Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Um, if the files are still compressed, what are you doing with them? There may be some way to use compressed directories with Ren'Py, but I'm not familiar with that and when I just tried, an archive in the 'girls' directory seems to be ignored.

An archive not being deleted after compression is normal, or what do you mean by 'all the files inside the main file remain compressed'? If you have an archive containing other archives, unpack all of those, too.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Ive downloaded packs 1 and 2 for Leortha. I am so confused on how to get them to work. It just says the profile picture for girl/Girl Pack and Girl Pack 2 is missing or invalid or something like that. How do I add these packs correctly
I'll note that things are a little different under 0.2. So my comments will be assuming that you are using version 0.15b or older.

Under the "game" folder look for a folder titled "girls". That's where it goes. Each pack should be unzipped into a separate directory directly under the girls directory. So if you have 5 girl packs, you'll have five directories under "girls". If you have 200, you'll have 200 folders there.

If you are still having problems, see if you can catch a screenshot of your error. The exact wording of the error messages can be a lot more helpful than vague descriptions of them.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Currently I have 2 packs with the exact names "Girl Packs 2" and "Girl Packs".

Edit: Both files are currently compressed and when extracting them all the files inside the main file remain compressed
Actually, this sounds like you did a bulk zipped download from Mega of the entire contents of both sides of my mega. If so, then you have several things going on...

1) You've unzipped the outer layer, but you need to unzip all the inner zips as well. My Mega is set up for ease of use for downloading packs one by one, not in bulk like this. Bulk downloading works, but the results are not plug & play for the game. You still have to unpack all the inner zips.

2) You'll want to toss out the loose thumbnail images I put up with each zip. Those are not there for use in game, but to make it easy for those browsing my Mega to identify what character goes with what packs.

3) As I mentioned above, depending on what version of the game you are using you'll need to move around the packs a bit. 0.15b and older want them all at the top level right under Girls. 0.2b allows some organization and subfolders, but you need to do a few things to the folder names so that the game can tell which are packs and which are sub folders.

Reactions: DougTheC

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
So, if you are in the situation that I think you are in, take the following steps to clean things up:

1) I'm assuming that you have two directories right under "girls" titled "Girl Packs" and "Girl Packs 2". Move these two directories somewhere else.

2) In the directory into which you moved the two large directories, perform a search for "*.zip".

3) Cut & paste all the results from that search back to the "girls" directory.

4) Unzip all the zips at this spot, using whatever option you need to have each zip end up in a directory that matches the zip name. This will take a while. You are unzipping over 5GB of stuff.

5) remove the zips from the "girls" directory. Stash them somewhere if you want to keep them until you are sure that everything is working correctly.

6) You should be good to go.

HinataLesbian

Jan 6, 2019
So, if you are in the situation that I think you are in, take the following steps to clean things up:

1) I'm assuming that you have two directories right under "girls" titled "Girl Packs" and "Girl Packs 2". Move these two directories somewhere else.

2) In the directory into which you moved the two large directories, perform a search for "*.zip".

3) Cut & paste all the results from that search back to the "girls" directory.

4) Unzip all the zips at this spot, using whatever option you need to have each zip end up in a directory that matches the zip name. This will take a while. You are unzipping over 5GB of stuff.

5) remove the zips from the "girls" directory. Stash them somewhere if you want to keep them until you are sure that everything is working correctly.

6) You should be good to go.
Your exactly right for what I did thanks

Vincenzo42

Feb 3, 2018
I'm new to this and just starting to look at the girl packs in the spreadsheet. The first row which I assume should show the column names show one of the 2B packs for me. I can infer what most of the columns mean, but there's a few that I have no clue. Specifically columns H, J, K, and N make no sense to me. Can someone give me an idea what they are referring to?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
columns H, J, K, and N
Hmm, someone has busted the headers...

H - The game's rating for the pack, which measures picture coverage (the letters show how well different situations are covered and the +/- shows how much variety these have).
J - This was originally 'is this updated', but I suspect it may have been converted to 'has .ini file for girl customisation'.
K - Tagged for which game version.
N - Probably 'updated', although may also be J or some sort of internal variable that has slipped into the public view. Given that Aren's missing packs have this as TRUE, I really don't know.

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
There are other links from Renamon (digimon), Aqua, Megumin (Konosuba), Rouge the bat (Sonic), Sakura, Ten-Ten (Naruto) and Tanya (Youjo Senki). Expired links.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
There are other links from Renamon (digimon), Aqua, Megumin (Konosuba), Rouge the bat (Sonic), Sakura, Ten-Ten (Naruto) and Tanya (Youjo Senki). Expired links.
I have to concur with this:
Leortha at HHS said:
Ten-ten I don't see an entry for. Neither for Rouge the bat.
There are a bunch of different Sakura characters, so it's hard to know which is being referred to.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
jeezzz this game has so much stuff to it .. does anyone know whats what ... i mean i'd love the newest version and girls if possible .. just seems to confusing to me .... :oops:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
does anyone know whats what
If you mean really, really knows "what's what", then... 90%+: Goldo, me. :sneaky: Mostly: Kite80, Leortha, DougTheC, Chris12. Once upon a time: Dragonblood, OhWee. At least somewhat: Aren117, Strec, alpha_and_omega, _neronero. Probably more. Lots of people, in fact.

If it's "can play without succumbing to indecision due to too many choices", at least an order of magnitude more.

just seems to confusing to me
Is this a request for advice, selling the game to you (again) or a complaint? Because Sill does hold your hand quite a bit, annoyingly so at times. Unless you press CTRL constantly, then you're on your own. :p

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
If you mean really, really knows "what's what", then... 90%+: Goldo, me. :sneaky: Mostly: Kite80, Leortha, DougTheC, Chris12. Once upon a time: Dragonblood, OhWee. At least somewhat: Aren117, Strec, alpha_and_omega, _neronero. Probably more. Lots of people, in fact.

If it's "can play without succumbing to indecision due to too many choices", at least an order of magnitude more.

Is this a request for advice, selling the game to you (again) or a complaint? Because Sill does hold your hand quite a bit, annoyingly so at times. Unless you press CTRL constantly, then you're on your own. :p
i'm not complaining at all just wondering i have version 15b ... runs great loads of girls ... and reading thru all this i was just confused at if i'm up to date or if i'm behind again :LOL:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
i'm not complaining at all just wondering i have version 15b ... runs great loads of girls ... and reading thru all this i was just confused at if i'm up to date or if i'm behind again :LOL:
Are you up to date? Yes and no.

0.15b is the most recent stable release version. That said, it's way over a year old now.

0.2 is in beta, and has been for a while now. It's totally playable, but is a lot less stable than 0.15b. But if you want to give it a try, check out that link. Keep in mind that you should treat 0.2 as a separate install, in a separate directory from you 0.15b directory. You can bulk-move your girl pack collection over, as it's fully compatible with older packs. Oh, and you must start a brand new save game. You'll be able to see your 0.15b saves from within 0.2, because of how they are saved, but none of the old saves will work in the newer versions of the game.

0.2 has a large portion of the Chapter 2 plot in it by now, but not all of it. And it has a huge amount of QoL improvements to it.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Are you up to date? Yes and no.

0.15b is the most recent stable release version. That said, it's way over a year old now.

0.2 is in beta, and has been for a while now. It's totally playable, but is a lot less stable than 0.15b. But if you want to give it a try, check out that link. Keep in mind that you should treat 0.2 as a separate install, in a separate directory from you 0.15b directory. You can bulk-move your girl pack collection over, as it's fully compatible with older packs. Oh, and you must start a brand new save game. You'll be able to see your 0.15b saves from within 0.2, because of how they are saved, but none of the old saves will work in the newer versions of the game.

0.2 has a large portion of the Chapter 2 plot in it by now, but not all of it. And it has a huge amount of QoL improvements to it.
thank you so much for the reply .. i think i'll stick with 15b for now .. till the next update comes out :)

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
Haven't played in a long time and was wondering about the packs that have been made in the past year or so, which ones are worth consideration? I'm asking because I don't really have the patience to browse through every single pack published since I last played. If you feel inclined to throw recommendations my way, here are a few things I'd like you to take into account when you make your recommendations:

The important ones:
-no real people
-no lolis
-packs would ideally have all types of pics to avoid those pesky error screens
-thiccness is appreciated
-no furries (I don't mind the character fucking a furry character but I don't especially enjoy having a furry character on my screen all the time)

Additional preferences of mine you may consider if you feel so inclined:
-consistency of character's shape in the pics as well as in pic quality
-minimal amount of censored pics

Thanks for help in advance!

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I'm asking because I don't really have the patience to browse through every single pack...
Neither does anyone else. Well, except for _neronero, but he's been absent for a while, and only took a superficial glance at most packs.

I'll point out that the spreadsheet does address a number of your goals (although it's obviously at the mercy of the pack makers and editors):
-no real people
'Real girl' packs have a separate sheet.

-no lolis
-no furries
There's a warning column for those.

-packs would ideally have all types of pics to avoid those pesky error screens
I don't think error screens are a thing (were they ever?). At worst, you get shown nothing. Maybe a profile or 'default' picture. Pack ratings (A, B, ...) also indicate how good their coverage is.

-thiccness is appreciated
I don't know that anyone is deliberately making such packs, but I'm not terribly knowledgeable about the pack situation nowadays.

-consistency of character's shape in the pics as well as in pic quality
I don't think 'borrowed' art can accommodate this and sufficient picture variety at the same time. And almost all pack makers go for the latter, especially because that gives good pack ratings. :cautious:

-minimal amount of censored pics
Same as above. Nobody is deliberately including censorship, and the majority of current packs is relatively censorship-free, barring VN girls and the like. You can always delete the offending images, too.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Haven't played in a long time and was wondering about the packs that have been made in the past year or so, which ones are worth consideration? I'm asking because I don't really have the patience to browse through every single pack published since I last played. If you feel inclined to throw recommendations my way, here are a few things I'd like you to take into account when you make your recommendations:

Thanks for help in advance!
I'll point out that the spreadsheet does address a number of your goals (although it's obviously at the mercy of the pack makers and editors):
And you can click on the spreadsheet header for column M to do reverse-sort and find out there have been about 356 drawn girl packs entered in the last year.

I'd recommend any pack by Leortha that meets your qualifications by its Notes section (col F); Raptor01010 has several (I think I'm using two of his from the Fate series).

Another suggestion is to sort on and look thru by Franchise; you may find favorites or ones you've somewhat heard of.

And last: Velma Dinkley, Scooby Doo.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
And I'll just comment here to put my Mega link current in the thread. That link takes you to the root of the main area of my Mega. There is no loli in the files you can access from there, specifically to comply with F95 site rules, and any Furry is segregated to a specific sub directory.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote