Hello everyone.
If anyone can give me some girl packs of these anime characters:

-Sailor Moon
-REZero
-KonoSuba
-Pokemon
-My Hero Academy
-The Rising of Hero Shield

Because many links have expired, and the ones that are left are not that great, can someone give me these characters possibly updated?

Thanks!

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Because many links have expired, and the ones that are left are not that great, can someone give me these characters possibly updated?
Did you even try to use the ? Leortha alone has some 18 Sailor Moon girls, 9 MHA gals, 4 Pokemon trainers and several versions of Rem and Ram.

KonoSuba and Shield Hero suffer from Aren117's continued absence, since they were never popular in the first place. I think you can still find old packs for each of Aqua, Darkness and Megumin.

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Did you even try to use the ? Leortha alone has some 18 Sailor Moon girls, 9 MHA gals, 4 Pokemon trainers and several versions of Rem and Ram.

KonoSuba and Shield Hero suffer from Aren117's continued absence, since they were never popular in the first place. I think you can still find old packs for each of Aqua, Darkness and Megumin.
Yes, I used this page, but some have MEGA links expired or removed.

For example:

This is from Aqua. But there are others that have expired.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Yes, I used this page, but some have MEGA links expired or removed.

For example:

But there are others that have expired.
That's one of Aren's packs, which are unfortunately still not back. Pretty much anything else I tried was intact, though. If you've seen others that are no longer valid, please report them here so Leortha can flag them as broken.

Reactions: palamito

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
That's one of Aren's packs, which are unfortunately still not back. Pretty much anything else I tried was intact, though. If you've seen others that are no longer valid, please report them here so Leortha can flag them as broken.
Can I put the broken links here?

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Tohru
Universe: Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Pics: 569
Type: Anime
Notes: This show is returning for a second season this summer. So here is the first of several packs from the show.

geisha (00003).jpg profile (00063).jpg

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
I've been attempting to make a few packs. How would I post them here? Still noobish at it all
Goodness. New pack makers are coming out of the woodwork. (And that's a good thing.) I'm talking with two other new packmakers over on the BK home forum.

In general you are welcome to post your packs here. I give low level pack reviews, if you want, to try to help new pack makers improve. But not everyone is up for having their work dissected, so I only do it when asked to do it.

One thing to be aware of. Loli material is against the rules here on F95. Posting such can have bad results, so best to be sure to keep that stuff elsewhere.

pidzvbn

Sep 13, 2020
But like, do I just upload them to mega in zips and share the links? I don't mind dissecting either. Really just doing it out of my spare time for some girls not represented enough

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
But like, do I just upload them to mega in zips and share the links? I don't mind dissecting either.

Yeah. That's how we tend to do it. I use the Mega sync tool. My Mega mirrors a directory on my PC. To publish I just copy into the right place on my PC, and the sync tool uploads it soon enough. Under my Mega root directory I have several folders I use for different purposes, including a couple to share files publicly. Another to download stuff.

As for download links, I personally prefer to share top links to directories instead of links to individual zips. Links to directories never change as long as the directory name dose not change. Links to files can change due to a number of reasons, including updating the linked file.

Really just doing it out of my spare time for some girls not represented enough
That's how it starts. But pack making is a activity within itself, and it's one that can sink it's claws deep.

Last edited:

pidzvbn

Sep 13, 2020
So I've got 16 packs made. Obviously very new to this. Some made from scratch, some bastardized from other similar game packs. Feel free to use what I've got here to update or make your own packs and if I've used any assets someone else has let me know. I'll credit those that deserve it. Let me know if there's any problems with the links or packs

Right my packs are for:
Chie Satonaka - Persona 4
Yukiko Amagi - Persona 4
Yukari Takeba - Persona 3
Fuuka Yamagishi - Persona 3
Hifumi Togo - Persona 5
Sadayo Kawakami - Persona 5
Sumire Yoshizawa - Persona 5
Alisa Reinford - Trails of Cold Steel
Laura S Arseid - Trails of Cold Steel
Emma Millstein - Trails of Cold Steel
Io Nitta - Devil Survivor 2
Flannery - Pokemon
Catria - Fire Emblem
Charlotte - Fire Emblem if
Mercedes - Fire Emblem 3H
Shamir Nevrand - Fire Emblem 3H

Reactions: TylerJ

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
No. There's no ETA, either, since Goldo's dev schedule is kinda busted.

On the other hand, the beta version has been out for over a year, if you want to see some new things and can handle the bugginess.

HinataLesbian

Jan 6, 2019
Ive downloaded packs 1 and 2 for Leortha. I am so confused on how to get them to work. It just says the profile picture for girl/Girl Pack and Girl Pack 2 is missing or invalid or something like that. How do I add these packs correctly

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
It just says the profile picture for girl/Girl Pack and Girl Pack 2 is missing or invalid or something like that.
That means you installed the packs incorrectly. The basic directory structure should be something like '[BK install dir]/game/girls/[name of pack]/profile(00000).webp'. You can have subdirectories of girl pack 'mixes' in there, but it's a bit more advanced.

I do hope the 'girl' in the above quote is actually 'girls'. And what's with the bolded text?

HinataLesbian

Jan 6, 2019
That means you installed the packs incorrectly. The basic directory structure should be something like '[BK install dir]/game/girls/[name of pack]/profile(00000).webp'. You can have subdirectories of girl pack 'mixes' in there, but it's a bit more advanced.

I do hope the 'girl' in the above quote is actually 'girls'. And what's with the bolded text?
Currently I have 2 packs with the exact names "Girl Packs 2" and "Girl Packs". Extracting them using 7zip seems impossible because it begins to load and then switches the file size to 1215. IDK what to do. When downloading them I used Mega and clicked Download as Zip. Do I need to extract them in a specific way for them to work or what.

Edit: Both files are currently compressed and when extracting them all the files inside the main file remain compressed

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote