3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Cheat engine :

Tuto :

But it does not always work...

Maybe the solution on :

It didn´t worked for me.
The values that keeps in constant change like GOLD don´t work.
Managed to change the value of EXP.

karkan

Nov 24, 2016
Having issues running this version. I keep getting an access violation at address error. Anyone else getting that?

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
It goes well and the city is flourishing until a Horde of Ogres rush in and destroy the whole city, even with 6 Outposts and upgraded Guards and Amazons they can't stop it.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
I mean, what can you do about it?

I have made Stables, fast roads, put the Outposts in strategic places (for quicker movement for the Guards), upgraded the Guards and Amazons etc. And the Ogres just rush in and destroy every building.

How can you even defend it?

Reactions: deathgothic

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the first few times you probably can't... try to upgrade your town anyway and repair the damaged buildings...at some point you have enough Knights, Paladins or other fighter visitors so they aren't that destructive...also hire Valkyrias (one per updated outpost I think)

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
the first few times you probably can't... try to upgrade your town anyway and repair the damaged buildings...at some point you have enough Knights, Paladins or other fighter visitors so they aren't that destructive...also hire Valkyrias (one per updated outpost I think)
Thank you, the Valkyries sure help.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
So, 80% of the posts here are about cheats. I guess you can't play the game without it? I tried but it throws ghosts and sickness at you like candy. Also my whores get abducted and I can't do shit about it, my guards are useless, weak, overpaid victims.
Late response and im sure someone already replied to you, but i felt the way at first, until i started building those Holy Temples.

With Valkyries to the defence force, ogre raids were less of a problem, and you could also recruit the Succubus, who (with one upgrade) can remove Ghosts from areas.

If you upgrade Shamans with the +15 % cure , sickness will not be as much of a problem anymore.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Only bother for the needs of the visitors (food/wells) and don't waste to much money on hunters. Guards have a way better chance to catch thieves.

View attachment 72694
Only reason to use Hunters (in the beginning) is so they can get Meat for the city, not for guard-duty since they are worse than guards at it.

Once the food desire is handled, i usually disband/fire the Hunters.

Invasions
First and foremost, to prevent getting raided by Ogres and the like, get a Temple and a Valkyrie.

Then upgrade her twice.

Her first upgrade Runes of Cunhild gives her +10 unmodified chance.
Runes.jpg

Her second upgrade is what makes her really good.
Sunrise Blessing with the temp invulnerability, making her always win the first battle each new day.
Sunrise.jpg

Once i have several Temples (and Valkyries) i usually disband all Huntresses AND Guards, just leaving the Valkyries as defence.

I tend to aim for at least Five Temples.

Ghosts
An Angel or a Succubus? Well to prevent annoying Ghosts, i first get a Succubus and upgrade her.

Souls consuming-upgrade makes her eat ghosts as she passes by haunted buildings.
SoulsConsuming.jpg

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Sickness / Constant Coughing

I build as many shaman huts (and shamans) possible.

Then i get the Herbalism-upgrade for +15 % chance to heal.
Herbalism.jpg

Then i upgrade the Shammy and get "Praising the Sun", for even higher healing chance.

With max amount of Shaman Tents and shamans around, the sick ones will surely get healed and you won't have to hear that annoying coughing-sound constantly.
PraisingSun.jpg

Then, as you have gotten your first Angel.

Purifying from Inside, girls will have 30 % less chance to become sick after sex.
Purify.jpg

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I've been waiting a few days before asking, did the developer stop using the 32 bit version? If not can you please upload it? Thank you!

helmkeren

Sep 16, 2017
I tried again and did it.
You need to search the value as DOUBLE.
Keep searching until you narrow the list. it doesn´t take long.
Then input the how much you want to change
could you give me the screenshot how to do. thanks

johnrambo

Aug 7, 2017
Once i have several Temples (and Valkyries) i usually disband all Huntresses AND Guards, just leaving the Valkyries as defence.

valkyrie one sure win won't help when it's 4 vs 10
amazon can get +1 everytime she win, it's better later

whatever you have, it's useless if they don't reach the target fast

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Don't need to use Fern Guards or Amazons when you have Valkyries.

But before Valkyries, i agree having an army of Amazons (+Arena) is the best until you have fully upgraded Valkyries.

You need to make do with what you have until you get four+ Valkyries though, so a good use of Guards and Amazons until then and make dungeon to sell captured offenders for extra gold.

Later on with Market upgrade, you can get Berserker for Valkyries, which makes them even more powerful.
Berserker.jpg

And then to top it off with Hero Support to make them even faster.
HeroSupport.jpg

With 6 Temples, you can have 6 Valkyries.

Valkyries with Amazon-support is the best defence force imo!

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes