Others Abandoned Brothel City [v1.6] [Darot Games]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

wgreen123

Jan 10, 2018
Added June version (64-bit) to OP.
I think the rar file that was uploaded is corrupt - I'm unable to extract the archive because it gives me an error indicating a problem with it. Can you download and test to see if you can open it? Thanks.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I think the rar file that was uploaded is corrupt - I'm unable to extract the archive because it gives me an error indicating a problem with it. Can you download and test to see if you can open it? Thanks.
Well, you see since 17 Jun several people dl it and hadn't any issues. But i dl again and works fine. May be you need to try open with the last version of winrar or 7zip. Or clear your browser's cache and dl again.

wgreen123

Jan 10, 2018
Well, you see since 17 Jun several people dl it and hadn't any issues. But i dl again and works fine. May be you need to try open with the last version of winrar or 7zip. Or clear your browser's cache and dl again.
Oh I see, that's odd. Will try it later, thanks!

Obligan

Nov 7, 2017
For people who are having problems with access violation, there might be a solution for you.
I have had this same problem on a different game and figured out a fix for it.
Apparently when you shutdown Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 you perform what you could call a "soft shutdown".
I fixed this problem by performing a forced full shutdown, and then starting your computer again after it has fully stopped all its fans (at least that is what i did to be safe).
What you need to do is the following:

Open command prompt as administrator. (press windows button, type cmd, right-click command prompt, run as administrator)
Type in the following: shutdown -s -f -t 0
Could also be this: shutdown /s /f /t 0
and press enter.

This worked for me, hope it does for you...

jurierm

May 7, 2017
as much as I change the values in the cheat engine, it has no effect on the game, the numbers of value in cheat engine come out in red, I do not know if it has anything to do

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Just a quick question- in the OP it says to use the number keys to increase money, faith, and reputation after launching the game. These keys don't appear to do diddley-squat. It's bad enough being thrown into the deep end without a tutorial, but I'm hemorrhaging money at this point and need just a little something to tip the scales back into my favor.

Any and all help is appreciated. I'd say you could stop by my tavern and have a beer, but I cannot build one of those just yet... :)

P.S. The images for the 3 decrees that I've been able to issue are nothing short of gorgeous!
P.P.S. My waitress has apparently been stolen, which is news to me, is there a way to get her back? I can't seem to hire another one either...

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
"F THIS GAME IN THE A"!

This really should be called a "bitching simulator" because that's all it seems to be- you save up money to get the thing people are bitching about, you buy it- then they bitch about the next thing that they want (all the while your money continues to go down). They are never happy after 5, FIVE, re-re-starts I still ended up going broke- as these entitled little prick bastards just kept on complaining.

I even tried to circumvent certain events from happening- just trying to save up money (turning off taxes, abductions, and deaths)... and the girls still died and were still being abducted. Don't provide me options to avoid certain aspects of the game IF they aren't going to work. The Tax Man (I'm guessing it's the guy in the black robe) still came by and ever so often he'd forget to collect, I suppose. I don't know- they number key pad cheat thing in the OP is a lie and doesn't work. The manual is next to useless- how about a quickstart guide, a bit of hand-holding, difficulty modes, lower prices, a frickin' tutorial?! This game is unforgiving, unenjoyable, and uninstalled.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes