Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Arutha103

Jan 2, 2018
hello to any pack creators, is anyone interested in making or has made a ryuko matoi girl pack? (hopefully this isnt coming off as rude)

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
For which version? There are two different versions that get actively discussed. 0.15b is the latest stable version, and 0.2 is in extended unstable Beta.

If you are talking about 0.2, check out the previous page of this thread. Kite released a version of the King's Way trainer mod that is compatible with current versions on 0.2.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I have a game crashes for some reason
That's spectacularly useless information for troubleshooting. I presume you're getting a traceback which you can post here or send to Kite? If not, he'll probably need a detailed report of how you're making the game crash so completely it doesn't even leave a trace.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Also, I asked earlier, but I'll repeat. What game version are you using? The new version of King's Way is specifically compatible with the latest patch of 0.2. If you have an older patch of 0.2, or tried loading KW over any of the 0.15b releases, that right there is a good part of your problem.

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Hello guys, i have 2 questions, based on interesting things i found while playing v0.2. (however, they probably aren't exclusive to that version)

1- I had a save where i got a Virgin girl, and when she lost it, her Virgin trait was replaced by a golden trait.
So... i wonder if i lucked out there (twice cause i replayed the save to test it), or it's an actual gameplay feature.

2- I got an event of "monster raid" (or something like that) in my brothel, and i had only one girl, which i defended (and had a 12 defense too), but for some reason, after the night where she "rested", she just... disapeared from my brothel.
And i doubt she escaped cause it was a cheated play with max love stats. (Can't say the same of my brothel security tho)

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Virgin trait was replaced by a golden trait.

...or it's an actual gameplay feature.
Feature. For some reason, the 'virgin replacement' traits are also colored gold. You could lobby Goldo to make all the virginity-related traits pink, for instance.

I got an event of "monster raid" (or something like that) in my brothel, and i had only one girl, which i defended (and had a 12 defense too), but for some reason, after the night where she "rested", she just... disapeared from my brothel.
I tested it right now, and didn't find anything wrong off-hand. So it's either something else happening to the girl, or an edge case. Any more details would be appreciated, like what were your exact actions (fight or magic, any magic shields, other girls, etc), what's the result of consoling '[g.name for g in game.kidnapped]' and '[g.name for g in MC.escaped_girls]' and whether she's in either list.

BTW, 'but she rested' does not demonstrate anything, because due to an oversight kidnapped girls aren't removed from the 'resting' list. :(

I suggest you report this and any extra details you can provide in the HHS bug thread.

Reactions: __neronero

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
I tested it right now, and didn't find anything wrong off-hand. So it's either something else happening to the girl, or an edge case. Any more details would be appreciated, like what were your exact actions (fight or magic, any magic shields, other girls, etc), what's the result of consoling '[g.name for g in game.kidnapped]' and '[g.name for g in MC.escaped_girls]' and whether she's in either list.

BTW, 'but she rested' does not demonstrate anything, because due to an oversight kidnapped girls aren't removed from the 'resting' list. :(

I suggest you report this and any extra details you can provide in the HHS bug thread.
I used Magic in that case. (I had 18 of spirit, 10 from max MC stats and 8 for equipment)
I skipped most of the dialogue, since it was a pack-testing play i was running.

I still have the save various days (in-game) before that incident, so i might try to "recreate it" before reporting it to bugs on the main BK forum, as i might have skipped key dialogues for it.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
From user on the main BK board.

---------------------------------------

Updated pack or new pack released.

Name: Foxy Di
Pics: 233
Type: Real Girl

profile (00004).jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Geizer
Pics: 128

profile libido (00000).jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Goldie Baby
Pics: 137

profile (00000).jpg

Name: Henessy
Pics: 258

profile (00016).jpg

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

Name: Kristy Black
Pics: 206

profile (00014).jpg

Name: Marica hase
Pics: 162

profile (00000).jpg

Name: Monica B
Pics: 199

profile (00011).jpg

Name: Rebecca Volpetti
Pics: 216

profile libido (00001).jpg

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

Name: Saya Song
Pics: 260

profile (00002).jpg

Reactions: phlore101

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
also posted updates for some of his older packs. Those can be found on the main Google pack sheet.

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Even if i'm not fan of real pack girls, solemnis is absolutely goated for releasing (and updating) some many packs in one go!

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Sandy Cheeks
Universe: Spongebob Squarepants
Pics: 464
Type: Western Animation

Notes: Furry

profile geisha (00000).png profile happy (00000).jpg

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Define 'best'. :sneaky:

If anyone knows, it's _neronero, who's trying to review all the packs ATM.
Best is, I know, kind of personal. To me it is: good art, good collection of responses. Mainstream anime chars have more images in general. The anime AV packs often have art that tends to my tastes, but lack basic responses. So which are richest in response, without resorting to fan quality scribbles for two thirds of the art?

Just as an example of a pretty good pack (though whether she's big tit is a matter of debate), the recent Belldandy pack has a lot of Kon-Kit art. And I favor Kon-Kit.

Another recent good pack to my tastes is the Sword maiden pack from Goblin Slayer. That one is nicely done.

I'd love to see a Seikon no Quazar pack, as they hardly lack in breast size. But maybe they lack images.

Added the new Tsunade pack to my play set. Seeing how it goes.

Not trying to PO anyone, just looking for some ideas that might lead me to a pack or two I hadn't considered.

And yes, before I set up girls this last time, I did work through the spreadsheet.

Oboe.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I think this is pretty much the same situation as with artists and literature (NSFW or not): you go through a bunch, find those you like best, and largely stick to them in the future. I'm not into big tits and prize visible emotions and story over glossy skin and exaggerated physiques in adult art, so I'm not a good judge for what you want. I suppose you could download a number of packs and see what's under 'titjob', backtracking the pack makers from there.

Also, if you find a large number of packs you like, you might do the same as _neronero. At one time, people kicked around the idea of 'curated' sheets in the spreadsheet, so you could do the next Oboe a service and make a 'big tit recommendations' sheet.

By 'responses', do you mean tag variety? Girl pack ratings cover that to a degree.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
I think this is pretty much the same situation as with artists and literature (NSFW or not): you go through a bunch, find those you like best, and largely stick to them in the future. I'm not into big tits and prize visible emotions and story over glossy skin and exaggerated physiques in adult art, so I'm not a good judge for what you want. I suppose you could download a number of packs and see what's under 'titjob', backtracking the pack makers from there.

Also, if you find a large number of packs you like, you might do the same as _neronero. At one time, people kicked around the idea of 'curated' sheets in the spreadsheet, so you could do the next Oboe a service and make a 'big tit recommendations' sheet.

By 'responses', do you mean tag variety? Girl pack ratings cover that to a degree.
Yes they do, but you can't see the pics that created the rating. Pack size sometimes, but some of the AV packs are dominated with unassigned pics. Pic count is a measure if no rating provided.

Ultimately though, the only way to know is to play the pack. But once you do, it's "Hotel California" for that playthrough. Which brings me to a point someone should raise with the author: there needs to be a way to cleanly remove a girl from a current playthrough. Not in 0.15b put perhaps in 0.2.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes