Others Abandoned Brothel City [v1.6] [Darot Games]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

logrey

Jul 3, 2017
How does EXP work? You seem to get it for building things or hiring staff for the first time.... then nothing? Slows to a crawl:

For those looking for cheat codes, run Cheat Engine and find the following addreses to edit, on the 64bit version at least.

View attachment 124854
Do I search with Exact Value or do I need to select something else?

Also, how do I search for a specific address?

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
un.fucking.playable.
i just can't.... constantly bugging out building interaction is driving me nuts.

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
WTF did they do to the UI? I've played this couple of month ago and while it wasn't pretty, it was more functional except for horizontal messages. Messages are now vertical, which is tiny bit better, but the rest of it is so much worse.

Also, while clicking to remove messages, I got some Game Over thing, and didn't see what it was.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
only way to get an game over at this point is running out of money and beeing unable to get back into the black by the next tax (or was it 2?)

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
only way to get an game over at this point is running out of money and beeing unable to get back into the black by the next tax (or was it 2?)
I'm not sure. It just dropped me into the main menu after some message that I accidentally clicked through. Happened twice now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
really not helping if you can't say what happened...
did you play in Sandbox mode or did you try the campaign demo?
the Demo ends in a pretty similiar way regardeing being put back into the menu...but last time I tried it happened after a Series of dialogues and option picking no real game play at this point.

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
really not helping if you can't say what happened...
did you play in Sandbox mode or did you try the campaign demo?
the Demo ends in a pretty similiar way regardeing being put back into the menu...but last time I tried it happened after a Series of dialogues and option picking no real game play at this point.
I'm talking about current version, which doesn't have story mode demo. I assume it was -1000 gold game over, which can happen because of 1000+ taxes.

Kuro~saki

Jan 14, 2018
Thanks for the game
the cheat engine doesn't work,but at lest the exp can cheat(exp won't be refresh to quickly to spend them)and that's enough. It's seems that i must fire some girl in high level and hire some new one to earn exp, that the only things i don't like.
I'm not sure the maregirls are working or not, they never walk on the street and i never see a traveller get serving in a stable.And I don't know why the horsewoman has a currupting decrees for the maregirl's happiness.
Is that a bug that all the market stop working since I lose the "Marketplace",I have to destory them and build a tent there.

Kuro~saki

Jan 14, 2018
No,there is another way to over. IF the orcs break too much building and you use "fix all" without the money enough to afford. the game will over immediately. That shows the importance of slave market.
Usually i over the game from the infectious diseases, it happens when you have about four girls dead from sick without cure, soon every girl get sick and you will run out of money.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
which all comes down to running out of money...
there are several options to do so I agree, yet being unable to cover your costs repeatibly is the only Game over in the end.
The player can't die from sickness or an attack...
also you shouldn't be able to pay more money than you have for repairs...it was one of the recent fixes

Kuro~saki

Jan 14, 2018
which all comes down to running out of money...
there are several options to do so I agree, yet being unable to cover your costs repeatibly is the only Game over in the end.
The player can't die from sickness or an attack...
also you shouldn't be able to pay more money than you have for repairs...it was one of the recent fixes
maybe you can try to fire all your guard and let the attack break everything.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
around the time orcs or ogres attack you should also have fighting guests, so they will be defeated at some point...but as far a I remember orcs also stop their destruction after a certain amount of dmg done

LariatQ

Apr 30, 2017
My money randomly goes to negitive 3000 than gameovers

I've had the same experience, after three play through, after upgrading the Flop House to an Inn and the Garden to a Farm; my taxes jump from 17 to 70 and my gold drops from between +60 or +110 down to -40 or -150, and I can do no further upgrades or hiring, while the gold simply continues to drop. Not interested in paying for more.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes