Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sokthana

Aug 17, 2018
I´ve been greatly enjoying their RWBY packs, but I am really missing Weiss. (Best girl)
(It isn´t in the mega folder from that old post, and I could not find any updated link from them.)

Is there any Weiss pack that I could use?
I honestly stopped playing this game a while ago and had put it on hiatus. Though since you asked I finished it up. It should be a far better file from a technical standpoint(properly compressed, tags are a better fit etc.)its in the same mega account in the new girl file

Reactions: Eponymous_01

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I've been asked to announce the release of version 0.4.1 of my mod/fork of Brothel King here as well. So here it is: . I'm not providing support for it anywhere else besides that thread, because I don't have the time or inclination to run around and collect bugs from several sources, or to set up a proper tracking system.

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
I honestly stopped playing this game a while ago and had put it on hiatus. Though since you asked I finished it up. It should be a far better file from a technical standpoint(properly compressed, tags are a better fit etc.)its in the same mega account in the new girl file
You absolutely didn´t have to do that. :) Thank you very much.
It´s so difficult to find a decent RWBY game (or any for that matter), so I take my pleasure (heh) where I can.
Besides, it´s a decent collection of Weiss "art" and that´s never a bad thing.

pepitoxxx

May 30, 2019
My first Girl Pack i hope you'll enjoy it .... please test it extensively and tell me if something is wrong or need some corrections. Thanks.

Lindsey Olsen

• 475 pics
  • Rating B+
  • Notes: Basically no Farm content sorry...
profile naked (00012).jpg profile naked (00029).jpg

Link:

If anyone as Asmox Pack links or is kind enough to reshare it that would be nice...

Future Girls Planning ( Be careful i'm quite a lazy dude) :

Next to do (within few days):
- Charlotte Sartre ( Lots of Kinky Stuff incoming)

Will probably do it:
-Arya Fae
-Stephanie Moon (if i have enough pics)

Will do it if i have time and pics:
-Sandra Luberc
-Misha Cross
-Riley Steele

Possible but not sure to have time and pics
-Alessa Savage
-Riley Star
-Jill Cassidy

Last edited:

zotscheetter

Jan 10, 2018
My first Girl Pack i hope you'll enjoy it .... please test it extensively and tell me if something is wrong or need some corrections. Thanks.

Lindsey Olsen

• 475 pics
  • Rating B+
  • Notes: Basically no Farm content sorry...
I took a really quick look and a tip is the moment you have 2 or more guys, you also give it the group tag (on top of the anal tag)

Reactions: Metalmania

madoka101

May 12, 2018
For some reason the site will not let me make an account on hentai high school to ask this so could someone here help me out by telling me what exactly the hotfixes are for the bonanza mod?

I've been asked to announce the release of version 0.4.1 of my mod/fork of Brothel King here as well. So here it is: . I'm not providing support for it anywhere else besides that thread, because I don't have the time or inclination to run around and collect bugs from several sources, or to set up a proper tracking system.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Hotfixes are ongoing patches to bugs that are being reported in that thread. They're ephemeral in nature, and once I've collected enough feedback, I'll make a (slighly) more public v0.4.1.1 out of them. If you're not able to register, you're out of luck for a while.

zotscheetter

Jan 10, 2018
Jewelz Blu

• Pics: 413
  • Rating: B+
  • Notes: Bk.ini included, no anal and little fetish
  • Link:
rest waitress (00000).jpg

ship1t

Mar 12, 2017
How does the tags work?

If I tag a picture "Geisha sex" , will I see this picture in regular sex moves or only when the girl is working on "Waitress / Geisha" work?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
How does the tags work?
By internally associating an Image object with a list of strings.:cool:

Joking aside, it's a complex topic that has merited an entire by DarkNoob.

If I tag a picture "Geisha sex" , will I see this picture in regular sex moves
Yes.

only when the girl is working on "Waitress / Geisha" work?
No, only when she's working&whoring or being propositioned during work as a geisha. Waitress only applies when there are no appropriate pictures tagged 'waitress' to be found.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
There are several broad categories of tags.

Profile and Portrait are used to represent the girl in the general UI. And Portrait pics tend to be the last fallback for use when the game cannot find a more appropriate pic.

There are the four basic "job" tags.

There are the four basic "sex act" tags.

There are four basic "farm" tags. With the exception of "big", the presence of one of these tags will block the pic from appearing in most non-farm situations. I.e., you're not going to see a bestiality or tentacle pic in the normal brothel, no matter what other tags are used.

"Naked" is pretty much it's own category, and is the most complicated tag in the game, and the hardest to get right for a girl pack maker.

There are a number of "modifier" tags, which normally do not do anything by themselves, but modify the situations in which other tags are used. Group and Bisexual. Happy, Sad, and Neutral. Libido. And Naked much of the time.

Some tags are for use in specific situations/events. Rest, Strip, Sing, Constitution, Obedience, etc.

The rest are linked to specific fixations/phobias, and get used for training those phobias, and other situations where the specific fixation/phobia comes into play.

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
Name: Tsushima Yoshiko
Anime: Love Live! Sunshine!!
Pic's: 156

profile (00003).png

Name: Kurosawa Dia
Anime: Love Live! Sunshine!!
Pic's: 176

profile (00005).png

Name: Hoshino Fumina
Anime: Gundam
Pic's: 352
profile (00003).png

Name: Bakugou Mitsuki
Anime: My Hero Academia
Pic's: 161

profile (00000).png

Last edited:

inusen6

Mar 20, 2019
is there any Minerva (Fairy Tail) or Misato (Neon Genesis) packs? I cant seem to find any

bigsmokey116

Mar 24, 2019
You're of course absolutely right. I'm trying to get a hold on all the different franchises and organzine them but sometimes they mix up. Thanks for the correction.
No problem ( I was being a fanboy over it lol cause i am a huge fan of the series;)) if you need any recommendations for series or girls from a series let me know or search through the posts. I am more happy that these packs were made so thanks for spending the time to make them.

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
No problem ( I was being a fanboy over it lol cause i am a huge fan of the series;)) if you need any recommendations for series or girls from a series let me know or search through the posts. I am more happy that these packs were made so thanks for spending the time to make them.
I always welcome good recommendations.
The problem is just that i'm pretty picky - and thats the reason why i cant or won't cover most stuff.

I don't just download every single picture there is. There has to be good quality pictures, a nice variety to it and the art has to be consistent.
I'm also always converting and editing a shitton of pictures manually by hand - remove watermarks, moonspeech, speechbubbles and other irritating and immersion ruining stuff. So it consumes a good amount of time. Being and staying motivated is a huge factor.

Things that motivate the fuck out of me: A lot of good material and Milfs (thinking about covering more pokemon moms)
If shes overall appealing to me and there is enough good material floating around i will put it on the to do list.

I looked at the characters you were pitching earlier and out of all of them i maybe could
do Kusanagi Makoto.

But like i said, if ya got some nice milfs or other cute womyns, just lemme know and i will look into it.
Right now i'm in the mids of collectiong nice material for a few girls from "Girls Frontline", which will turn out to be extremly nice due to the huge following and nice character designs.

btw. im happy that you appreciate and like the packs!
Take care and stay away from the C00ff.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote