Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
No, 0.2 and 0.15b are almost completely separate (except for somewhat shared settings and saves).
And the fact that 0.2 is fully backwards compatible with older girl packs. So any girl packs downloaded for older game versions can be moved over to the 0.2 folder for use.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I think I followed your directive and I get this ...
Nope. This here
errors.txt said:
Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
tells me you're still trying to do something with 0.15b. 0.2 has upgraded to 7.3.5.

Edit:
And the fact that 0.2 is fully backwards compatible with older girl packs.
Well, technically the other way around works, too. BK has had a comprehensive picture replacement scheme ever since I found it, and probably before as well. So you might be seeing somewhat inappropriate pictures, but a poorly tagged 0.2-compatible pack (or one that just doesn't have enough source material) can get you the same result.

Trying to use an 0.2 save with 0.15, or an 0.15 patch with 0.2, on the other hand... :whistle:

Last edited:

Raijin0022

Nov 19, 2020
Nope. This here

tells me you're still trying to do something with 0.15b. 0.2 has upgraded to 7.3.5.

Edit:

Well, technically the other way around works, too. BK has had a comprehensive picture replacement scheme ever since I found it, and probably before as well. So you might be seeing somewhat inappropriate pictures, but a poorly tagged 0.2-compatible pack (or one that just doesn't have enough source material) can get you the same result.

Trying to use an 0.2 save with 0.15, or an 0.15 patch with 0.2, on the other hand... :whistle:
So my problem is that the renpy is too old ?

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
More like I believe that he is saying that the Ren'py version difference is showing that you are somehow mixing pieces of 0.15 with 0.2. 0.2 needs to be a clean install in a fresh directory, with only the girl packs moved over from 0.15. And you cannot use save files from 0.15, but must start a new game.

So install 0.2 in a fresh directory, apply the latest patch, move or copy over your girl packs, then start the game and do a New Game.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Death
Universe: DC Heroes
Pics: 392
Type: Comic book character

Notes: Almost no farm, bi, or group pics.

Since her character design is effectively monochrome, I've used in this pack a lot of monochrome images that I would normally exclude from most packs.

profile (00128).jpg masseuse swim (00001).jpg

IDNMore

May 30, 2020
Hi ... is there possibility to have more than 27 girls?
And do anyone meaby have link to Sakura from naruto i have looked everywhere and can't find

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
is there possibility to have more than 27 girls?
How is it possible to have 27 girls with no option to upgrade? The brothel tops out at 32, the farm adds +50% capacity, and so you'd need to be stuck at 18 rooms max, or 27 without the farm. But chapter 4 max is 16, chapter 5 max is 20 and chapter 6 is 24. What version of the game are you actually playing? :cautious:

If you want to change your personal copy of the game to allow higher bedroom limits, look and .

And do anyone meaby have link to Sakura from naruto i have looked everywhere and can't find
Isn't Sakura one of the 'default pack' girls? Otherwise, yeah, I'm also surprised she doesn't have any packs. I suppose you can use a Whoremaster pack in a pinch.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
this reminds me when we had BK best girl contest, Naruto girls in general weren't much popular, Sakura was eliminated in the first round, the only one who got to the finals has been Hinata

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
this reminds me when we had BK best girl contest, Naruto girls in general weren't much popular, Sakura was eliminated in the first round, the only one who got to the finals has been Hinata
To be honest, what is stopping us from doing it again? It would be so cool!

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
To be honest, what is stopping us from doing it again? It would be so cool!
The fact that running such is an immense amount of work. Kite put a lot of effort into the last one. So the main stopping point is someone being willing to put in the time and effort needed to do it.

Plus the "prize" for the winning character was the creation of a pack for her including a good amount of BK.ini customization, which is in itself a lot of work.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I still have to complete Tsuyu's pack, adding a few event I scheduled for her; I feel like it wouldn't be fair to start a new contest while the prize for latest one is still missing something. Btw I'm really glad that people had fun with it and wish it to happen again, hope it won't take too long before we can acclaim a new BK best girl

Reactions: Jman9 and Reij

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Oola
Universe: Star Wars
Pics: 535
Type: Movie

And, if anyone cares, I have two more Twi'leks in my "Ready to Name" folder. Aayla Secura, a Jedi from the prequel trilogy, and pilot Hera Syndulla, one of the main characters from Star Wars Rebels.

dancer sub (00001).jpg dancer (00043).png

Last edited:
Reactions: Botsdot and Kite80

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
New Real Girl Packs (everything is B+):
Hayley Atwell:
portrait (00004).jpg
Felicity Jones:
portrait (00004).jpg
Upgrades to Older Real Girl Packs (all upgraded to B+):
Maisie Williams:
portrait (00000).jpg
Emilia Clarke:
portrait (00000).jpg
Sophie Turner:
portrait (00000).jpg
Natalie Dormer:
portrait (00002).jpg
Brie Larson:
portrait (00012).jpg
Scarlett Johansson:
portrait (00007).jpg

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Rita the Cat
Universe: Animaniacs
Pics: 333
Type: Western Animation

Notes: Furry

profile (00022).jpg profile cosplay fight (00000).png

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
Whenever I try to add a trait using King's Way, I get this error. It happens mod version 1.5 and 2.0. Any thoughts?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/BKevents.rpy", line 81, in script
    jump expression selected_destination
ScriptError: could not find label 'True'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\****\Desktop\New folder\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\****\Desktop\New folder\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Brothel King 0.15b
Sun May 15 12:39:27 2021

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Whenever I try to add a trait using King's Way, I get this error. It happens mod version 1.5 and 2.0. Any thoughts?
Code:
This ought to be impossible, there's an explicit line that disallows this. Can you post your BKevents.rpy and BKmain.rpy files? Which screen are you using KW from?

Reactions: fogginstance
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote