota, she keeps saying I need to improve my skills.

So, I am hard blocked to progress.

Ok, in the afternoons is available. Finally found it.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
How do you get the scenes with the woman at the hotel? It shows in the gallery but I am unable to get the scenes.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes